Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

41 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

More people are unemployed since the Great Depression due to this administration’s failure of leadership with the virus and fucking Ivanka launches an employment campaign titled “Find Something New” - that’s not the Onion, that’s a real thing. It’s the most hilariously out of touch Marie Antoinette bullshit I’ve seen.

That dumb bitch contributes nothing to the world.

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

There is no doubt that the day trump dies will become a national holiday. I know I’ll celebrate it. 

It's never going to happen.  Karma is dead.  He's a GD cockroach, or maybe Voldemort.  IDK, maybe a zombie.  He's going to outlive us all.  Sadly.

14 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Like, just get a bullshit job working for your dad or something!

What a brilliant slogan! It’s so simple, yet so helpful. Apparently it won out over several other options, including:

”Don’t have a job? Get one!”

”Have you tried exchanging your labor for currency?”

”Get to work.”

“Reach down deep, grab your bootstraps, and pull up.”

“We could use a new Energy Secretary. Send me your resume and I’ll put in a good word.”

”Two Words: Scratch-Offs.”

”Out of work? Demand for trauma nurses is desperate right now so they probably won’t notice if you wing it for a few months.”

“Just ask Russian oligarchs to front you hundreds of millions of dollars, silly!”

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 7

Omg, i just realized how trump got to the conclusion that we should stop testing and the numbers will go down. It's not even about the numbers, it's about besting Obama, in everything. He thinks that the only reason there were only 4 cases of ebola in the US was because Obama ordered them to stop testing. Clearly there would have been more cases if Obama hadn't halted testing. That's it. He wants the same treatment. What a dumb piece of shit this guy is. 

• Like 3

Product endorsement from senior White House staff, in this case Donald Trump's grown up cum, didn't even slightly surprise me.  The braindead acquiescence to striking the "game-show-host-prize-presenter-fuck-bunny" pose is admittedly astonishing.  Imagine the robotic obedience required to pose like that.  

"Now do the splits on the white Jaguar, roll to your knees, rock your head back and literally spill those beans across your privileged and officially insured tits while we hit the switch on the industrial fan.  Pussy sells, you little pudding gash and Daddy's making cold calls!"

"Tee hee hee.  Okay!"    

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Wait, so the "they" is the murderers that are in our country now, but we want to send them back to other countries?  Or we won't take "them/they" from the other countries into here, but we used to, but now we do too?  Or were "they" us, the whole time?  Or are Biden and Obama "them" or "us"?  And who is the "we"?

Edited by Lobo

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Omg, i just realized how trump got to the conclusion that we should stop testing and the numbers will go down. It's not even about the numbers, it's about besting Obama, in everything. He thinks that the only reason there were only 4 cases of ebola in the US was because Obama ordered them to stop testing. Clearly there would have been more cases if Obama hadn't halted testing. That's it. He wants the same treatment. What a dumb piece of shit this guy is. 

He's actually railing against the H1N1 test program.  Obama shut it down because (a) it wasn't telling them anything they didn't already know and (b) they felt it was suppressing interest in the vaccine that was available.  His health advisers felt those resources could be better deployed on vaccine and education efforts.

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

He's actually railing against the H1N1 test program.  Obama shut it down because (a) it wasn't telling them anything they didn't already know and (b) they felt it was suppressing interest in the vaccine that was available.  His health advisers felt those resources could be better deployed on vaccine and education efforts.

Brett Giroir is losing sleep because he thought it was Fauci that was going to get shitcanned, but given that Giroir stated "none of us lie" in some pushback toward Trump retweeting Chuck Woolery, he might want to head to Walgreen's for some Tums. Fauci has decent approval ratings from the public, but few people could name Giroir but they know testing is a debacle.

I just saw this quote, talking about these people.

5ef954f4dc2d0.image.jpg?resize=1200,814

In a separate interview published on Tuesday with the conservative website Townhall.com, Mr. Trump falsely claimed that a white couple in St. Louis who confronted peaceful marchers outside their home with guns had been on the verge of being beaten and having their home burned down.

They were going to be beat up badly, and the house was going to be totally ransacked and probably burned down,” Mr. Trump said.