Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

59 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think to avoid more public shame, the family would just do it all privately in Florida in a few years.  Granted, tens of millions of his more diehard supporters would demand he lie in the Capitol, and tens of thousands would make a pilgrimmage out of it.  But at that point, he's dead...his family knows his ego doesn't need the spectacle and they'd probably like to save themselves the public embarassment, so I think they just do it all in florida.  But who knows, maybe they use it as a rallying event to get Don, Jr. or Ivanka back into the political arena.  

Speaking of family---apparently none of his more adamant Christian voters seemed to notice, or care, that he never calls for prayer or asks for God's protection or anything like that, never even concludes an address with the old standby (that not even atheists or Hindus complain about), "...and may god bless you and may god bless the United States of America."  

But have any of y'all ever noticed...that he never mentions his grandchildren?  I mean, yeah...they're minors, I don't even want to know their names or ages.  But he never says like "Spent some time with the grandkids this past weekend", "took the grandkids with me to the golf course/to Florida/to Mount Rushmore."  How can that be?  The only 74 year old man with 9 grandchildren in human history that never makes mention of them.  "I love the flag, not as much as I love my grandkids, but still..."  Nothing folksy, nothing even accidentally mentioned about seeing them/having them visit/etc.  Nothing like that, ever.  That is so fucking weird to me.  

Dude...he took Matt Gaetz to the World Series instead of his own young son.   If my dad had 2 tickets to a world series game, I guarantee he would have chosen to take me over some dipshit from his office.

• Like 1

It was actually a unanimous defeat of DJT's argument for immunity.

UNANIMOUS!/Trump Tweet

“The idea that the President can't be subpoenaed is completely rejected by the Supreme Court, and that even the two dissenting justices agree on,” CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin explains. “All nine also agree that the case should go back to the district court. The practical victory for the President is that the legal proceedings will continue.”

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Dude...he took Matt Gaetz to the World Series instead of his own young son.   If my dad had 2 tickets to a world series game, I guarantee he would have chosen to take me over some dipshit from his office.

Yeah, well Matt Gaetz didn't take Nestor either!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

EcfoptwUMAYdkOB?format=jpg&name=large

EcfoptzVcAAc4ou?format=jpg&name=large

"For the 1/100th time."

CAIGHT

-Past and past participle of CAITCH

CAITCH [always capitalized]

verb

-to capture or accidentally become entangled or trapped in something ... that is not rooted in fact, reason, or reality

ex.) We CAIGHT Hillary Clinton redhanded when the information about her postitution ring at Comet Pizza came out.

ex.) Obama is CAIGHT.  We've got his real birth certificate right here. The deep state and the new world order, however, protects him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

CAIGHT

-Past and past participle of CAITCH

CAITCH [always capitalized]

verb

-to capture or accidentally become entangled or trapped in something ... that is not rooted in fact, reason, or reality

ex.) We CAIGHT Hillary Clinton redhanded when the information about her postitution ring at Comet Pizza came out.

ex.) Obama is CAIGHT.  We've got his real birth certificate right here. The deep state and the new world order, however, protects him.

Hulk Hogan is in on this now?

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I didn't say it was. Still funny

Agree, just trying to make sure people know what is satire and what isn't.  My co-worker sent me a Babylon Bee story about Kanye choosing Joel Osteen as his running mate, thinking it was real.

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Agree, just trying to make sure people know what is satire and what isn't.  My co-worker sent me a Babylon Bee story about Kanye choosing Joel Osteen as his running mate, thinking it was real.

How guillible can your co-worker be? Jeez Chrise.

I, also, ANAL, so a question for someone WIAL, does this ruling free Trump's accounting firm to release documents or is the client privilege still apply?

I recall that Trump's accountants want to cooperate because they are subject to criminal proceedings. Does the fact that the transactions are criminal (in the judgment of the accountants) cancel that privilege?

I watched a lot of Law and Order, so I'm something of a lay expert on privilege law.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Can we all just pause as a nation this morning, before more bad news comes out, and relish in that Trump's vehement tweet about how our positive numbers are up as a gross count because of our gross numbers of tests administered overall, pays zero attention to how poorly we're doing per capita/per million residents...and he opened that tweet with a fraction "1/100th" in the worst attempt at pithiness since Lt. Hauk subbed in for Adrian Cronauer.  

He stayed up all night trying to come up with an excuse to use a fraction, and this is what we get.  The line bombed, his math sucks, he still doesn't get that we get why positive numbers are up, and in the end we're all left with this incompetent narcissist who doesn't get how basic division works.  

I don't think he was trying to be cute with the fraction. I think he simply thought "hundredth time" but since he's a moron, wrote one-hundredth. 

Guest Lobo

Maybe it was some kinda subconscious thing where he wanted everybody to know they no matter what the Tax returns say, he’s still in the 1%. 

you’re rich, we get it.  But you’re worried that your children may, who serve as senior members of your organization, will find out that you’re not anywhere near as wealthy as you wanted them to think.  You fought all the way to the Supreme Court to ensure your children have a delusional picture of you.  In a twisted world, I guess that’s the first fatherly thing I’ve seen you ever do.  Because so far it’s been not acknowledging  three of em, forcing one of them to be your surrogate, and trying to finger bang the other one.  

42 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I don't think he was trying to be cute with the fraction. I think he simply thought "hundredth time" but since he's a moron, wrote one-hundredth. 

This is just further vindication for his niece’s allegation that he cheated on his SAT.

A Wharton Scholar!

• Like 1