Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I'm currently living in Fort Worth but moving back to Austin in a couple weeks. Once I get there, I'm planning on getting involved with some sort of voter registration, phone banking, etc. Before Covid, I wanted to see about driving people to the polls. But now I'm not so sure I am comfortable with a bunch of people in my car. Anyway, I'm looking to get involved somehow. This shit has to end and he has to lose. We have ONE chance. ONE.

• Like 6

Just realized that Trump is Detective Malone from Blue Streak. The cops are the american public. The police chief is the GOP (“hes shaking things up, thats exactly what we need”)

All Malone wanted to do was to get his diamond and sit around and be rich. He never asked to be Lead Detective of Robbery/Homicide at LAPD

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Something else he can ignore. Geez, these international issues can be so time consuming. Takes away from time on the course. 

The "Dukes" and "Cozy Bear" are no doubt pieces of shit sponsored by Putin and enabled by Trump.

But in the instance of stealing information on the corona virus vaccine, I'm kinda okay with it.   Everyone in the world wants a vaccine against this virus, and I think companies and countries should be sharing their findings with everyone in the world who wants it. The more shared knowledge, the higher likelihood of a vaccine being developed.  Keeping it in-house so you can make a bigger profit seems like a dick move.

The "Dukes" and "Cozy Bear" are no doubt pieces of shit sponsored by Putin and enabled by Trump.
But in the instance of stealing information on the corona virus vaccine, I'm kinda okay with it.   Everyone in the world wants a vaccine against this virus, and I think companies and countries should be sharing their findings with everyone in the world who wants it. The more shared knowledge, the higher likelihood of a vaccine being developed.  Keeping it in-house so you can make a bigger profit seems like a dick move.

lol at you thinking Russia would steal that information and share it.

You actually think Vladimir Putin would just share all the information with the world? Without editing it? Without withholding the important parts? AND SHARE IT FOR FREE???

Really?
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Your first mistake is thinking that Russia doing this is benevolent in nature. 

17 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump fired Parscale for dating Hope Hicks?

The turnstile for her twat turns more often than a Windmill during a hurricane.   If we're lucky, tRump will catch Windmill cancer and die. 

Edited by Underdog

Regardless of Hicks propensity for getting banged like a screen door in a hurricane, Parscale is getting fired because he sucks at his job and is a moron. Unfortunately, that description applies to the entirety of the people orbiting trump, so replacing him won't make a difference. 

21 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol at you thinking Russia would steal that information and share it.

You actually think Vladimir Putin would just share all the information with the world? Without editing it? Without withholding the important parts? AND SHARE IT FOR FREE???

Really?

Well, I think his point was that such information really should be shared so it doesn't need to be hacked.

Not that Russia was going to share it once they got it.

I was just relieved that they apparently were not sabotaging or corrupting data.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, I think his point was that such information really should be shared so it doesn't need to be hacked.

Not that Russia was going to share it once they got it.

I was just relieved that they apparently were not sabotaging or corrupting data.

This.

$50 says Trump calls Gov. Hogan a loser who wouldn’t have saved his state but for The Trump Administration, by the end of the week. 

and the Hulk gets wind of this “Hogan’s a loser” shit and riles up the middle age Trump Base.  nobody calls a hogan a loser!!!!!!

I would certainly hope that we are conducting intelligence operations targeting the various Chinese and Russian vaccine development activities.  I obviously would not advocate us attempting to undermine their work in any way, but keeping tabs seems like a pretty important piece of information that could significantly influence geopolitical posture in the next year or two.

Now, if you can prove up something more nefarious than intelligence gathering, full nuke ahead. And BTW, if you are working on vax development, please do not use "p@sswOrd" as your workstation password. 

Edited by Anastasis

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

$50 says Trump calls Gov. Hogan a loser who wouldn’t have saved his state but for The Trump Administration, by the end of the week. 

and the Hulk gets wind of this “Hogan’s a loser” shit and riles up the middle age Trump Base.  nobody calls a hogan a loser!!!!!!

If you hurt Hulk's friends, then you hurt his pride. He's gotta be a man, he can't let that slide. Cause he is a real American, fighting for the rights of every man! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I would certainly hope that we are conducting intelligence operations targeting the various Chinese and Russian vaccine development activities.

How cute. You think we still have a functioning intelligence community.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Russia's committed ANOTHER act of war against the US?

Ho-hum.  What's really important is that loyal patriots buy Goya products, and eat two cans of beans every day for breakfast!

Seriously.  Global fucking pandemic.  Repeated acts of war committed by a country that has the POTUS by his shriveled little balls.  Country in rapid economic collapse because it can't handle a pandemic that every other western country has handled.  And a party made up of enabling sycophants who allow it all.  

We're at war, and we've lost.  The devastation is and will continue to be incalculable.  We will never fully recover from this.  I hope it was worth it for y'all "to own the libs, hurr durr!"

I suppose that depends on the goal of their cyberattack.  If they were trying to disrupt or destroy vaccine research, then that's an act of war.  If they were trying to access it or steal it, I don't have a problem with it.  If China was close to a vaccine and was holding it close to the vest, I hope we try to steal it too.  Everyone should be sharing research.  At the end of this it should be available to all.  Cost of research and production should be covered.  Profit shouldn't even be considered.  The entire world economy is practically shut down.  There will be time for profit in other endeavors later.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Constant said:

Even though we don’t need any more evidence that he is the worst President in the history of our country, Trump is happy to supply some. 

@Constant  Not trolling you or accusing you of anything, I am genuinely curious... how has the support of Trump changed among your fellow officers?  Less?  More? Same?

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

How cute. You think we still have a functioning intelligence community.

You inadvertently bring up a good point.  Which agency/entity/center does Trump use after November to claim that Biden got foreign interference which he used to defeat Trump?  He's going to claim mail-in fraud, ID fraud, manipulation with voting machines, errors in reporting mechanism, etc.  Nobody's going to believe a list of 100 "dirty" octogenerian polling place volunteers engaged in a covert, nationwide conspiracy to undermine Trump.  I mean, his people would believe it but they don't have the patient diligence to uncover all of it.  

He's going to need an established and trusted institution in his government arsenal that will say, "Yes, we have evidence of fraud on the part of both U.S. citizens/political parties and also on the part of foreign nationals who would like to disrupt our proud heritage of Democracy."  He's undermined the intelligence community so much, it'd he hard to make that stick.  This would typically fall under the purview of the FBI, but he's thrown them under the bus so many times, his supporters may not bite on it.  The governors of some of these swing states don't really like him very much after he's thrown them under the bus so many times.  So who do you get to verify your audacious claims in AZ, MI, WI, FL, NC, PA?  Do you stay federal or go with their Attorneys General?  You have to have one other entity go along with you for the ruse to work.  Anyway Trumpers, this is your assignment for the long weekend.  Chose which agency or legal official(s) you use to justify your claims of election fraud.  

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

This might be the most adorably naive thing I’ve ever read. Bravo. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

You inadvertently bring up a good point.  Which agency/entity/center does Trump use after November to claim that Biden got foreign interference which he used to defeat Trump?  He's going to claim mail-in fraud, ID fraud, manipulation with voting machines, errors in reporting mechanism, etc.  Nobody's going to believe a list of 100 "dirty" octogenerian polling place volunteers engaged in a covert, nationwide conspiracy to undermine Trump.  I mean, his people would believe it but they don't have the patient diligence to uncover all of it.  

He's going to need an established and trusted institution in his government arsenal that will say, "Yes, we have evidence of fraud on the part of both U.S. citizens/political parties and also on the part of foreign nationals who would like to disrupt our proud heritage of Democracy."  He's undermined the intelligence community so much, it'd he hard to make that stick.  This would typically fall under the purview of the FBI, but he's thrown them under the bus so many times, his supporters may not bite on it.  The governors of some of these swing states don't really like him very much after he's thrown them under the bus so many times.  So who do you get to verify your audacious claims in AZ, MI, WI, FL, NC, PA?  Do you stay federal or go with their Attorneys General?  You have to have one other entity go along with you for the ruse to work.  Anyway Trumpers, this is your assignment for the long weekend.  Chose which agency or legal official(s) you use to justify your claims of election fraud.  

Huh?  This is clearly going to be Barr's DOJ like it has been for all the other traitorous shit so far.  FL's state agencies will play the same game.  Also any of those swing states that currently has a teetering Republican statehouse.

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Easy.  DEEP STATE.  That's all they need.

GOP statehouses won't help though.  Most of them will be out of session and don't really have investigative/judicial authority anyway.  DOJ can lead the way all Donald wants, but election fraud falls to state officials.  Typically Secretaries of State who use Attorneys General to inquire and punish.  I know they'll try to circumvent but this is a pretty clear path. I'm just curious which ones he tries to lean on. 

42 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I would certainly hope that we are conducting intelligence operations targeting the various Chinese and Russian vaccine development activities.  I obviously would not advocate us attempting to undermine their work in any way, but keeping tabs seems like a pretty important piece of information that could significantly influence geopolitical posture in the next year or two.

Now, if you can prove up something more nefarious than intelligence gathering, full nuke ahead. And BTW, if you are working on vax development, please do not use "p@sswOrd" as your workstation password. 

No problem! Our American Brainiac Jared has WhatsApp on his phone and he assures me its secure. He's the point man for all things vaccine.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

No problem! Our American Brainiac Jared has WhatsApp on his phone and he assures me its secure. He's the point man for all things vaccine.

Not just the point man.  I hear he's developing a vaccine himself.  He's been in the lab for weeks now.

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

GOP statehouses won't help though.  Most of them will be out of session and don't really have investigative/judicial authority anyway.  DOJ can lead the way all Donald wants, but election fraud falls to state officials.  Typically Secretaries of State who use Attorneys General to inquire and punish.  I know they'll try to circumvent but this is a pretty clear path. I'm just curious which ones he tries to lean on. 

Isn't his new man in the USPS going to just "mail" in a bunch of Democratic Biden votes and then *poof* magically they will be discovered (look for the scoop by OANN) and there is your fraud? They've got Brad on data so he just grabs the names of dead people and it looks like a massive Democratic voter fraud.

But wouldn't that total have to surpass the real number of ballots submitted?  Like Biden can't win Florida by 60,000 votes and then they find 10,000 fraudulent mail-in ballots in Florida mailboxes? Because that wouldn't explain the other 50,000 vote delta?  

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Always working...when he isn't jumping waves on the jet ski. He should be careful. Might hurt his thumb and then he can't pipette.

Well, you can't fault him for taking some deserved recreation time.  He solved the Israel-Palestine conflict.  He will solve covid too. 

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

But wouldn't that total have to surpass the real number of ballots submitted?  Like Biden can't win Florida by 60,000 votes and then they find 10,000 fraudulent mail-in ballots in Florida mailboxes? Because that wouldn't explain the other 50,000 vote delta?  

I think it will happen differently. You are focusing on them complaing about nonexistent fraud. Instead, they are going to commit it.  They are going to go through Democratic absentee voter rolls and submit Trump votes. If the voter doesn't actually vote, the Trump vote counts.  If the voter votes, both votes are tossed out.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Not just the point man.  I hear he's developing a vaccine himself.  He's been in the lab for weeks now.

Yeah, but he just had to send Lindsey Graham back to the store for more mayo.

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

It's going to go one of two three ways:

They add their own cheating ballots (which don't get "discovered") plus some fake Biden ballots which do. Barr will be happy to provide his two cent opinion.

They follow your scenario and because they are shit hole stupid there is chaos because math and the chaos leads to revolution because math

They cheat in more than one way, such as with the machines, etc.

48 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

@Constant  Not trolling you or accusing you of anything, I am genuinely curious... how has the support of Trump changed among your fellow officers?  Less?  More? Same?

I’m sure it’s like the rest of the country. Some are dug in and nothing will change their minds (see: my grandpa) and some are starting to distance themselves from his idiocy. Probably the same people that hoped he would have strong handlers while in office. Well we see how that turned out. For instance, my partner is a fairly staunch conservative but he wishes they had the balls to nominate someone else instead of Trump. The handling of the virus did my partner in on Trump.

I keep my social circle small, though. I also think it’s underestimated how diverse a big city police department actually is. We are probably a lot closer to 30/30/30 than people think which brings several different points of view. 

I fucking hate this entire administration and I am certainly not alone where I work. 

Edited by Constant
  • Like 2

I would also hope that we're trying to stop other from doing it to us.

18 minutes ago, Constant said:

I’m sure it’s like the rest of the country. Some are dug in and nothing will change their minds (see: my grandpa) and some are starting to distance themselves from his idiocy. Probably the same people that hoped he would have strong handlers while in office. Well we see how that turned out. For instance, my partner is a fairly staunch conservative but he wishes they had the balls to nominate someone else instead of Trump. The handling of the virus did my partner in on Trump.

I keep my social circle small, though. I also think it’s underestimated how diverse a big city police department actually is. We are probably a lot closer to 30/30/30 than people think which brings several different points of view. 

I fucking hate this entire administration and I am certainly not alone where I work. 

I used to hate this administration, i still do but i used to. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1