Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Yes, so effective that people in your admin along with Republican politicians begged you to stop doing them because you were making an ass out of yourself and hurting Americans with misinformation.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Yes, so effective that people in your admin along with Republican politicians begged you to stop doing them because you were making an ass out of yourself and hurting Americans with misinformation.

This.  It is actually probably a good thing that he's continuing with these rambling sociopathic rants.  It only hurts him.

4 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

5 months. Best case scenario he’s not gone until late January 

If he loses, the roughly 2 and a half months between election day and inauguration day will be some of the most dangerous in our nation's history.  If the checks and balances continue to fail miserably at their job during that time period, he can do an insurmountable amount of lame duck damage during that time.

40 minutes ago, Pancho said:

It’s about ratings, not lives.

Trump must have gotten the word that in person rallies are out for the foreseeable future. Not good optics. But he cannot be denied an audience, so these are starting back up. 

I’d guess that 5% of the time is spent on COVID 19. The rest is spent praising himself and bashing Biden. 

I wish the mainstream media would either: 1) ignore these and not attend and not air these or 2) go scorched earth and fact check everything he says like Chris Wallace did. Just drive him insane. 

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump must have gotten the word that in person rallies are out for the foreseeable future. Not good optics. But he cannot be denied an audience, so these are starting back up. 

I’d guess that 5% of the time is spent on COVID 19. The rest is spent praising himself and bashing Biden. 

I wish the mainstream media would either: 1) ignore these and not attend and not air these or 2) go scorched earth and fact check everything like Chris Wallace did. Just drive him insane. 

There is no way he spends 5 percent of the time on Covid. If he mentions it at all it will simply be to say he’s cured it and he will reveal how right after the election if he wins.

4 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I wish the mainstream media would either: 1) ignore these and not attend and not air these or 2) go scorched earth and fact check everything he says like Chris Wallace did. Just drive him insane. 

it's 100% a rally substitute. it's the same thing companies everywhere are going through. people aren't watching sitcoms with commercials anymore, how do you reach the consumers?  he's got one proven avenue. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

And then 10 more years after that until he croaks and Don Jr takes control.

You think Eric is just going to let Don Jr take over?  Although I guess Jr's sons are higher in the line of succession than Eric too, so he will have his work cut out for him. 

I am glad he is starting up the press conferences again.  I can't wait to hear what we are supposed to inject up our asses now to get rid of Corona Virus since bleach and UV rays didn't work.  I want one of the reporters to hold up the picture of the animals from his cognitive test and ask him to point to the one that is the elephant.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

You think Eric is just going to let Don Jr take over? 

LULz, Ivanka laughs at the wannabes.

Meanwhile, Barron quietly assembles his Euro team.

27 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

You think Eric is just going to let Don Jr take over?  Although I guess Jr's sons are higher in the line of succession than Eric too, so he will have his work cut out for him. 

9 minutes ago, RPM said:

Triumvirate of Tacky

31 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Don Jr. is gonna go all Cain and Abel on Eric.  The documentary will be called "Vain and disAbel".

21 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, see, here's the thing.... I refuse to ever acknowledge or believe that Belgium is a real country.  It's not.  It's just the plate of leftovers that Europe scraped together from the back of the fridge at 3:00 a.m., shithammered on warm beer and aquavit, microwaved for 30 seconds, and declared delicious as they wolfed it down watching another showing of Roadhouse on CMT.  It's a lot of things, but that ain't dinner, and Belgium ain't a country.

EDIT: please note that this post is a slam on Belgium, NOT on Roadhouse, which is a classic piece of American art.  And pain don't hurt.

miserable fat Belgian bastards.

Yarn | "miserable, fat belgian bastards." ~ Monty Python's Flying ...

I hadn't been watching his rallybriefings lately. It got too depressing. I did watch some of the Fox interview Sunday morning but I ended up turning that off too.

Given last week's news headlines, I'm with those that suggest Trump will not spend much time on the pandemic. He may, however, decide to exploit a whole new arena:

PRODUCT PLACEMENT AND TRUMP SPONSORS!!!!!

In addition to a can of Goya black beans strategically placed somewhere near the podium, Americans can now tune in to the Home Depot White House Press Briefing with Donald Trump and special guest, Kayleigh McEnany!!!!!

29 minutes ago, RPM said:

There's no way that misogynistic family allows a female monarch.  Donald Sr loves to look at and touch Ivanka, but he gives her husband all the actual work.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

to say what?  they're not doing anything to control the spread.  literally nothing.  he'll talk about how many tests we've done then say schools should open.  that's all he's got.

To say the response is "better than anybody could have imagined" "nobody could have done as good as he did" "big strong generals came to him with tears in their eyes to thank him for saving 3 billion lives"

3 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

If he loses, the roughly 2 and a half months between election day and inauguration day will be some of the most dangerous in our nation's history.  If the checks and balances continue to fail miserably at their job during that time period, he can do an insurmountable amount of lame duck damage during that time.

What will be fascinating is whether his GOP enablers continue to enable a lame duck.  Guess it may depend on whether they hold the Senate.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

No it’s not a Parody account.  Unless you consider this whole situation a Parody then you may be right.

it's really hard to do anything but shake one's head and laugh these days. because that's better what I really want to do - scream and rage. I gotta look after my heart here.

23 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

No it’s not a Parody account.  Unless you consider this whole situation a Parody then you may be right.

I can't imagine how many drafts they had to through before greenlighting that tweet. 

DT: "Coronavirus? No, no. Call it the Wuhan virus."

Staffer: "Mr. President, we can't call it the Wuh- 

DT: "Okay, China virus."

S: "I guess that might-"

DT: "INVISIBLE China virus!!"

• Haha 1

Invisible China Virus. 

So what's his deal with calling it Invisible? Invisible Enemy, Invisible China Virus. Dude it's a virus. I think we all get that we can't actually fucking see it. I bet someone had to explain that to him aaaaaand I just answered my own question. 

Edited by Red Five
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So is trump telling the cult to wear a mask or not? 

He's trying to stop the bleeding with the olds by "supporting" masks while still giving himself enough cover not to piss off his flat-earth, anti-vax, anti-mask base.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

one of the 3 most famous concerts in the history of Dallas.  you had the Beatles at Memorial Coliseum in 1964, the Sex Pistols at the Longhorn Ballroom in 1978, and Nirvana at Trees in 1991.  then everything else.  

here's a good article about the Nirvana show.  the video is on YouTube.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/music/the-night-nirvana-played-trees-6425928

Doesn't have The Cure at the Bronco Bowl in 86 & 97 or the 2 Live crew fight, which I happen to be at