Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

41 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I would also be curious how his niece learned of Trump's cheating in high school.

Not to defend Trump, I'm quite confident he's one of the biggest cheat's this country has ever known, but she's some 18 years younger than Donald.  I suppose it could be well-known within the family.  Hell, he'd probably brag about it.

"you see, when you're wealthy and powerful, you don't actually have to do any work, you can always pay somebody to do it for you, then take all the credit."

yes, this checks out.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Sure, that's why I added "Regardless, . . .".  Why would Trump be so determined to conceal his SAT scores?

Maybe they were so good that releasing them would lead to a wave of professors saying "no fucking way"?

That was my thought.  I bet it's a 1600 and everyone knows there no way in hell he scored perfectly.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Very true.  He not only testified, but threatening letters to all were produced.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/politics/trump-school-grades.html

I suppose it is conceivable that his SAT doesn't match up with his grades, raising the specter of either having cheated or being a complete lazy-ass.

I knew a few people with stellar SATs with bad high school and college grades and it was kind of an embarrassing reflection on work ethic.  In those cases, the people in question were undoubtedly smart.

I didn’t think we knew each other and I don’t appreciate you getting so personal about how incredibly lazy I was before law school.

• Like 3

You know, there's a certain level of acceptance throughout much of the world that a strong United States is, on balance, a good thing.

That said, anyone who thinks they aren't gonna bend us over and have their way with us as we try to rebuild relationships is a fool.

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You know, there's a certain level of acceptance throughout much of the world that a strong United States is, on balance, a good thing.

That said, anyone who thinks they aren't gonna bend us over and have their way with us as we try to rebuild relationships is a fool.

Hong Kong, Ukraine, India, Korea, Middle East......all at play if/when some bad actors want to make a move. We have largely diminished our negotiating power, our trust, and our alliances. We still have the most powerful military but that wasn't our real power around the globe, it was our values and partnerships that kept us up top. With all that eroded, who really will stop China from going after Hong Kong? Or Russia into the Ukraine? Added bit of fun, if we do not get COVID under control, how strong is our military really?

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Very true.  He not only testified, but threatening letters to all were produced.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/politics/trump-school-grades.html

I suppose it is conceivable that his SAT doesn't match up with his grades, raising the specter of either having cheated or being a complete lazy-ass.

I knew a few people with stellar SATs with bad high school and college grades and it was kind of an embarrassing reflection on work ethic.  In those cases, the people in question were undoubtedly smart.

i had terrible high school grades. i graduated in the top 72% of my class. my sat/act scores were all that got me into texas, the last year before top 10% was enacted. graduated with a 3.6 GPA from texas. if that doesn't sort of highlight the sad state of high school education (at least in the 90s), i don't know what to say about it. i admit, i was lazy in high school, but i was also bored out of my fucking mind.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yep.  As bad as we are at times, I think most of the world trusts us to do the right thing most of the time and force others to fall in line.  Or did and maybe will again.

8 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Wow. That was actually a good answer. Apparently the last four years have rotted his brain as much as it has his followers.

Exactly what I thought, he sounded much more coherent as well.  He is clearly declining rapidly. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i had terrible high school grades. i graduated in the top 72% of my class. my sat/act scores were all that got me into texas, the last year before top 10% was enacted. graduated with a 3.6 GPA from texas. if that doesn't sort of highlight the sad state of high school education (at least in the 90s), i don't know what to say about it. i admit, i was lazy in high school, but i was also bored out of my fucking mind.

Same as far as boredom, but I still had decent grades.  I fucked myself a little bit by not getting an extra grade point in "major works" classes before AP.  Took the same subject matter (Geometry, Trig, etc.with the class ahead) as the major works people, and ended up in AP,  but  didn't get that extra GP along the way.  That cost me the top 10%, right there.

Not sure how it indicts HS education.  You were apparently well-prepared for UT even being an indifferent to bad student in HS.

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i had terrible high school grades. i graduated in the top 72% of my class.

Knowing you, this actually made me chuckle.  Proof positive that class rank can often be utter bullshit.

A buddy of mine sort of loped along in HS, maybe 50% percentile or so, and one day a bunch of us were talking about college plans.  Somebody asked him "hey Bill, what are you gonna do next year?"  Everybody expected "work for my Dad at his HVAC business".  His answer . . . "I'm gonna major in mechanical engineering at school XYZ".

Jaws dropped.

He did it.  Not only did he do it, he went on to grad school, got a PhD, and is now a professor and researcher at Cal-Berkeley.  So much for high school.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I would also be curious how his niece learned of Trump's cheating in high school.

Not to defend Trump, I'm quite confident he's one of the biggest cheat's this country has ever known, but she's some 18 years younger than Donald.  I suppose it could be well-known within the family.  Hell, he'd probably brag about it.

• Like 2

Guest Lobo

I don't understand!  I am on a conference call with Trump's RNC bundlers.  Being led by Ricketts, AEI, and MavPac.  And I don't see on Zoom, Rex Kramer, dcarr01, et. al.  Why is that?  I thought they were gonna save our nation?  It's so cute, I accidentally get included in the shit you guys can't even work towards.  Go fuck yourselves.  I hope you keep this site filled with hate and vitriol.  You'll be the reason we don't last.  

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

As the world's only remaining superpower, as a country, we've turned into the equivalent of this on the international stage.

03ec0ed051eac231bfa74c58ccbaa35e.jpg

2 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Eata Bagodicks responded as well. Unfortunately I guess his responses weren't as favorable of the president so the donation match on the survey complete landing page was only a 2x match. Sad 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Same as far as boredom, but I still had decent grades.  I fucked myself a little bit by not getting an extra grade point in "major works" classes before AP.  Took the same subject matter (Geometry, Trig, etc.with the class ahead) as the major works people, and ended up in AP,  but  didn't get that extra GP along the way.  That cost me the top 10%, right there.

Not sure how it indicts HS education.  You were apparently well-prepared for UT even being an indifferent to bad student in HS.

That's a good point. I had a friend I met in middle school at Lanier in Houston that went to Yates for HS while I went to Lamar. We were both magnet kids bussed in from from lower middle class neighborhoods/backgrounds, but I had to actually work in the IB program to stay afloat (top 16%, class of 94) while my buddy graduated in the top 5 percent of his class.

UT was still a shock to me academically, as I was a first generation college student (as was he) and didn't know what to expect, but I managed to make it through with my BBA and he bounced out mid sophomore year.

I don't think that I would have made it if I was able to coast though HS. Our AP chemistry, English, and social studies were pretty damn rigorous for HS. I had friends that were science majors that just used their HS chemistry notes and aced 2 semesters of chem at UT.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Trump has royally fucked this country over.  Period.

Yeah, Donald is a big country rock fan.

His base will eat it up.  "See, he was born and raised a rich NYC socialite, has cheated his way through life, has no business acumen whatsoever, cares about nobody but himself, and he loves Charlie Daniels Band!  He's just like us!!!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

He's never listened to Charlie Daniels in his entire fucking life.  Good grief.  He might as well go up to someone at his next nazi rally, bop them on the head with an inflatable bat, and go, "You dumb motherfucker!  Love ya!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2