Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....he's bragging about passing a test that's administered to determine not whether you are smart, but whether you are competent enough not to regularly shit yourself and walk out into traffic.  He PASSED!  Failed!  And lied about it!  Which puts him  right up  down there with [checks notes] literally everyone over the age of 6 who is not  people who are 1) legally mentally challenged or 2) diagnosed with full-on dementia.  Real bragging material.

FIFY

Wouldn't it be nice if once, just once the Republicans just told the truth about their motives?

I never knew the GOP cared so very, very, very much about poor non-white kids?  I guess I need to cover up my car... pig shit might be falling out of the air....

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

legit lulz at this shit.  what a moron.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

That's exactly what has happened.  Feedback loop.  All dog whistles: "BEWARE!  DARK PEOPLE COMING TO A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU!"

They are already living in our neighborhood. Americans and great people. The only one destroying anything right now is this Administration. My youngest asked the other night at dinner if we would hide people like they did overseas. He's a teenager so I think he was kidding about people needing to go into hiding.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

They are already living in our neighborhood. Americans and great people. The only one destroying anything right now is this Administration. My youngest asked the other night at dinner if we would hide people like they did overseas. He's a teenager so I think he was kidding about people needing to go into hiding.

Yeah, of course this.  We live in a "suburban" neighborhood, and I have no problem with additional density in the area.  It's the only thing that makes any sense, on about 1,000 levels (economics, traffic management, racial integration, etc.).

Is there shit that comes to town when you have lower-income folks hanging around?  Of course.  Just like there are different kinds of shit that come from the fact that our high school is mostly made up of well-off entitled shitheads.  Human beings bring baggage, the only thing that differs is the type.

And yes, the conversation about an underground network to hide and protect people has LONG since happened in a lot of circles of which I am aware.  Your son is right in the sweet spot to understand that, and be interested in doing so -- his generation is largely on board with it.

• Hook 'Em 1

hearing trump talk about baseball, you can just tell what a well-informed and engaged fan he is.  it also makes me ragey.

Mad Meme GIF by moodman

sidenote, when he was rolling through mariano rivera, sorry, "the sandman's" stats, did he say he had almost twice as many saves as the 2nd place guy?

rivera - 652

hoffman - 601

i guess maybe trump missed part of 3rd grade and started the year behind in math.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, softlynow said:

I know very well how things are. But I've lived through caring for family members who showed cognitive decline in their last years. This is quite possibly picking up momentum to the point the 25th would be inarguably necessary. Spare me the hyperbolics about Moscow Mitch. Yes, I know he's an evil, incomparably corrupt and spineless POS. But if, for example, Trump's laughably tiny vocabulary is reduced, as it was for my grandmother, to a single word or none at all, he's got no choice.

I'm not clear why you drew the hyperbolic Mitch inference, but no matter. Our divergence is on the "inarguably necessary" criteria. With your loved ones, I gather you evaluated capacity with an ultimate concern for their best interests. There's no analagous concept with Trump: neither Trump's nor the nation's best interests are a real consideration, just narrow personal calculuses (calculi?) determined by a group that has enabled destructive, traitorous behavior for 4 years. They can and will argue against the inarguable if it suits their goals. The Party of No knows obstruction if nothing else.

I am genuinely sorry you've dealt with this issue in family members. I lost my parents in college, and while that was rough, I'm not quite sure how I'd manage with what I now see my friends going through with their parents. 

1 minute ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

The Party of No knows obstruction if nothing else.

Bill Barr was mentored on obstruction and what to do with cognitive decline under Reagan by Edwin Meece. I figure he's got his Plans A through C already filed and Plan Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV figured out too.

11 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

hearing trump talk about baseball, you can just tell what a well-informed and engaged fan he is.  it also makes me ragey.

Mad Meme GIF by moodman

sidenote, when he was rolling through mariano rivera, sorry, "the sandman's" stats, did he say he had almost twice as many saves as the 2nd place guy?

rivera - 652

hoffman - 601

i guess maybe trump missed part of 3rd grade and started the year behind in math.

I was just about to look that up...TY.

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He said that "thousands of thousands" of people wanted to attend, but "I decided to protect the people, which is what I've always done. It's just what I'm about".

I'm going by memory but I think that's pretty close. 

Tulsa says WTF?

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He said that "thousands of thousands" of people wanted to attend, but "I decided to protect the people, which is what I've always done. It's just what I'm about".

I'm going by memory but I think that's pretty close. 

He couldn't even remember a ransom list. All the things he named were things right in front of him. It's extremely common to have a mobile monitor that looks like a TV for the producer to see the shot. I guarantee you Trump was just naming what was in front of him and trying to impress people. It's like his "I love Lamp" moment.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

As much fun as it is to imagine this, it's not going to happen.  He may be a dumbshit on the verge of dementia, but he's not going to collapse into a blubbering puddle before November.  No more so than he already is anyway.

Probably not. But almost nothing talked about on this thread will happen.

This thread, the news coverage of Dotus, Twitter, etc. are boring at this point. It’s all monotonous and repetitive. The memes are ok, but getting pretty stale.

There are political junkies on here, so I ask a simple question that maybe one of them know. How are either of your responses helpful? I get it. This is the fuck you website, so I should’ve expected it. Well fuck you back.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump should attend school with the kids on opening day and do a full day of learning with them.  It would be a great demonstration of leadership and he might learn something. 

Is there enough paste for the student's art projects AND for his snacktime?

Edited by NWBuck