Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, softlynow said:

What's the drop dead date for the GOP to replace him as the nominee?

It seems like the unravelling of what little mind he had to begin with is accelerating. A functional GOP would've booted him long ago, but even the shell that remains should be working on it right now.

You seem to be under the misimpression that the GOP hasn't indelibly cast its lot with Trump. Separating conjoined twins would be a simpler operation, as much as the GOP might fantasize about the prospect.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shakahorn said:

So when Trump says the last five questions are very hard, one of them is basically, what day is it, and where are we?  Last time I saw someone fail this, they had been hit in the head by Mike Tyson.

Another one is, name all the words you can think of that begin with "f" and you have to come up with 11 in less than a minute.  No way he gets this right, even if you spot him the two obvious ones he'd get.

I bet he knows tremendous, terrible, terrorists, twitter.

He probably doesn't the words treasonous and traitor, because he doesn't react to those when people call him that.

Edited by Superhero
because

My Dad was getting assessed by a VA doc to possibly bump his disability, which could increase if a determination of dementia was confirmed. He had already had two docs diagnose it.

There came a part where they asked him what he had for breakfast, and without missing a beat he answered “eggs, bacon, toast, coffee.”

The doc looked over to me but I had no idea what he ate for breakfast. He was trying to show off how sharp he was by just making up shit. All the while, not realizing or remembering why he was actually there.

Its a good thing my dad wasnt running the country!

3 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

My Dad was getting assessed by a VA doc to possibly bump his disability, which could increase if a determination of dementia was confirmed. He had already had two docs diagnose it.

There came a part where they asked him what he had for breakfast, and without missing a beat he answered “eggs, bacon, toast, coffee.”

The doc looked over to me but I had no idea what he ate for breakfast. He was trying to show off how sharp he was by just making up shit. All the while, not realizing or remembering why he was actually there.

Its a good thing my dad wasnt running the country!

I have no idea who your dad is but actually it would be better if he was running the country than what we have now.  I am positive of that.

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

that's. . . . actually true.

Yeah but not because they did a terrible job, but because Obama made the mistake of presidenting while black, and did it well enough that white people were forced to realize that they truly aren't better than black people, which freaked them out and sent them to full on crazy.  I really really wish I could still not believe that.  But the evidence at this point is clear.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, shakahorn said:

So when Trump says the last five questions are very hard, one of them is basically, what day is it, and where are we?  Last time I saw someone fail this, they had been hit in the head by Mike Tyson.

Another one is, name all the words you can think of that begin with "f" and you have to come up with 11 in less than a minute.  No way he gets this right, even if you spot him the two obvious ones he'd get.

Fuck face, fast food, fat, failure, facist, feces, fake, fool, fraud

Those are just words that come to mind when thinking about Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

legit lulz at this shit.  what a moron.

THE HORROR

Starting in 2015, President Barack Obama’s Department of Housing and Urban Development floated a cookie-cutter requirement for “balanced housing” in every suburb. “Balanced” meant affordable even for people who need federal vouchers. Towns were obligated to “do more than simply not discriminate,” as a 2013 HUD proposal explained. Rather, towns had to make it possible for low-income minorities to choose suburban living and provide “adequate support to make their choices possible.”

35 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

legit lulz at this shit.  what a moron.

So some right wing nut job writes an article that can be summed up in two sentences. 

1)  The Republicans realize they lost the suburban soccer mom vote to the Democrats so we need to do something to scare those people back to voting for Trump

2)  If you elect Joe Biden he will move black and brown people to your comfortable "white" suburbs.

15 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all I just realized he didn’t make up or recall his actual test question. “Person. Woman Man. Camera. TV.” - he’s just reciting what’s in his field of vision. Watch his eyes.

Person (Television producer)
Woman (Kayleigh McWhatsherface)
Man (Cameraman)
Camera (Television Camera)
TV (Monitor to see the playback)

Trump is Keyser Söze?!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So some right wing nut job writes an article that can be summed up in two sentences. 

1)  The Republicans realize they lost the suburban soccer mom vote to the Democrats so we need to do something to scare those people back to voting for Trump

2)  If you elect Joe Biden he will move black and brown people to your comfortable "white" suburbs.

and likely the call was put out from the White House to the right wing nut jobs to begin generating said articles so that Trump could begin to point to them.

Insidious

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, yoladu said:

and likely the call was put out from the White House to the right wing nut jobs to begin generating said articles so that Trump could begin to point to them.

Insidious

That's exactly what has happened.  Feedback loop.  All dog whistles: "BEWARE!  DARK PEOPLE COMING TO A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU!"

calling working moms housewives is a great way to get their votes back.  4-D chess as always.

You beat me to it.

Fucking “housewives”???

Women - especially Black women - are going to be the force that drives these backwards dinosaurs out of office.

Fucking “housewives”. SMH.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

You seem to be under the misimpression that the GOP hasn't indelibly cast its lot with Trump. Separating conjoined twins would be a simpler operation, as much as the GOP might fantasize about the prospect.

I know very well how things are. But I've lived through caring for family members who showed cognitive decline in their last years. This is quite possibly picking up momentum to the point the 25th would be inarguably necessary. Spare me the hyperbolics about Moscow Mitch. Yes, I know he's an evil, incomparably corrupt and spineless POS. But if, for example, Trump's laughably tiny vocabulary is reduced, as it was for my grandmother, to a single word or none at all, he's got no choice.

13 minutes ago, softlynow said:

I know very well how things are. But I've lived through caring for family members who showed cognitive decline in their last years. This is quite possibly picking up momentum to the point the 25th would be inarguably necessary. Spare me the hyperbolics about Moscow Mitch. Yes, I know he's an evil, incomparably corrupt and spineless POS. But if, for example, Trump's laughably tiny vocabulary is reduced, as it was for my grandmother, to a single word or none at all, he's got no choice.

As much fun as it is to imagine this, it's not going to happen.  He may be a dumbshit on the verge of dementia, but he's not going to collapse into a blubbering puddle before November.  No more so than he already is anyway.

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

Yeah....he's bragging about passing a test that's administered to determine not whether you are smart, but whether you are competent enough not to regularly shit yourself and walk out into traffic.  He PASSED!  Which puts him right up there with [checks notes] literally everyone over the age of 6 who is not 1) legally mentally challenged or 2) diagnosed with full-on dementia.  Real bragging material.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1