Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Ladies and gentleman, the President of the United States retweeting Chuck Woolery about Covid-19 being a hoax. What a time to be alive. 

I just want y'all to understand something really important: it has already been established that the president's tweet are official statements of the Office of President of the United States.

So, as of yesterday, July 12, 2020, it was the OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE OFFICE OF POTUS, that: 

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES:

The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most ,that we are told to trust. I think it's all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election.

Trump is literally the most dangerous man in the world, and his actions are killing hundreds of Americans.....every day.  He needs to be removed from office, immediately.  He is a clear and present danger to the American people.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I just want y'all to understand something really important: it has already been established that the president's tweet are official statements of the Office of President of the United States.

So, as of yesterday, July 12, 2020, it was the OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE OFFICE OF POTUS, that: 

Trump is literally the most dangerous man in the world, and his actions are killing hundreds of Americans.....every day.  He needs to be removed from office, immediately.  He is a clear and present danger to the American people.

It is known.

What really pisses me off are the people who are just throwing up their hands and saying, "well I just don't know what to believe!"  Um, here's a fucking idea: believe doctors and medical experts over lying, shitbag narcissists.  Is that really so hard?

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Attacking your infectious disease expert so you can knock down his credibility while at the same time having next to no credibility on this pandemic yourself seems like a very Trumpian idea.

8D chess

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No, what you don't understand is that he was joking. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Ladies and gentleman, the President of the United States retweeting Chuck Woolery about Covid-19 being a hoax. What a time to be alive. 

Well, either the CDC, media, Democrats and doctors are lying, or Chuck's douchely orange demagogue is.

Hmm, who to believe, who to believe...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It is known.

What really pisses me off are the people who are just throwing up their hands and saying, "well I just don't know what to believe!"  Um, here's a fucking idea: believe doctors and medical experts over lying, shitbag narcissists.  Is that really so hard?

Yeah, I've encountered this phenomenon a couple of times and it is mindblowing.

If you are unsure on a topic, commonsense would dictate that you defer to the experts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is going to get so many people killed as he continues to crash and burn. 

This is a certainty.

As I noted early on in this fucking presidency, we are all on board a passenger jet with a sociopath ignorant narcissist at the stick -- and as we are plummeting towards the ground, he's ranting about how the aircraft designers, the control tower, the maintenance crews, etc. are all aligned against him, and how the passengers screaming "we're headed right for that fucking mountain!  PULL UP!" are fake news, etc.....and we continue to fly straight towards that fucking mountain.  All while half the passengers agree with the pilot, and gleefully support him all the way into the mountain.

It's fucking maddening.  We have the means to stop him (the Senate, the cabinet)....but we won't.  Not until we get this (which is happening literally EVERY FUCKING DAY).

image.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

And I thought the media was fake news anyway?  Shouldn't he be for that?

Was just gonna say this. He's such a dumbass. He's lucky that the people that support him are even dumber.

spacer.png

Edited by Bevo14

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

You look at a guy like Jim Jones or Reverend Moon or David Koresh or Elizabeth Holmes or Adolf Hitler or Reveille or Donald Trump and think “How could anyone fall for all those obvious lies? How could anyone believe that fucking clown is the only source of truth?” 

Which one would you rather have in the Oval Office?

How Donald Trump's Narcissism Masks His Extreme Insecurity ...

How a stray dog became Reveille, the First Lady of Aggieland ...

5 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

This is what cults do. They convince themselves that objective reality is a conspiracy of lies intended to persecute their benevolent leader.

I mean, this same shit happens all the time. From the outside, we shake our heads and laugh at the credulity and delusions of wacky cult members. You look at a guy like Jim Jones or Reverend Moon or David Koresh or Elizabeth Holmes or Adolf Hitler or Reveille or Donald Trump and think “How could anyone fall for all those obvious lies? How could anyone believe that fucking clown is the only source of truth?” 

And yet a significant number of human beings keep falling for the same scam and keep falling into the same cycle of paranoia and reality denial. Over and over and over again. It’s crazy. The fact that susceptibility to the cult mindset is so pervasive among our species is evidence of how badly we fucking suck. We are stupid and irrational on a fundamental level. 

CarefreeObedientBaldeagle-size_restricte

• Like 3

If you're going to get medical advice from a game show host, Chuck Woolery seems like a good one to listen to. He's definitely a lot better than Alex Trebek. Think about it, Trebek went and got tested for cancer. If he hadn't done that, he wouldn't have cancer right now. In fact, I bet that damn Canuck went and got tested just to make American cancer numbers look bad. We need to send him back to Canada!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Coked out Chuck Barris was the greatest game show host of all time. 

Don't you mean he was the greatest CIA agent of all time?

28 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Which one would you rather have in the Oval Office?

How Donald Trump's Narcissism Masks His Extreme Insecurity ...

How a stray dog became Reveille, the First Lady of Aggieland ...

Hey if that dog showed up in Austin and barked as president would that mean we all get to take the day off?  That seems like a pretty good deal right now.

36 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

This is what cults do. They convince themselves that objective reality is a conspiracy of lies intended to persecute their benevolent leader.

I mean, this same shit happens all the time. From the outside, we shake our heads and laugh at the credulity and delusions of wacky cult members. You look at a guy like Jim Jones or Reverend Moon or David Koresh or Elizabeth Holmes or Adolf Hitler or Reveille or Donald Trump and think “How could anyone fall for all those obvious lies? How could anyone believe that fucking clown is the only source of truth?” 

And yet a significant number of human beings keep falling for the same scam and keep falling into the same cycle of paranoia and reality denial. Over and over and over again. It’s crazy. The fact that susceptibility to the cult mindset is so pervasive among our species is evidence of how badly we fucking suck. We are stupid and irrational on a fundamental level. 

Yeah, I get it.  But as a non member of the cheeto cult, fuck Chuck Woolery.  He can drink his own goddam Guyana punch.

24 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

If you're going to get medical advice from a game show host, Chuck Woolery seems like a good one to listen to. He's definitely a lot better than Alex Trebek. Think about it, Trebek went and got tested for cancer. If he hadn't done that, he wouldn't have cancer right now. In fact, I bet that damn Canuck went and got tested just to make American cancer numbers look bad. We need to send him back to Canada!

I'm a Bob Eubanks man!

Just wanted to recognize that Jess Dweck just flat out hits grand slams on a daily basis and has been doing it since 2016.  It's hard to fathom that a person exists who is this fucking funny with such profound substance and consistency.  Legend.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

LAW AND ORDER!!

RICHARD DAWSON!!

BULOVA!!

We had some friends over (less than 3) for a socially distant gathering before they relocate for work. Two of them are here on visas and are very concerned about their status. It's so messed up right now. They've been worried about the virus, moving to a new state, whether the administration will make them leave. Not to mention that they are POC so they have to deal with all the messed up people that judge them for simply walking around minding their own business. They have been great colleagues; and we will miss them and don't know when we will be able to go visit when they are settled thanks to the craptastic way this virus is being mismanaged. It's whiny of me I realize, but the relationships that make life so rich are taking a beating right now because the idiots are running the show and it's the phoniest carnival act I've ever had the misfortune to witness.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Just wanted to recognize that Jess Dweck just flat out hits grand slams on a daily basis and has been doing it since 2016.  It's hard to fathom that a person exists who is this fucking funny with such profound substance and consistency.  Legend.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This is a certainty.

As I noted early on in this fucking presidency, we are all on board a passenger jet with a sociopath ignorant narcissist at the stick -- and as we are plummeting towards the ground, he's ranting about how the aircraft designers, the control tower, the maintenance crews, etc. are all aligned against him, and how the passengers screaming "we're headed right for that fucking mountain!  PULL UP!" are fake news, etc.....and we continue to fly straight towards that fucking mountain.  All while half the passengers agree with the pilot, and gleefully support him all the way into the mountain.

It's fucking maddening.  We have the means to stop him (the Senate, the cabinet)....but we won't.  Not until we get this (which is happening literally EVERY FUCKING DAY).

image.jpg

I always think of this song when you use that metaphor, which technically, is a preferable situation cuz at least there's a chance of a Ted Stricker amongst the passengers whom we can assume are all generally sane.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I always think of this song when you use that metaphor, which technically, is a preferable situation cuz at least there's a chance of a Ted Stricker amongst the passengers whom we can assume are all generally sane.

Yeah....there is no Ted Striker.  There isn't even a ROK from Airplane II.  The hell of it is, we HAVE people on board the plane who can remove the deranged pilot easily (the GOP Senate), but they insist that all is well, and we should count our lucky stars that we are blessed to be flown to our certain death by such a manly man pilot as Trump, as they smile blissfully into the face of our collective doom....

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

God damn right I want a president that's so boring that 3/4 the time we don't even know he's there.  Boring is good when it comes to someone that can fuck up everything like dotard has done.

Gruesome car wrecks get ratings.

Wars get ratings.

Horrific natural disasters get ratings.

Fuck ratings.  I don't want ratings.  I want a stable, boring government, leading to stable, boring, safe lives.  Only a fucking idiot demands more earthquakes, car crashes, and wars.....but then, an idiot is what we elected, and what we exalt.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This is a certainty.

image.jpg

The Senate or cabinet stopping Trump.  Man, that's a good one.  The Senate is worse than Trump is and the acting cabinet are all Trump appointees pseudo-approved by Mitch.  While Trump is a shitty pilot that is going to fly us into the mountain anyway, Moscow Mitch ain't gonna save us.  Mitch's remote control override is there to make sure we hit the mountain even if the pilot has a moment of clarity.

13 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I saw that; he said "he created it." Well, there you go.

I'm finally at the point where it's just like, yep, same shit as always.  Not sure why he even bothers talking any more.  Let's just stumble through these last few months of death and agony and get to the election.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

God damn right I want a president that's so boring that 3/4 the time we don't even know he's there.  Boring is good when it comes to someone that can fuck up everything like dotard has done.

Yep I want to go back to not remembering what channel number CNN is.

• Like 2