Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

25 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Many a GOP brow was furrowed the past 24 hours.  They are concerned.

Deeply concerned.

Some of them might even have to publicly consider if they can continue to support him before they continue the campaigning and lying they've done on his behalf non-stop since the summer of 2016.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He says he doesn't drink, so maybe all this slurring is evidence of a bunch of mini-strokes leading up to the big one?

There is a less than zero chance he doesn’t drink alcohol. He definitely does and lies about it like everything else that comes out of his mouth. 

4 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

There is a less than zero chance he doesn’t drink alcohol. He definitely does and lies about it like everything else that comes out of his mouth. 

But he could be drunk and on the verge of a massive stroke, right?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Interesting. 

Among alcoholics, which seems to run in his family (his brother clearly was one and probably his father too), the idea exists (with tons of empirical support) that a person that is a true alcoholic will be quite insane if they just stop drinking without seriously readjusting their attitude and psychology with respect to interacting with the world, i.e. "recovery." 

A drunk that does nothing more than stop drinking is what is known as a "dry drunk" and tends to be an insufferable person.

There is speculation that a person who is wired (genetically, or with whatever predisposition there is) to be an alcoholic, but never drinks, would still exhibit a lot of alcoholic behavior and insanity (and LYING for no good reason), minus the chemical stupor (which may operate in drinking alcoholics to kind of mitigate the insanity).

Trump may be a living embodiment of this notion.  A "dry drunk" that never drank.

I wouldn't say that accounts for his physical disabilities, but may explain a lot of his personality traits/psychoses.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Nsiap

happy excuse me GIF

Well, I guess we know why serpenthead is so crazy.  I don't believe that I was aware that Voight was a Trumpkin.  He's also looking rather reptilian himself there.

Also, in addition to his combover and other hair absurdities, it's at least an inch too long in the back for a man in his 70s (or really much over 40).  It would be absurd even without the other stuff.

Edited by TwiceHorn

11 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Also including Walt Disney, Pat Robertson, Johnny Appleseed, Sean Hannity, Kid Rock, Paul Bunyan, Little Debbie, George “The Animal” Steele, Giraldo Rivera, Evel Knievel, Octomom, Octopussy, “Sweet” Lou Dunbar, Turbo from American Gladiators, KITT, Black Lightning, and Tammy Faye Bakker.

But wait... there’s more! Order now and your National Garden of American Heroes will also include Paul Revere, Benjamin Button, George Jefferson, Abe Froman, Betty Crocker, Christy Canyon, Alf, Kirk Cameron, Judge Dredd, buff Anglo Jesus, and Betsy and Jim Ross (together at last!).

I don't appreciate you mocking George The Animal Steele, or EVel Knievel for that matter.

• Like 2

I had post countering brisket’s negative its all over with bullshit  but the site refereshed itself in the middle of it and i dont feel like trying to type it all again.

Anyway, trump is not even trying to hide it now.  He is full on white supremacy. Its what he is now. And he will lose. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

OMG this is hilarious and sad.

I've always thought it odd, but also kind of cool, that the military actively supports musicians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_bands

If you didn't know, it's not just kinda talented people they pull from the ranks, they actively recruit formally trained musicians for the Marine Band and various other ensembles. And most of the bands are "mission-exclusive," meaning they don't have other military duties.  It's a lot of  aspiring professional musicians' first or only paying gig.

I did not know, however, that the Army maintained a boy band.

Weird.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I had post countering brisket’s negative its all over with bullshit  but the site refereshed itself in the middle of it and i dont feel like trying to type it all again.

Anyway, trump is not even trying to hide it now.  He is full on white supremacy. Its what he is now. And he will lose. 

i generally agree. i think he loses all key swing states if the election was actually real no doubt

19 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s the hyping of empty lawn chairs that makes it art.

You also kind of have to feel bad for the musicians having to perform some of the gigs they do.  For jackhole presidents, unattended things, etc.

48 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I've always thought it odd, but also kind of cool, that the military actively supports musicians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_bands

If you didn't know, it's not just kinda talented people they pull from the ranks, they actively recruit formally trained musicians for the Marine Band and various other ensembles. And most of the bands are "mission-exclusive," meaning they don't have other military duties.  It's a lot of  aspiring professional musicians' first or only paying gig.

Weird.

The top bands are really good. 100s of really good players show up to an audition for 1 spot. The other service bands stationed around the world are full of excellent musicians as well, but those bands in DC are the best in the world. 

Most, if not all of the services have at least one full time pop/cover band. I suspect it’s a pretty tough gig to land. Obviously they can cover these sweet gigs as well as more valuable stuff like playing for deployed troops. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's outstanding.  They're no joke.

Went I went in search of that clip in response to your post, I found this: It was when we had a POTUS that wasn't a complete asshole and could speak in complete sentences.  

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

0651fb2034f25cdb22a7bb7f413e328e.jpg

132790ff80f12285dec64ea714623aaf.jpg

f8b3d8721f617b0173310ad42453f17a.jpg

c7ec14bc4aff2185136fa8af0d7dbe13.jpg

You had to remind me I never saw the final season of Fringe 😞Can’t find it streaming anywhere (last I looked). 

Edited to add it may be on Prime 😀.  Oh yeah, Trump thread. He blows.

Edited by Vito Andolini

Man, hearing that guy on the piccolo trumpet from the Marine Corps Commandant's Own, that's chill-inducing.

Yes, all those who make the military bands are world class.  One of my best friends from HS, she was two years younger than me, she began to move ahead of me on French horn by the end of my senior year.  I edged her out but barely in All-State tryouts, etc.  She was just a sophomore.  I marched Cavaliers, she marched Star of Indiana and later taught.  Eventually she got a masters in performance from North Texas and made the Army Band at West Point.

Those military band types do not fuck around.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

“I think this is the most embarrassed I’ve been to be an American”

my go to phrase for the last 4 years...it never seems to not be true. 

I was in a black cab in London shortly after the Brexit vote in 2016 and after a brief conversation with the driver and him learning I was from Texas he said "well we're (British) the dumbest cunts on the planet. But in a few months you may take that title away from us if you elect Trump". I chuckled and said yeah that would definitely take the cake, not ever thinking that would happen.

Here's to not being the dumbest cunts on the planet come November.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Man, hearing that guy on the piccolo trumpet from the Marine Corps Commandant's Own, that's chill-inducing.

Yes, all those who make the military bands are world class.  One of my best friends from HS, she was two years younger than me, she began to move ahead of me on French horn by the end of my senior year.  I edged her out but barely in All-State tryouts, etc.  She was just a sophomore.  I marched Cavaliers, she marched Star of Indiana and later taught.  Eventually she got a masters in performance from North Texas and made the Army Band at West Point.

Those military band types do not fuck around.

Band members of the Marine Corps Commandant's Own don't even go to boot  camp, and come in as SSgt.   

• Like 1

I e probably gotten 10 the last two days. They were starting at 300% I think and now up to 600% and that if I don’t donate they will stop emailing me which of course doesn’t happen.

That said I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised of a campaign fraud violation that no one will ever look into.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It cracks me up every time you post one of these

“This offer is only available for the NEXT HOUR, Fuck!”

And a 600% match? Who is doing the matching donation exactly?

Duh, the Donald is matching out of his own pocket of course.

Edited by Grade of D as in David

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Weird.

I have seen the Air Force Band of the West a couple of times. Well worth it. Don't knock them until you have seen them