Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

41 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Yeah but there is still an opportunity to pull an inside straight and it scares me to death.

“But if we get to fall and unemployment is in single digits and Dow over 30k he’s going to get reelected,” one said. “That’s why you don’t want to jump out right now and separate yourself because in the Fall the whole world will be different.”

52 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I'm shocked that those people sound like weak dipshits. I can't think about the idea of someone being afraid of crossing that orange goober without laughing my ass off.

spacer.png

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Yeah but there is still an opportunity to pull an inside straight and it scares me to death.

Is there any realistic possibility that we have single digit unemployment by November?  That amount of money pumping isnt possible, is it?  

6 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Is there any realistic possibility that we have single digit unemployment by November?  That amount of money pumping isnt possible, is it?  

1.) It's at 11 now... so yes

Consider how much losing the extra $600 / wk in unemployment insurance is going to force folks back into the labor market. Is that worth another 2%? IDK, but folks staying out of the labor market b/c they're making more right now or are afraid b/c of health reasons are about to lose that luxury.

2.) And your money question?

BWHAHAHAHA.

BRRRRTTTTTT is real, and isn't going away. The fed is going to print our way to record highs.

They have no other choice as you must feed the beast or risk it eating you.

10 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Not with McConnell suddenly finding religion on government spending.

And anyway--no.  There's no chance.  We're going in the wrong direction.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

If you have time today to hear why Japan/Mexico thinks any business with Trump's America in the manufacturing space is on hold for the foreseeable future:

https://aemusa.org/aem-events/

I guess we got tired of winning and were so tired, we didn't even notice how tired we were or how much we had won.  

7 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Wow. 

To do this to a paranoid narcissist? This one’s gonna leave a mark. 

holy shit, finally got around to watching that. wow. the background whispers are gonna drive him (more) insane

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

14 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all know I hate everything about Mike Pompeo but {whispers} he’s not wrong about TikTok.

It’s an evil spy and data gathering machine for the Chinese government.

And few n the Trump Admin cared, until they heard some teenagers on TikTok may have fucked up their Tulsa rally.

Death to TikTok! 

• Like 6

Looks like his left thumb made contact with the ball. At the very least, there isn't indisputable evidence to prove that it didn't. It's also not indisputable that he did make contact so whatever call was made on the field should stand based on just that one angle. 

It did not. Proof of a negative is not a standard.

NY Times:

As a high school student in Queens, Ms. Trump writes, Donald Trump paid someone to take a precollegiate test, the SAT, on his behalf. The high score the proxy earned for him, Ms. Trump adds, helped the young Mr. Trump to later gain admittance as an undergraduate to the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton business school.

And few n the Trump Admin cared, until they heard some teenagers on TikTok may have fucked up their Tulsa rally.
Death to TikTok! 

Pompeo actually mentioned it last year but it didn’t seem serious and I doubt this move is serious either.

Despite Trump’s bluster about “China Virus” and “Wuhan Flu” he’s been Xi Jinping and China’s little bitch on anything of consequence.

The Chinese government seems content to allow Trump to shit on them on Twitter or at his hate hootenannies as long as they get what they want.

Xi doesn’t want TikTok banned in America so Trump won’t do it - but they’ll babble and yell about and attempt to make it another front in the culture war somehow.

But it truly is an evil app. I wish I could get my kids to delete it.
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

what did they think would happen ? 

everyone was going to abandon their factories in Mexico and re build in the US ? 

or was this trump playing 4d chess and buying all those illegal mexican votes ?

He was eating the pieces again.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

I know this is not the right forum, But I've long been wondering...what in the exact fuck is TikTok?  I enjoy watching Sarah Cooper's videos on there, but other than that...what exactly is it supposed to be?  What was it intended for originally, before all this SIP modification of it?  And why is it so evil again?  

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Pompeo actually mentioned it last year but it didn’t seem serious and I doubt this move is serious either.

Despite Trump’s bluster about “China Virus” and “Wuhan Flu” he’s been Xi Jinping and China’s little bitch on anything of consequence.

The Chinese government seems content to allow Trump to shit on them on Twitter or at his hate hootenannies as long as they get what they want.

Xi doesn’t want TikTok banned in America so Trump won’t do it - but they’ll babble and yell about and attempt to make it another front in the culture war somehow.

But it truly is an evil app. I wish I could get my kids to delete it.

I don’t have kids and don’t use TikTok, but I’m right with you. Most of those apps and websites are insidious. The monetizing of privacy is one of the world’s great financial drivers, and why I want to punch that fucker Zuckerberg in the face.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I know this is not the right forum, But I've long been wondering...what in the exact fuck is TikTok?  I enjoy watching Sarah Cooper's videos on there, but other than that...what exactly is it supposed to be?  What was it intended for originally, before all this SIP modification of it?  And why is it so evil again?  

in the early days, milf tik tok thirst was beyond real

Edited by tx 3 putt

19 minutes ago, Nivek said:

It did not. Proof of a negative is not a standard.

That video clip doesn't prove anything indisputably. I'm not familiar with the game but I assume the call on the field must have been that he touched the ball. There's not enough in that video to prove indisputably that he did or didn't touch it. To prove indisputably that he didn't touch it we'd need to see all of his fingers in their entirety with at least a pixel of daylight between them and the ball at all times. The video doesn't meet that standard. 

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

That would be unusual for the Chinese especially considering they wage a lot of war through PR campaigns and seemingly benevolent investments.

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

Under current video replay review rules it is the standard for reversing the call (when the call is a positive). However, I'd say that clip is proof of no touch. 

To bring this back around to the thread subject, both Mack Brown’s and Donald Trump’s families prove nepotism has no place in an administration.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

NY Times:

As a high school student in Queens, Ms. Trump writes, Donald Trump paid someone to take a precollegiate test, the SAT, on his behalf. The high score the proxy earned for him, Ms. Trump adds, helped the young Mr. Trump to later gain admittance as an undergraduate to the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton business school.

So, like Bolton's book, this insider account is going to tell us that Trump is who we thought he was. 

41 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

NY Times:

No Way Wow GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

NY Times:

That doesn't really add up.  Trump spent his freshman and sophomore years at Fordham University, and it is unlikely Wharton would have cared about his SAT scores as a transfer student.  Regardless, Michael Cohen testified that Trump was adamant that Fordham never release his grades or SAT scores.  That implies he bombed the test.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That doesn't really add up.  Trump spent his freshman and sophomore years at Fordham University, and it is unlikely Wharton would have cared about his SAT scores as a transfer student.  Regardless, Michael Cohen testified that Trump was adamant that Fordham never release his grades or SAT scores.  That implies he bombed the test.

It adds up a lot better than that retard getting in on merit. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Interestingly enough, some colleges require SAT scores regardless and others wave it after you complete college coursework and are looking to transfer. It's been a long time, but if I remember correctly, at the time Texas was actually one of the universities I was interested in that required SAT scores even with an associates degree. 

22 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Very true.  He not only testified, but threatening letters to all were produced.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/politics/trump-school-grades.html

I suppose it is conceivable that his SAT doesn't match up with his grades, raising the specter of either having cheated or being a complete lazy-ass.

I knew a few people with stellar SATs with bad high school and college grades and it was kind of an embarrassing reflection on work ethic.  In those cases, the people in question were undoubtedly smart.

Edited by TwiceHorn

I would also be curious how his niece learned of Trump's cheating in high school.

Not to defend Trump, I'm quite confident he's one of the biggest cheat's this country has ever known, but she's some 18 years younger than Donald.  I suppose it could be well-known within the family.  Hell, he'd probably brag about it.

• Like 1

That would be unusual for the Chinese especially considering they wage a lot of war through PR campaigns and seemingly benevolent investments.

It’s definitely not like their usual MO but Trump is a unique case.

I expect them to fall back into traditional habits with future presidents but they are smart and realize that having a government full of incompetence is a huge chance for them to make huge gains globally so they’ll take the PR hit for actual concrete growth of their power and influence.

Look at the WHO. They quietly co-opted the organization and replaced us as the leader by quietly taking over America’s previous funding and leadership roles when Trump impulsively yanked America out without any thought or strategy.

China knows they’ll never have this chance with any other administration.
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Very true.  He not only testified, but threatening letters to all were produced.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/politics/trump-school-grades.html

I suppose it is conceivable that his SAT doesn't match up with his grades, raising the specter of either having cheated or being a complete lazy-ass.

I knew a few people with stellar SATs with bad high school and college grades and it was kind of an embarrassing reflection on work ethic.  In those cases, the people in question were undoubtedly smart.

Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That video clip doesn't prove anything indisputably. I'm not familiar with the game but I assume the call on the field must have been that he touched the ball. There's not enough in that video to prove indisputably that he did or didn't touch it. To prove indisputably that he didn't touch it we'd need to see all of his fingers in their entirety with at least a pixel of daylight between them and the ball at all times. The video doesn't meet that standard. 

Again that is the problem with replay.  officials reviewed it and determined he touched it even though there is no evidence.  the ball does not react as if he touched it.  but enough of this.   We still won.   RUDY.....RUDY.......RUDY.......