Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

The Senate or cabinet stopping Trump.  Man, that's a good one.  The Senate is worse than Trump is and the acting cabinet are all Trump appointees pseudo-approved by Mitch.  While Trump is a shitty pilot that is going to fly us into the mountain anyway, Moscow Mitch ain't gonna save us.  Mitch's remote control override is there to make sure we hit the mountain even if the pilot has a moment of clarity.

Correct.  All of our "failsafes"....have failed.  The GOP Senate is complicit.  Every.  Last.  One of them.  Their names need to be shit on for all of history.  They need to go down as the treasonous, venal, cowardly fucksticks that they are.  An evil overlord is easy to hate -- but the pathetic henchmen and minions who live to do his bidding are the real fucking evil ones.  Fuck them all, straight to hell.  We need to make sure that history judges each and every one of them for their evil.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, bluto said:

He just said there’s no way Tx is in play bc he saved Texas by settling oil prices at $40. Millions of energy jobs saved

As somebody who works in oil and gas, I can say that I've never seen the industry in worse shape in the 15 years I've been in the space. Trump is a fucking idiot. Can't wait for the mental gymnastics from my Trump sycophant co-workers when I present them with this. 

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Correct.  All of our "failsafes"....have failed.  The GOP Senate is complicit.  Every.  Last.  One of them.  Their names need to be shit on for all of history.  They need to go down as the treasonous, venal, cowardly fucksticks that they are.  An evil overlord is easy to hate -- but the pathetic henchmen and minions who live to do his bidding are the real fucking evil ones.  Fuck them all, straight to hell.  We need to make sure that history judges each and every one of them for their evil.

I don't have a lot to spare, but I would love to start a fund for people to infiltrate Susan Collins' watch party so they could pull a Bob Alexander (see: Dave, the movie) and drop everything and leave right after it starts.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
punk2ashun

3 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

As somebody who works in oil and gas, I can say that I've never seen the industry in worse shape in the 15 years I've been in the space. Trump is a fucking idiot. Can't wait for the mental gymnastics from my Trump sycophant co-workers when I present them with this. 

Not according to our great trump supporter poster “marcostanco.” He credits all his recent success making fire proof retardant oil patch uniforms to trump himself.

Ya see, his business totally sucked for 20 plus years until trump came along and then he, marcostanco, just started killing it. 

We all believe him BTW. He’s a very credible poster. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I saw that; he said "he created it." Well, there you go.

His narcissism is unbounded.  He claims that Texas was thought to be a tossup before the 2016 election.  In reality, it was looking like Trump + 11.7% prior to him finishing at + 9%.

God, I hate this motherfucker.

4 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

I would love to believe that this actually flips some of them.  Kinda like how once you know someone with Covid, you stop believing it's a hoax.  

Oh, and the way I heard the punchline, which seems a bit more apropos, is "you don't pay $500 to have a garbanzo on your face."

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....there is no Ted Striker.  There isn't even a ROK from Airplane II.  The hell of it is, we HAVE people on board the plane who can remove the deranged pilot easily (the GOP Senate), but they insist that all is well, and we should count our lucky stars that we are blessed to be flown to our certain death by such a manly man pilot as Trump, as they smile blissfully into the face of our collective doom....

maxresdefault.jpg

Joe Isuzu, Trump’s role model.

• Like 1

I sell software into oil and gas. The assertion that he saved the industry is laughable. I have had 6 large projects cancelled for capital preservation reasons just in the last 2 months.

28 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yep I want to go back to not remembering what channel number CNN is.

Good news, Shep Smith is coming to CNBC this fall. I trust Shep to a degree more than others.

Edited by RPM

26 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Yeah but remember those tough times under Obama.

Yep I want to go back to not remembering what channel number CNN is.

But y’all can’t do that.

The Republicans aren’t going to slink away in shame and spend time reflecting on the awful things they did. They’re going to bide their time and wait it out and come back with the same hate and death.

But most likely in a smarter, handsomer, younger, more palatable package.

Y’all have to stay in the fight.

Until they are dead.
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Rave.  Reviews.

You aren't an actor (well, not a good one), or a playwright, or director, or author.

That's all this job is to you, ratings and reviews and personal aggrandizement.

Here's a review:  You're just a piece of shit.  

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Rave.  Reviews.

You aren't an actor (well, not a good one), or a playwright, or director, or author.

That's all this job is to you, ratings and reviews and personal aggrandizement.

Here's a review:  You're just a piece of shit.  

Yep.  There's never been a person in this position that has misunderstood the purpose of the job more.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so is everyone still of the mind there is no way the gop dumps this clown? I'm beginning to think that may be a better possibility every day he is allowed to exist (as president)

They are all in. They will use whomever they can, foreign or otherwise to keep him and themselves in office. Even with the Q army and the rest of the cult, they will be outnumbered, but it won't matter.

As if 2020 couldn't get any crazier, California is hit with the double double: Newsom is shutting down most all nonessentials and the Seismograph institute says the San Andreas is fixing to rumble probably within the next year or so.

Let me make one thing very clear. Ever for the stupid as fuck folks that honestly only know that "China" has something to do with the virus than who manufactured their American flag.

Our President made a move today to dispute the seas around China.  Trump is a complete WHORE and would have ceded all the seas around China.  For several extra billion in soy bean purchases (hopefully) and help with his reelection.

It is sad, but true.

And as always remember it is OK to laugh like a fucking Hyena when you ever hear a Republican use the words "principle" or "fact!" Because that is a FUCKING joke the second it leaves their lips.  I wish this was not the case, as I was a proud card carrying Republican for many years. But unlike today's Republican party I knew facts... and had principles.

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

I can't fathom how a single member of the military or their families pulls the lever for dotard in November.  He's actively trying to kill them.

Dude, you just don't understand 38D chess lib-owning.  The fact that you don't think that Trump is literally an infallible god among men proves that you're a libtard moron.  

Considering his nose dive in the polls, even on Fox.  Wouldn't this be a good time for him to reveal that Biden (under Obama's orders) spied on his 2016 campaign and finally show us the evidence behind the biggest political scandal/crime in American History?  six months of mentioning "Obamagate" and he's yet to even hint at any specifics.  Oh wait, that's right...he has the Dept. of Justice at his fingertips.  And they have so far, with all their time and resources, issued of all of zero arrests, zero warrants, zero subpoenas, and zero indictments.  Got it.  Sounds like an air-tight case to me.  Maybe he's waiting until his second term to drop the evidence.  

Do you fucking idiot Trumpers ever stop and just give thanks to be alive during the time of such a brilliant strategist?  

Has there ever been a sitting President's judiciary blocking the printing of a book by a relative?  I mean, other than that 11th Circuit Court asshole that censored "Amy Carter Gives Great Edging" back in 1980?  

28 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I can't fathom how a single member of the military or their families pulls the lever for dotard in November.  He's actively trying to kill them.

I can't fathom how the Democrats can't make a simple tv/email ad about this and target every veteran and active duty military person in the country with it.  Just say Donald Trump is trying to make money off of the death of service men and throw some waving flags and shit on the screen and I am pretty sure that would sway quite a few people in the military away from Trump.   Eh, who am I kidding.  They would wave it off as fake news and by another MAGA hat.  

30 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait til he finds out how much he can get for selling RPGs in Afghanistan. 

• Like 1