Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

So how many people who don’t already love/hate Trump even knew Trump gave a speech last night? Late Friday night of July 4th weekend seems like a really fucking stupid time to try and win over new voters.

I don't think it is as much about getting new voters as it was a chance for him to appear before his beloved cult members.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Xian said:

Was it just a week ago that our president tweeted a white power video?  Now it’s all but forgotten. 

insane how there wasn’t more outrage. 

My wife is tired of hearing me say this.  

Any other leader of a free world country who did exactly that would have been impeached/removed from office by the end of that day.  

But in America, it was out of the news cycle in 24 hours... and yet my conservative friends will continue to tell each other how the media is unfair to them. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I don’t think pence is the problem if this is true 

Pence is the car window that won’t roll down right, after you’ve already put a rod through the block, and blown the transmission by putting it into park while still moving 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

The Capitol 4th celebration is put on by PBS.  It’s always hosted by some C grade actor. This one isn’t on Trump for once 

i thought it was due to Stamos' relationship with the Beach Boys (who alway used to play in DC on the 4th) Maybe they still do. I don't know

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

EcGZQz-UEAAecr7?format=jpg&name=small

He looks like Jeff Daniels taking that massive shit in "Dumb & Dumber", it's fitting too because they're both fucking idiots.  

Also, Mr. President---the upside down American Flag?  Nice touch.  Distressed much? 

Guest Lobo

He looks like Kramer stroking out to the sound of Mary Hart's voice.  Which makes sense, didn't they make a joint appearance yesterday?  

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Yes, people need ventilators. People are still dying, dumbfuck. 

We have 5% of the world's population and 25% of the world's Covid deaths.  Only a complete sociopath would try to call that a success for himself instead of stepping down in shame and letting someone else try to put the train back on the tracks before another hundred thousand human beings die.