Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

So when Trump makes an international phone call to Putin, how many people are listening on our side? He can't be making these calls without note takers, NSC, transcription machines listening in right? Or have we scrapped these norms too? Is the NSC really allowing him to make unsecured phone calls without sounding the alarm? We need to know what the hell he's saying in these convos b/c I don't trust him when it comes to this election.

Edited by Bruh Man

2 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

So when Trump makes an international phone call to Putin, how many people are listening on our side? He can't be making these calls without note takers, NSC, transcription machines listening in right? Or have we scrapped these norms too? 

We don't do that anymore but I can assure you they were "perfect" calls.  The best calls.  Very beautiful calls.

Placing bounties on American military personnel earned Vladimir Putin, former KGB foreign intelligence officer and Soviet patriot, unfettered access to the President and kind words of public support for membership to allied summits and a bigger seat at the global economy.  This is how America operates under the guidance of Donald Trump.  This is the legacy of the Trump era.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Goddamn, going full racist.  

Blacks haven't been good to him, so they go on the pile of enemies of the state.

Thank goodness we have a strong very strong, and stible and stable president, better than...than anyone has ever seen before. The entire Marine Corps, manly fellows, came up to him with tears running down their faces. They called him sir several times. Several times. These esstraordon..extra..ordin...and strong men. These guys might have to strongly put down the radical left like they're going through a hot kni...it will be like butter to them. Donald would have made a good Marine, he thinks. It's what a lot of people tell him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

So when Trump makes an international phone call to Putin, how many people are listening on our side? He can't be making these calls without note takers, NSC, transcription machines listening in right? Or have we scrapped these norms too? Is the NSC really allowing him to make unsecured phone calls without sounding the alarm? We need to know what the hell he's saying in these convos b/c I don't trust him when it comes to this election.

I hope people are listening as well. And I hope that if Trump tries to bribe foreign leaders with taxpayer money for political favors that somebody on that call will report it to internal watchdogs. And then those watchdogs will notify congress for some good old checks and balances. And then the House will gather and review evidence and vote on impeachment. Then the senate will call witness.........ahh fuck nevermind, nothing matters anymore. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

He is probably checking to see if the Russian hackers are set up yet to change votes in the voting machines so he wins the election.  I am guessing he is telling Putin to rig it so he wins every state and that 95% of the votes go to him or something unreal to feed his ego.

Its more likely that they will set up a PR sacrificial lamb that will get caught by the DoJ with Biden's name on a bunch of mail-in ballots.  They will look the other way while the real interference is happening.  Smuggling 101.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The asset is reporting in to his handier and receiving further instructions. 

People are saying Trump Towers in Moscow and Saint Petersburg are going to be fabulous. They're going to be so magnificent, like nothing you've ever seen, nobody could believe.

53 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

He is probably checking to see if the Russian hackers are set up yet to change votes in the voting machines so he wins the election.  I am guessing he is telling Putin to rig it so he wins every state and that 95% of the votes go to him or something unreal to feed his ego.

'Can you rig our election the same way you rigged yours over there?'

5 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Someone with lots of free time should go back and look at Trump's tweets on the dates he talked to Putin, and maybe the day after. 

I saw the cluster of calls starting April 9th, so I googled "Russia April 9" and found this:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/04/intl_business/opec-russia-meeting-delay-oil/index.html

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Its more likely that they will set up a PR sacrificial lamb that will get caught by the DoJ with Biden's name on a bunch of mail-in ballots.  They will look the other way while the real interference is happening.  Smuggling 101.  

This is so simple it's scary.  I would not at all be surprised to see something like this from Barr in October.

52 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

After the Ukrainian fiasco, I imagine that anyone who took notes has been sacked.

Those responsible for the sacking have now also been sacked.....

And those who sacked them are now also sacked.

5e8cee48144189980038cf5cb49db879.gif

It's the Monty Python strategy of insulating the President from any sort of responsibility  / repercussions.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

What a weird thing to latch on to, some non-story from a NASCAR pit garage that the FBI, you know---the agency he has no faith in, concluded it was a non-story.  I know why he's doing it, but even his most ardent supporters stopped talking about/giving a shit about that story over a week ago (an eternity in media cycles).

First he's gotta make sure that every one of his supporters from last time shows up the polls.  This will continue for the next two months (when the next flareup of Covid-19 kinda settles down after schools reopen).  At that point, they will deploy Miller's "The Bell" strategy.  Trump continues scaring us with "In a Joe Biden America, we'll have riots, pandemics, cratered economies, and no sense of heritage or history."  But he'll begin to tease out that he has the plan/cure/vision for how to avoid that.  He'll speak in the same generalities he always does, but it will be a little more polished and optimistic.  This will go from mid-September to Election Day.  The purpose of "the Bell" is to get any wavering Trumpers, folks who've abandoned the GOP, and even some independents to come back and vote for him because without the continuity of his leadership, he can't deploy this plan/cure/vision for all that ails the nation right now if they go for Biden or abstain. 

So we've got about 2 more months of him scouring the nation looking for cultural/racial/heritage wedge issues.  Nothing new but it will take on greater frequency and feature small, immaterial events that no other President would have ever known about, let alone comment on.  

Think about this America:

The Bubba Wallace storyline rose to the level of importance in this White House, that it was included in his Presidential Daily Briefing.

The storyline about Russia paying Taliban assassins bounties on the lives of American troops, did not rise to a level of PDB importance in this White House.  

I wonder when the KKK is going to make Donald an honorary Grand Dragon. Stephen Miller probably already has his framed certificate in the hidden WH basement where he writes all of the speeches that Donald is giving these days. It's scary that parts of America is acting very similar to pre WW2 Germany in so many ways. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

So did he wake up this morning and decide to hit Wallace and NASCAR and the confederate flag? Just putting aside for a second the craziness of it all, it seems like a horrific re-election strategy. Is this all Stephen Miller?

He needs a Covid distraction 

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Wow. Makes you wonder if he's working from instinct or whether his team really think that the white racist vote will be enough votes.

He is also setting up a media cycle where the other drivers will state that there is 0% need for an apology because Wallace did nothing wrong. 

I hate to ask but what flag decision is Trump referencing?

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

Going after the white trash racist NASCAR demographic who are currently in Biden's camp. Bold strategy. I think if he keeps this up he can pick up a solid 3 or 4 votes. 

He's safe to double down and secure his white supremacist vote since Kanye's going to suck away half of Biden's votes.

OR

He's going to wait until all the Republicans start jumping off the Trump train, then he'll bow out and endorse Kanye.   I mean it could happen.  He does love chaos.

57 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

After the Ukrainian fiasco, I imagine that anyone who took notes has been sacked.

Those responsible for the sacking have now also been sacked.....

And those who sacked them are now also sacked.

5e8cee48144189980038cf5cb49db879.gif

It's the Monty Python strategy of insulating the President from any sort of responsibility  / repercussions.

Yes, but who sacks the sackers who sacked the sackers who sacked the sackers?

Edited by FondrenRoad

We're in an era of cheap, shitty statuary.

Earl and Ricky aren't really recognizable at DKR. The quality of the work on the Civil War statues is very high. The Union ones will remain.

Anyway, that's another half-assed, stylized figure. He needs a bigger, Mediterranean nose not a skinny Northern European one. A figure of Jesus with no soul. Irony lives.

Edited by RomaVicta

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Earl and Ricky aren't really recognizable at DKR. The quality of the work on the Civil War statues is very high. The Union ones will remain.

Anyway, that's another half-assed, stylized figure. He needs a bigger, Mediterranean nose not a skinny Northern European one. A figure of Jesus with no soul. Irony lives.

I dunno. I think the Willie and Stevie ray statues are pretty good. 

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I would not be shocked if they were trying to reference "Christ of the Ozarks" in Eureka Springs, AR but got the Rio predecessor instead, because they're stupid.

Christ of the Ozarks - Wikipedia

This statue is across the board offensive.  Who sculpted a square-headed Jesus with breasts, wearing a flowing moo moo like some white trash version of Stevie Nicks?  And the head is totally disproportionate to the body.  A lazy depiction of the savior.  Tear it down.  Now.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Yep.  They gave Jesus a LaToya Jackson-reconstructed nose.  Keep L.A. Jesus out of Arizona.