Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Ms. Duke is the latest in a series of senior officials who have gone public to describe — often in vivid, behind-the-scenes detail — their discomfort and sometimes shock at the inner workings of the Trump presidency. Like former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, she chooses her words carefully. And like John R. Bolton, the former national security adviser who published a book titled “The Room Where It Happened,” Ms. Duke says she is not ready to commit to voting for Mr. Trump again.

“That’s a really hard question,” she said. “But given the choices, I don’t know yet.”

Yay...another 'principled Republican' who is shocked, disappointed & disgusted by Trump...but not so much that they wouldn't vote for the tangerine twatwaffle again.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

This is the kind of bankrupt businessman we elected as Prez.

He’s trying to sell the car after we totaled it thinking that KNOW is the perfect time to put it on the market.

Seriously WTF?

2 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Could be like a reverse Alaska type deal in which we sell Puerto Rico to the Russians.

Oh fuck, the US would just give away* PR to the Russians, because reasons.

*By give away, technically the US would give it away, but the Trump Org would get perpetual rights to develop any/all land within PR, plus whatever mineral rights existed, along with a one time cash payment.

On 7/10/2020 at 11:45 AM, FondrenRoad said:

Its big in NY. Don't recall it as much in Texas.

But the CEO pretty much shot his own dick off.  I would guess that 80+% of Goya consumers are anti-Trump.  

Yeah I’m not buying them anymore, even though I used to get them bc they were comparable quality wise and Latino owned. No more

• Like 3

Lots of conflicting remarks in those stories......who exactly was he looking to Sell Puerto Rico to?  Or was it just some sort of Co-star generic real estate posting?  

11 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Land of the free where we have a President who wants to sell 3 million US citizens to the highest bidder.

Brown people so doesn't matter. What a fucked up country we are that Dotard can say something like this out loud and it barely registers a blip on the radar of all of the awful things he has done. 

2 hours ago, Mapache said:

I've taken to asking conservative friends the following question:

Who's responsible for ensuring that the President is abiding by the laws of the land and the Constitution? And who is responsible for investigations as a part of this process? 

I'm not really interested in the answers, and am mostly looking for a documented response that I can refer to when a president from the other party is in office. 

It's telling, I think, that the same folks critical of police reform have no problem with the judicial branch being neutered from within. 

34 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The horse race pundits will continue to post misleading headlines with articles that back up the headline zero percent. Its just what they do to monetize you and try to make money. They are full of shit. He is deader than dead. 

Which is why we shouldn't allow members of the horse race to be pundits. 

53 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Remember that time he told a reporter to take off his mask, and told him that he was only wearing it to be politically correct? 

Was that 3 seconds ago?

if not, then no.

that may have happened in his the Hillary Clinton or Biden presidency. Not the Trump presidency.... well maybe his 1st term. Definitely not this term.

The horse race pundits will continue to post misleading headlines with articles that back up the headline zero percent. Its just what they do to monetize you and try to make money. They are full of shit. He is deader than dead. 
Good Lord I want to chug this koolaid. I feel like I did in 2018 before the rug got pulled on the Blue Wave. Hopeful, then the GOP shenanigans worked when it mattered.

They are really testing the bottom of how hypocritical and full of shit they can be. But betting on stupid in this country is a smart bet