Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

23 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I once read a AMA from a guy with 2 dicks.  I even saw pictures.  But never heard of 3.  Would expect if anyone would have 3 it would be the son of God though.

Kind of brings a whole new meaning to the cock crowing three times. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Two whole dicks???

I don’t know how y’all walk around with one much less two.

Did he have four balls to go with?

I don't remember much about it except that I think he had the ability to get off with one and the other one was immediately ready to go so he could skip the refractory period.  

I think that was the day I also got sidetracked by a video of a guy who could stick his own dick up his ass.  That was a very weird rabbit hole to go down.  No AMA on that one that I'm aware of, so I have no details except what I saw.  

I think seeing those two things so close together made me realize how men truly get up to some crazy shit.  Also, I apparently have no imagination.

• Haha 1

My two cents:

Trump isn't throwing the election. I thinks he's delusional about his popularity and his ability to pull in the ratings when he needs to. He just thinks he needs to fire the losers and get in some winners.

Trump is making sure his hard core base become a monolithic market and political bloc that he exploits and controls. They love it now, they'll love it when they're tuning in Trump Real News Channel and signing up for the next iteration of Trump University. 

I don't think he thought he would win the first time but he'd grab this same bloc. That part has gone better than he could ever expect.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

My two cents:

Trump isn't throwing the election. I thinks he's delusional about his popularity and his ability to pull in the ratings when he needs to. He just thinks he needs to fire the losers and get in some winners.

Trump is making sure his hard core base become a monolithic market and political bloc that he exploits and controls. They love it now, they'll love it when they're tuning in Trump Real News Channel and signing up for the next iteration of Trump University. 

I don't think he thought he would win the first time but he'd grab this same bloc. That part has gone better than he could ever expect.

Trumpers truly believe a silent majority is out there to re-elect dear leader. 

If by silent majority, they mean Russian hackers, then yes they’re ready to hand Putin’s puppet a ‘victory’ 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Isn’t this the opposite of Rand’s philosophy? 

the opposite of bullshit is still bullshit

Social Security is not voluntary. Your participation is forced through payroll taxes, with no choice to opt out even if you think the program harmful to your interests. If you consider such forced “participation” unjust, as Rand does, the harm inflicted on you would only be compounded if your opposition to the program’s injustice were to preclude you from collecting Social Security at retirement.

This being said, your moral integrity does require that you view the funds only as (partial) restitution for all that has been taken from you and you continue, sincerely, to argue against the welfare state.

In contrast, on Rand’s view the advocate of Social Security is not the victim but the supporter of legalized plunder, whether he realizes it or not. This fact morally disqualifies him from accepting the spoils “redistributed” by the welfare state.

Rand’s position on the welfare state is no doubt controversial. But for critics to dismiss it as hypocrisy is a confession of ignorance or worse.

Let's all laugh at these people.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Two whole dicks???
I don’t know how y’all walk around with one much less two.
Did he have four balls to go with?

base-on-balls-4828.jpg

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

there once was a man from Nantucket

who's dick was so big he could suck it

he said with a grin

as he wiped off his chin

"if my ear was a pussy, I'd fuck it"

tumblr_muzbvc4BFK1qedb29o1_500.gif

So I guess that means 13,000,000 cases so far in the U.S.

And besides the dead, the other 99% were totally fine and felt no ill effects and certainly didn’t require hospitalization or anything.

Imagine trying to defend that statement.

8 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I would not be shocked if they were trying to reference "Christ of the Ozarks" in Eureka Springs, AR but got the Rio predecessor instead, because they're stupid.

Christ of the Ozarks - Wikipedia

Missed field goal Jesus. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so you're saying you'll take the bet? I'll venmo you $ for a six-pack of your choice if we get through this month without him saying, writing, or re-tweeting that word.

Shit, if Donald Trump says or types the n word by Aug 1, I will Venmo you $100 (none of this retweet or uncovered recording from years ago bs). No reciprocation needed, I will happily just give you $100.  I’ve been waiting for him to tweet/say it since he got the R nomination in 2016.  That would HAVE to finish him, and if it doesn’t, I’m leaving the country anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol Glad to see Trump and the rednecks helping Bubba make some extra coin.

If they really want a great commercial, have Bubba pull up to the track with a ton of rednecks waving the confederate flag and screaming all lives matter. Then Bubba puts on his Beats and I'm the Man by Aloe Blacc starts playing. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Why doesnt he just focus on important things like his NCAA basketball bracket?

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/president-obama-ncaa-march-madness-final-four-bracket-picks/#app

It would be refreshing if Trump had ever shown any tendency to be fun, or human, or normal, or decent for a half an hour or so.

But filling out final four brackets doesn't appeal to his base or own the libs, so no.

Besides the fact that he doesn't like team sports, he can't put down his twitter machine long enough to fill out a bracket.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 2

Guest Lobo
5 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. No tournament this year. 

I don't shine brackets no more.  

It would be refreshing if Trump had ever shown any tendency to be fun, or human, or normal, or decent for a half an hour or so.
But filling out final four brackets doesn't appeal to his base or own the libs, so no.
Besides the fact that he doesn't like team sports, he can't put down his twitter machine long enough to fill out a bracket.
Trump makes a 30 second statement on the redskins and he isnt focusing on problems at hand, but its cool for Obama to do a sit down with the media on ncaa brackets for half an hour. I guess there were no issues in 2012, so I understand now.
  • Fuck You 18