Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:
13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:
It would be refreshing if Trump had ever shown any tendency to be fun, or human, or normal, or decent for a half an hour or so.
But filling out final four brackets doesn't appeal to his base or own the libs, so no.
Besides the fact that he doesn't like team sports, he can't put down his twitter machine long enough to fill out a bracket.

Read more  

Trump makes a 30 second statement on the redskins and he isnt focusing on problems at hand, but its cool for Obama to do a sit down with the media on ncaa brackets for half an hour. I guess there were no issues in 2012, so I understand now.

L. O. L.

Guest Lobo
17 minutes ago, markstanco said:
25 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:
It would be refreshing if Trump had ever shown any tendency to be fun, or human, or normal, or decent for a half an hour or so.
But filling out final four brackets doesn't appeal to his base or own the libs, so no.
Besides the fact that he doesn't like team sports, he can't put down his twitter machine long enough to fill out a bracket.

Trump makes a 30 second statement on the redskins and he isnt focusing on problems at hand, but its cool for Obama to do a sit down with the media on ncaa brackets for half an hour. I guess there were no issues in 2012, so I understand now.

It bears repeating for the cognitively-impaired.

The Redskins story and the Bubba Wallace/NASCAR story did rise to the level of importance with your Idol's administration that it made the PDB.

The Russian/Taliban bounty story did not rise to the level of importance with your idol's administration so as to make the PDB. 

But yeah, I guess the Russian/Taliban story hadn't been verified yet.  The President demanded an answer from Dan Snyder, but not an answer from Putin.  The President claims both the Russian/Taliban Bounty story is a Hoax, as he claims the Bubba Wallace story is a Hoax.  So if Bubba needs to apologize for his, who apologizes for the Taliban/Russian Hoax?  

Shouldn't even the hint of a possibility, as was briefed to the President months ago, that Russia and Taliban assassins are playing murder money with U.S. Troops warrant a little more interest from the President as a Redskins re-naming meeting?  In what world are those two things treated equally?  

Any of y'all want to put on your thinking caps?  Even if it has a Redskin on it, it can't possibly make you any dumber.

Edited by Lobo

I broke the copy and paste again. She is bringing food in the bedroom and the dogs are fighting. 

Goddamn lonely love plays in the background. 

The smelltaste of rust from copperas. 

I had to send home a worker for the covid. His brother got tested and after a weekend together he had to go too. He's gone at least 14 days. What day is it? The hammer of summer is upon us. Rain of Steel he called it. His Sysiphean dream of death. Once more boys.

"The answer is simple. The President is unbriefable."

Children of the lockdown. 

Still here @staboner

hurtling through space on a funky rock 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He...he...he still wants me to join him in loving America! Thank you, Mr. President!

Sean, RomaVicta,

President Trump LOVES America, and he isn’t ashamed of it.

While the Radical Left TERRORIZES our communities, OUR President took bold and decisive action to PROTECT our great Nation’s monuments and statues by swiftly signing an Executive Order that is in FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.

Rest assured, Un-American THUGS who choose to illegally destroy our America’s history will be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law.

As a REAL Patriot and as one of our TOP supporters, we need YOU to step up and show the Left that you support your President 100%.

Do you stand with President Trump right now, Sean?

Please add your name IMMEDIATELY to stand with your President and his Executive Order to protect our Nation’s history. >>

We're sending him a list of every Patriot who proudly signs their name to support the President's Executive Order, and we know he's expecting to see your name on there.

He'll see my name on the list. He'll take a break from defending us from thugs by taking bold, decisive, powerword, and powerword action! What a guy!!!!!!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

No touch. Bullshit call

Is there a penalty for too many coaches on the field of play? Half our bench is two yards into the field of play. I hate that video even though it comes from a very satisfying game. I miss those.

• Like 2

Personally I could give a fuck about Tik Tok, but Trump sure does seem intent on pissing off the youngsters

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/tech/us-tiktok-ban/index.html

Pompeo was asked by Ingraham whether the United States should be considering a ban on Chinese social media apps, "especially TikTok."

"With respect to Chinese apps on people's cell phones, I can assure you the United States will get this one right too, Laura," he said. "I don't want to get out in front of the President [Donald Trump], but it's something we're looking at."

Washington's top diplomat added that people should only download the app "if you want your private information in the hands of the Chinese Communist Party."

2 hours ago, Pasken said:

This doofus screwed us so bad.

what did they think would happen ? 

everyone was going to abandon their factories in Mexico and re build in the US ? 

or was this trump playing 4d chess and buying all those illegal mexican votes ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markstanco said:
8 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

WhAtAbOuToBaMa

I don't understand how those equate.  One guy is commenting in favor of a racist sports team name and the other is doing something recreational that is entirely inoffensive.  Of course trump is doing something he finds recreational so it's got some similarities I suppose

Edited by Bevo14

8 hours ago, Nivek said:

No touch. Bullshit call

Looks like his left thumb made contact with the ball. At the very least, there isn't indisputable evidence to prove that it didn't. It's also not indisputable that he did make contact so whatever call was made on the field should stand based on just that one angle. 

10 hours ago, markstanco said:
10 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Read more  

obligatory.  

youtube name GIF

the fence is typically a mile or so inland from the actual border

So slowly, over time, Mexico will regain all the territory they lost in the Mexican War by adverse possession. Kind of like Niagara Falls slowly eating it’s way back up to Lake Erie. It’s irony on a geologist’s time line.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Um, unless I’m missing something, if First Baptist Dallas got $5,000,000 on a PPP loan (putting aside all the other issues with that), that means they claim to have a monthly payroll of $2,000,000.  

A $2,000,000 MONTHLY payroll.  For a “church”.

I am one of the last people on earth to defend Jeffress or FBC Dallas, but it is a big operation.  Big enough, in fact, that like most of these other grifters, has no business getting any kind of loan from the SBA, church or not.  This assumes that it includes their school, their college, and their radio station.

23 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

So slowly, over time, Mexico will regain all the territory they lost in the Mexican War by adverse possession. Kind of like Niagara Falls slowly eating it’s way back up to Lake Erie. It’s irony on a geologist’s time line.

I'm sure we'll have old Humvees patroling the other side of the fence ready to hose down brown people with heavy machine gun fire.

7 hours ago, Pasken said:

This doofus screwed us so bad.

I think this is an example of something that, in combo with lying about and mishandling the virus, is becoming Trump's undoing with prospective voters (not the hardcore base, but those that might vote for him).

Most all of us have to take someone's word for what's in a trade agreement and whether it's "tremendous" or really, really shitty.

I think even some rational(ish) people were willing to take Trump's word on this stuff and kind of assume that he's getting a bad rap from the media.

But then when he starts spewing self-evident horseshit about something objectively verifiable, non-partisan, and apolitical, like the virus, it shook a lot of people.  Doubt has crept in.  "Maybe the lamestream media isn't lying as much as POTUS . . . . ."

10 hours ago, markstanco said:
10 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Read more  

He said there was 57 States!!!

I think the better comparison is the authoritarian dictatorships in Latin America in the 70's and 80's (Pinochet in Chile, the Argentinian Dirty War, Guatemala etc) in which the military and political leadership waged war on intellectual elites, academics, and "leftist subversives." Anyone who opposed them was deemed an enemy of the state, and elections were either stolen outright or canceled due to some national emergency. Trump's rhetoric is frighteningly similar to those same dictators the US gov't helped propped up in its war against leftist movements in Latin America. 

09f2d36928c676770f106e292803f69d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is like a demonstration of large scale goverment corruption. From the bottom of the list of presidents, Harding has to use binoculars to see far enough further down to see Trump sinking further and further down.

Eventully, we'll get a look at Kushner's distribution of the relief money. I hate to question his impressive resume of handling government problems (MidEast peace, Covid supplies, opioid crisis, liaison to Mexico, and Criminal Justice Reform just to name a few), but I'm getting the feeling that the guy may not be on the up and up.

giphy.webp

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Is @Brisketexan Tim Miller, or is Tim Miller just plagiarizing Brisket?

As one put it: “There are two options, you can be on this hell ship or you can be in the water drowning.”

So I give you the view from the U.S.S Hellship, first the political state of play, and then the psychological.

9 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Yea, Brisket made this point pretty recently. 

But rather than addressing this by creating some strategic separation from Trump to solidify the historically conservative Dallas and Houston suburbs where Trump is bleeding out, Cornyn has become a Mr. Trump fan girl, echoing his virus denial and defending the attack on nonviolent protestors in Lafayette Square.

Why? According to one: “You have 25% of the state is rural and Trump gets like Saddam Hussein level numbers here. 87% in 25% of the state… Cornyn gets 69. And so Cornyn can’t find a place to break from because he could really put that in jeopardy.”

Down ballot Republicans are fooked.  They chose to feed this monster after he got elected to get cheap twitter likes and, of course, money, and now they have to ride it all the way down.  Pandering has consequences.  

• Like 1