Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

40 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

spacer.png

His opponents just need to flood the zone with petty shit. He can’t resist responding.  His responses always make punch down and keep the underlying pettiness in the news.  Presumably, responding also takes some time from “governing” as I expect he’s unwilling to reduce his tv watching and golf exercise.  Classic win win. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, shnsajax said:

Sweet, the Fuck Trump Platinum card could soon be mine. 2c5470d4336f5b651f8b583cddb9cd12.jpg

It’s things like this that make me doubt the campaign’s claim of scrubbing a significant number of fake Tulsa rally registrations. They simply lack the ability to do QA or pay attention to detail.  Not sure if this fake or not but there are countless examples of their ready, shoot, aim approach.  It probably bothers me more than most but it’s not the occasional honest mistake it’s systemic carelessness. 

43 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Exercise = Steering a golf cart across the green

Probably why he plays almost exclusively at trump properties because any respectable course would toss his fat ass out for driving on the greens. The grift is an incidental benefit.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Sadly, that's true.  I remember him saying he should be on at least a coin by his second term.  I laughed and then ran through my head who was on the various coins, from penny to silver dollar.  I realized there's only 1 one-term President on an official U.S. coin, JFK.  I'd be willing to give Trump his image on a U.S. coin, if he'd be willing to take the same fate.  

shocked ron burgundy GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Sadly, that's true.  I remember him saying he should be on at least a coin by his second term.  I laughed and then ran through my head who was on the various coins, from penny to silver dollar.  I realized there's only 1 one-term President on an official U.S. coin, JFK.  I'd be willing to give Trump his image on a U.S. coin, if he'd be willing to take the same fate.  

We should announce that we're going to put him on the penny the day before we announce that we're going to take it out of circulation instead. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

We should announce that we're going to put him on the penny the day before we announce that we're going to take it out of circulation instead. 

And by take out of circulation, you mean gather all together, melt down, and then shoot into the sun. You know, just to be sure. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I did my part. Also, I Love the pinned review:

7D5E1A95-9923-4119-ABF2-AB0327893DE0.png

just went to the app store and the first 30+ reviews are this exact script. they must’ve figured out intentional down-voting would be thrown out. nice work there, hope they keep it up. 

Edited by henrygandorf

9 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Was Obama charging the US government to play on his own property as well? No? Then STFU. 

Dirty little secret is those aren't actually Trump's courses.  I mean, yeah---it's his name and he's in the GP entity.  But he barely meets the 5% co-invest thresh hold on most of his deals.  That guy owns about as much of his properties' equity as a naive motown singer owns of his own song rights after Barry Gordy's done with him.  

The not so secret bit is that even at 5% that’s 5% more than Obama was pulling in from the government on his rounds of golf. He needs to STFU. Dude has now spent more than 1 year of his presidency at one of his properties, that he should not have any stake in at all, by the way, per the Constitution. 5% is still too high. 

Edited by NameAlreadyInUse
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Dirty little secret is those aren't actually Trump's courses.  I mean, yeah---it's his name and he's in the GP entity.  But he barely meets the 5% co-invest thresh hold on most of his deals.  That guy owns about as much of his properties' equity as a naive motown singer owns of his own song rights after Barry Gordy's done with him.  

True, but it doesn't answer the question. Dotard still profits and advertises his properties on our dime.

16 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

The not so secret bit is that even at 5% that’s 5% more than Obama was pulling in from the government on his rounds of golf. He needs to STFU. Dude has now spent more than 1 year of his presidency at one of his properties, that he should not have any stake in at all, by the way, per the Constitution. 5% is still too high. 

No, I agree.  I was just hoping we could trick him into saying he doesn't even really own much of his properties so there's nothing wrong with him playing at them/staying at them so frequently.  You know how he gets when challenged on twitter too much, he eventually admits to shit.  I figure between tearing down the illusion that he "owns" so many pieces of prime real estate and great business ventures, and his upcoming tax return reveal in New York, people would finally realize he's not all that terribly successful.  But his supporters think because something has his name on the side of it (be it a building, golf course, wine bottle, or airplane...that it has to be his, 100%, unlevered, in fee simple).  The guy is more over-leveraged than GM. 

Just to fuck with his sense of "ownership" because of his branding, we could start a twitter account tomorrow morning, Monday @8:00am.  Under the name Humberto Goya, who magically owns all of Goya Foods, named after his wonderful father.  He is declaring his race for Senate in New Jersey, headquarters of Goya Foods.  He will be taking on liberal Cory Booker who is opposed to Trump and all things Goya.  By lunchtime, Humberto would have Trump's endorsement as a fellow successful businessman and conservative and we'd have raised a million dollars from Trump supporters for this Senate campaign.  

I think my biggest regret about living through the Trump presidency is not finding enough clever ways to grift his moronic supporters.  

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Sweet fucking Christ. Can you imagine how fucked we would be if these were actually smart criminals trying to take over our government?  I mean, we are pretty fucked, but if they were competent at all, we would be turbo fucked. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Roger Stone and his seven felonies: No jail. 

Touch a statue: 10 years minimum. 

Anybody who is able to knock down the Washington Monument shouldn't be in jail, they should be in charge of the Army Corp of Engineers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Sweet fucking Christ. Can you imagine how fucked we would be if these were actually smart criminals trying to take over our government?  I mean, we are pretty fucked, but if they were competent at all, we would be turbo fucked. 

The person in office is a complete idiot but is competent at stealing. 

The smart criminals are the business people who are kissing his ass to get giant contracts with the government only to completely abdicate any responsibility to fulfill them. Like these clowns who put up a makeshift shitty wall then run off with 1.7 billion of American deficit. 

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

I would have made that trade a year ago. At this point nah fuck him. Unless they want to start printing 3 dollar bills. 

Edited by Grade of D as in David
NTTAWWT

I don't really have a problem with presidents taking breaks or going golfing since being president is basically a 24/7 job. But he made it a point to not golf, or take as many vacations as Obama, during his campaign. The fact that Trump goes golfing at his own properties is a cherry on top of the hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I can play a round of golf in about a little over an hour if there is no one else on the course, which I assume is the case for Cadet Bone Spurs.

It probably takes him at least 30 minutes every round to find his ball and use his foot wedge to kick it on to the fairway. 

It probably takes him at least 30 minutes every round to find his ball and use his foot wedge to kick it on to the fairway. 

No way. The best cheats never spend more than 30 seconds looking for their ball. Trump's the guy that after he slices it hard right into the woods at 175 yards, tears off in his cart (which is modified to go faster than everyone else even with his fat ass inside) while saying "it opens up out to the right" or "I heard it hit a tree, probably got a bounce." He drives right past where it went in, goes another 25-50 yards, gets out, looks around for 5 seconds and says "found it" after he's dropped a ball in a perfect spot.
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

No, I agree.  I was just hoping we could trick him into saying he doesn't even really own much of his properties so there's nothing wrong with him playing at them/staying at them so frequently.  You know how he gets when challenged on twitter too much, he eventually admits to shit.  I figure between tearing down the illusion that he "owns" so many pieces of prime real estate and great business ventures, and his upcoming tax return reveal in New York, people would finally realize he's not all that terribly successful.  But his supporters think because something has his name on the side of it (be it a building, golf course, wine bottle, or airplane...that it has to be his, 100%, unlevered, in fee simple).  The guy is more over-leveraged than GM. 

Just to fuck with his sense of "ownership" because of his branding, we could start a twitter account tomorrow morning, Monday @8:00am.  Under the name Humberto Goya, who magically owns all of Goya Foods, named after his wonderful father.  He is declaring his race for Senate in New Jersey, headquarters of Goya Foods.  He will be taking on liberal Cory Booker who is opposed to Trump and all things Goya.  By lunchtime, Humberto would have Trump's endorsement as a fellow successful businessman and conservative and we'd have raised a million dollars from Trump supporters for this Senate campaign.  

I think my biggest regret about living through the Trump presidency is not finding enough clever ways to grift his moronic supporters.  

Would  this be illegal?   Asking for a friend.