Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I saw that.  Sad. 

I would have thought that outside the White House chain of command, he would have been pretty safe.

Also, just for the record, Donald John Trump is a petty little cunt.

There's not much little about the fool, other than his mushroom peen and humility.

Just now, burntorangebongos said:

I've read this a few times and I can' follow what he is saying. Most cases with covid cure themselves and get better?? So why aren't we taking this cure and giving it to everyone else? WTF?

He’s taking the fact that most cases are asymptotic or minor and arguing that the case number is irrelevant. In his mind the media is over inflating the crisis that is just a common cold or flu.

I saw this too.  I don't get why he wouldn't be allowed to talk to the media.  He's already been convicted.  What's the issue here?  Would he not be able to do interviews in jail either?

It’s a pretty standard restriction BOP places in parolees or people on home confinement. Barrett Brown has a whole thing about it some years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is some amateur hour stuff here.  Someone get LSUFreek on the phone.

That's just laughably bad.  Will work like a charm on his base, but isn't changing anyone's mind or reinforcing anyone's change of mind.

It also makes no sense.  How is election of a president going to make three representatives and one senator more powerful?

Edited by TwiceHorn

12 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

It’s a pretty standard restriction BOP places in parolees or people on home confinement. Barrett Brown has a whole thing about it some years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing about home confinement is that the person is still technically in BOP custody, unlike someone on supervised release (probation).  There hasn't been federal parole in 34 years, so no one remembers what that was like.

They can do all the unconstitutional shit they do to inmates while on home confinement.  They try as hard as they can to limit inmates' access to the press.  Some chick got in trouble for talking to the press about the poor gal that died at Carswell of Covid not too long ago.

Brown may have been a bit of a special case because he was constantly violating gag orders before, during, and after his trial.

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's just laughably bad.  Will work like a charm on his base, but isn't changing anyone's mind or reinforcing anyone's change of mind.

The best part is the replies from the Berners:

”Please stop making Joe Biden seem cool.” “If only this were true.” “I’m am going to have to vote Joe if you keep this up.” “Why are you doing this?!?” 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

The unspoken assumption of his idiotic outburst is that the BLM movement is somehow an insult specifically directed at Trump. As if people care about civil rights merely to vex him. 

Trump is no mere narcissist. He is a malignant solipsist. 

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Talk about a self own....dipwad admits that the "doctors were surprised" that he passed his cognitive test. What a maroon.

"That's an unbelievable thing nobody ever does what you just did" could easily be used to describe taking off his pants, shitting in his hand, and wiping it on the walls.

Plus he failed this test a while ago, he needed to copy off of a child and still got the flag wrong.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

It seems a little too obvious, but what does a BLM sign have to do with Federal aid during a pandemic?

Federal aid? The feder..fed...federal didn't give...it was me. I gave them everything they needed. They called me. I said, sure, I will get them for you, the protection protective...masks, gloves. I sent thousands of ventilators. And they do this to me. Blockhead Blassio should be thanking me. I mean, I don't care if people thank me, but it's what he should do instead of painting a-- I mean he was right out on Fifth Avenue! The real news is how successful we've been controlling this China Virus, but Fake News, like you, want to show Black Lives Matter defacing public property!

LAW AND ORDER!!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I've enjoyed this guy's Trump impression on Twitter in little 1 minute clips. Nothing earth shattering, but solidly funny. 

I don't know if I just have that magical mix of bourbon and weed in me right now, but this was one of the funniest goddamn 10 minutes I've watched in ages. Crying. 

• Like 1

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to President Trump for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/07/10/trump-taxes-irs-claim-cognitive-test-toobin-sot-nd-vpx.cnn

“I’m under tax audit, I have been for a long period of time,” the president told Hannity. “Once I ran for politics that deal was like we didn’t make it. So I’m under a continuing audit, and anyone that did that or showed that before you have it finalized, but they treat, they treat me horribly, the IRS. It is a disgrace what has happened. We had a deal done, I guess it was signed even. Once I ran or once I won, somewhere back a long time ago everything was like let’s start all over again.”

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It also makes no sense.  How is election of a president going to make three representatives and one senator more powerful?

[Palpatine]Strike him down and they shall only become more powerful [/Palpatine]

21 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Stupid question, but can someone with the IRS come out and say "Ok look, he's not under audit. Never was."?

And it doesn't even matter if he's under audit. The IRS doesn't have any rules that forbid people from making their returns public whenever they want. Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns because he's embarrassed by something in it but he hides behind some fake reason that he's under audit. And since the vast majority of his followers don't have their 1040-EZ audited, it sounds right to them.

The Goya CEO is an idiot: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/business/goya-foods-boycott-trump/index.html

Wading into a political raging river and place his previously neutral food company on Trump's side. In the short term the #BoycottGoya and #BuyGoya movements may cancel each other out but they will have a net loss in the long run in terms of customers. I'm sure there are more than a few employees pissed at him today.

In my experience, some private business owners have a myopic viewpoint of the world and their success. Especially some second or third generation owners, like this moron, falsely believe they make the company successful. No, they were handed a successful company and perhaps just didn't screw it up.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Goya CEO is an idiot: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/business/goya-foods-boycott-trump/index.html

Wading into a political raging river and place his previously neutral food company on Trump's side. In the short term the #BoycottGoya and #BuyGoya movements may cancel each other out but they will have a net loss in the long run in terms of customers. I'm sure there are more than a few employees pissed at him today.

In my experience, some private business owners have a myopic viewpoint of the world and their success. Especially some second or third generation owners, like this moron, falsely believe they make the company successful. No, they were handed a successful company and perhaps just didn't screw it up.

Let's be honest, the #BuyGoya Trump supporters can't handle anything with more flavor than salt and black pepper.  They won't be buying shit from Goya.  

• Like 9

I saw this too.  I don't get why he wouldn't be allowed to talk to the media.  He's already been convicted.  What's the issue here?  Would he not be able to do interviews in jail either?

Doesn’t seem that weird. He’s already getting a huge benefit from being out. Seems reasonable to put other restrictions on him. They can’t let him be completely free to do anything he wanted. If he were still in jail, he would be able to do interviews, write a book, etc.

9 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Let's be honest, the #BuyGoya Trump supporters can't handle anything with more flavor than salt and black pepper.  They won't be buying shit from Goya.  

Yes, but the bigger issue on this is how many people won't even know this happened and just keep on trucking.  Huge block of potential political power that in large part stays on the sidelines.  

2 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Doesn’t seem that weird. He’s already getting a huge benefit from being out. Seems reasonable to put other restrictions on him. They can’t let him be completely free to do anything he wanted. If he were still in jail, he would be able to do interviews, write a book, etc.

Also the BOP is a very strange organization.

It would seem that they should do as Congress and the courts tell them to do with respect to criminal sentences and confinement and not do much more.  Kind of a "don't blame me, I just work here, man."

But they are always exercising discretion and power of their own, and usually to the detriment of inmates.  It's as if they're afraid they won't be perceived as tough on crime or something when no one votes for them and they have the perfect excuse of blaming congress or the courts.

26 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wonder how much he pays to watch rats fuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In my experience, some private business owners have a myopic viewpoint of the world and their success.

Not to mention their completely out of whack estimation of the importance of their endorsement. How many voters will think, "that guy who runs Goya, I think he's a painter so maybe it's a paint company, I'm going to go with him on this one."

The presidents of Exxon or AT&T would likely have little if any impact on voting with their endorsements. They seem to know that it's best for business just to bribe everybody as quietly as possible and then pressure the winner afterwards.

• Like 2

Going back to Trump's brag about acing his cognitive test. 

Since he's a pathological liar, we now know from his statement that he did not in fact ace his test. 

I also wonder how unhinged he had to be that day to prompt his staff/ doctor to remand him to Walter Reed for a cognitive test.  

I mean, how do you tell the difference from regular everyday Trump?

• Like 2

A live stream of dotard taking the wonderlic would be a lot of this:

Q: If the first two statements are true, is the final statement true?
   James bought Thomas a drink.
   Thomas bought Suzette a drink.
   James bought Suzette a drink.

A: yes
   no
   uncertain

Trump...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1