Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

There's so much to love in those two Hannity paragraphs.  I think my favorite, for now, is he claims not once, but twice, to have invented the Air Force.  Not Space Force, read closely, he claims twice he created the U.S. Air Force.  

We're just a matter of weeks away from him claiming he invented manned flight.  

19 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Engaging a trumpkin is like arguing with an intellectually challenged toddler.

You don’t really ‘engage’ them. You carpet bomb ‘em with their messiah’s shit.  It would be like dumping a toddler’s dirty diaper on said toddler’s own head.  

• Hook 'Em 1

What day did the clock technically start on those "two weeks" which conclude with us having the ultimate Covid-19 plan?  And will it overlap with Infrastructure Week? 

Because, like Tracy Jordan who is soon to be Trump's new Secretary of Labor, "I live every week like it's infrastructure week!"  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Okie State said:
1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:
I don’t see how ~40% still approve of trump. Presumably they are perfectly ok with trump on covid, the economy and the constant scandals. Remember that roger stone pardon from 2 weeks ago that would have plummeted any other president approval rating. The 40% didn’t care.

there is no further down trump can go. Which is actually great news for him.  He doesn’t need to do anything for that vote and just concentrate on convincing 8% to accept him or think Biden would be worse.

Read more  

They're people like my cousin who posted something this morning about Fauci throwing like a girl. Their lives consist of 'owning the libs'...at least in their own minds. I don't think it gets any deeper than that.

Reply that Fauci can probably operate an umbrella. 

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Remember two days ago when he was gonna be all presidential and shit and Biden needed to step up his game?

He even tried to do the "ok now I like masks" thing. Still bumping around plenty of people. No mask. 

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

What word did Elon keep to dotard?  Why the fuck does dotard have a stake in where Tesla builds their factories?

ETA: if he's just talking about Tesla building in the US, this was always the plan to begin with.  Dotard had no influence in "keeping" a Tesla factory in the US.

Edited by Biff Tannen

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t see how ~40% still approve of trump. Presumably they are perfectly ok with trump on covid, the economy and the constant scandals. Remember that roger stone pardon from 2 weeks ago that would have plummeted any other president approval rating. The 40% didn’t care.

there is no further down trump can go. Which is actually great news for him.  He doesn’t need to do anything for that vote and just concentrate on convincing 8% to accept him or think Biden would be worse.

Well, ~40% don't realize we've been showing reruns for the past four months.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

So, I do this sometimes with friends and the 2 replies I get back are “he’s hilarious” or “dude, they’re all the same anyway so who cares?!”

I’m down to like 3 Trumpkins in my life though. 

Good Progress Youre Doing Good GIF - GoodProgress YoureDoingGood ...

In May:

End of July, with 144,000 fatalities:

PERSON (checks notes: dead)

WOMAN (checks notes: dead)

MAN (checks notes: dead)

CAMERA (checks notes: wait a minute...)

TV (checks notes: Now we're talking)

The 45th President of the United States of America, ladies and gentlemen. Live from DC.

How many more months? Three months. I may have to switch units.

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Why is “person” different from “man” and “woman”? Did the first specifically request not to be gendered?

As pointed out he was naming things within his field of view. He was looking at Kelly Ann Conway when he said "person", he knows that referring to her true name "she-beast" wouldn't go well.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Okie State said:
3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

They're people like my cousin who posted something this morning about Fauci throwing like a girl. Their lives consist of 'owning the libs'...at least in their own minds. I don't think it gets any deeper than that.

0B6D9390-4D46-4019-A6DB-7F29F976FBE2.png

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t see how ~40% still approve of trump. 

i acknowledge i live in a little blue bubble here in austin...

just got off the road visiting family in Ohio and close friends in Tennessee. 

i was surprised at how FEW Trump 2020 banners/signs/bumper stickers we saw throughout AR, KY, TN, and OH. i mean, i see more Trump flags flying on the beach in Port A than i did traveling through those deep red states.  

however, while visiting a winery in TN...lovely and extremely social distanced/spread out over a huge, beautiful lawn area, people wearing masks appropriately, enjoying a bluegrass band, i was feeling pretty good about my fellow americans...

and then, some fuck waltzes in with one of those "TRUMP 2020: FUCK YOUR FEELINGS" shirts. i'm not sure i thought those were real, or like they were reserved for rallies and such. but no, this dude, with his wife and little kid, proudly sporting this vulgarity out in public...

all i could think was how fucking miserable does your general life outlook have to be to proudly wear something like that, with your family, to a damn winery of all places??

anyway, no point to this story really other than it was my first sighting in the wild of the grossness to that extreme. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

What I like to do is take the greatest hits posted here and send them to known Trumptards via text.  They all LOL and that's about it.  They hope that means I'll stop but I'm an asshole so I send these 5-6 people texts every day.  It's actually great because none of them are family or close friends.  Pharm/device reps etc...none of them are really in any position to say shit to me so they bite their tongue and take the onslaught.  Maybe that makes me a bad person - I really don't give a shit.  

I love that you do this. I was a pharm rep for about a year out of college and fucking quit. What a whore of a job. All they are are walking billboards. It's not fucking sales.

13 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i was surprised at how FEW Trump 2020 banners/signs/bumper stickers we saw throughout AR, KY, TN, and OH. i mean, i see more Trump flags flying on the beach in Port A than i did traveling through those deep red states.  

however, while visiting a winery in TN...lovely and extremely social distanced/spread out over a huge, beautiful lawn area, people wearing masks appropriately, enjoying a bluegrass band, i was feeling pretty good about my fellow americans...

and then, some fuck waltzes in with one of those "TRUMP 2020: FUCK YOUR FEELINGS" shirts. i'm not sure i thought those were real, or like they were reserved for rallies and such. but no, this dude, with his wife and little kid, proudly sporting this vulgarity out in public...

all i could think was how fucking miserable does your general life outlook have to be to proudly wear something like that, with your family, to a damn winery of all places??

anyway, no point to this story really other than it was my first sighting in the wild of the grossness to that extreme. 

they are bad marketing.  all it does is appeal to a very narrow set of people while making sure those outside that narrow group see the person as indecent.  with the tribal nature of politics, no one wants to be associated with losers, and to a lot of people, wearing vulgarities is a pretty big sign you're a loser.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

I haven't seen any in the wild either.  I saw one guy at ABIA with a dotard "jersey" on, which was weird.  He was just walking around the terminal, clearly trying to get a reaction.  I don't really know what the best thing to do is.  Generally I avoid confrontation if possible because life is just easier that way, but at this point in this simulation, it's tempting to at least point and laugh.

So we’re all filming our little kids saying “Person Man Woman Camera TV” and uploading it right?  How is this not already a nationwide sensation?

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

It's this same mindset that has people putting on aggy gear before they go out in public.  And it's just as offputting.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF can Jim Inhofe do about renaming military bases?

He’s the chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee. That still doesn’t give him the power to change the bill. I suppose he could make suggestions on implementation. 

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I haven't seen any in the wild either.  I saw one guy at ABIA with a dotard "jersey" on, which was weird.  He was just walking around the terminal, clearly trying to get a reaction.  I don't really know what the best thing to do is.  Generally I avoid confrontation if possible because life is just easier that way, but at this point in this simulation, it's tempting to at least point and laugh.

That's what I do. I'll point and laugh, while saying what a fucking idiot.

I'm a large man with a large dog so they dont react to me in any way because they are giant pussies.

Edited by MissingInAction

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So we’re all filming our little kids saying “Person Man Woman Camera TV” and uploading it right?  How is this not already a nationwide sensation?

My kids aren't little anymore 😢 but getting the KPop groups to create vid after vid of this in addition to small tots and barking pets would be pretty funny. Can't you see someone holding up prompts with a photo of each of the subjects and a lab or other breed barking each time? If Warren could get Bailey to do it, it would be pretty cheeky since she is a Senator, but man would I laugh.

12 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

What I like to do is take the greatest hits posted here and send them to known Trumptards via text.  They all LOL and that's about it.  They hope that means I'll stop but I'm an asshole so I send these 5-6 people texts every day.  It's actually great because none of them are family or close friends.  Pharm/device reps etc...none of them are really in any position to say shit to me so they bite their tongue and take the onslaught.  Maybe that makes me a bad person - I really don't give a shit.  

This is so great. Leveraging a position of influence to drive the Trumpkins nuts is a beautiful thing. I wish I could do that but all the Trumpkins I know are either family or friends. Kudos good sir. 

11 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Btw I have to say this knowing you were a rep.  I have not let a rep buy me dinner or drinks in fucking ages.  A lot of them, trumptards aside, are good friends and I never let em use their dollars on me.  My COO and business partner was an ortho rep and my best friend in med school.  I can’t stand the cheap bastards that constantly use a rep for free shit and then talk down to ‘em.  I hate it so much I had to come whine in here just in case someone thought I was that guy.  So I may be an asshole, but I’m not THAT asshole.  Glad I cleared that up.  Anyways, fuck Trump. 

I used to run info security for a biotech company that had several child companies that had a legion of Reps. These reps were the most uunethical group of human beings I ever encountered in my life. They would get caught selling patient info, proprietary info, double dipping for two companies, etc.. One regional VP who caused a lawsuit for impregnating one of his reps had multiple families spread around the Southwest, traveling salesman style not mormon polygamy. Sales attracts a lot of shady characters but the medical industry sales seems to attract all of the sociopaths.

Had a visit from my Trumpkin BIL this morning. Tried to keep things non political, but he couldn't help but tell me liberal conspiracies and swear his loyalty to Trump. Asked him if he watched the news the last couple of weeks.

"I don't watch the news, you can't trust them. I live in a bubble."

Do you know about Operation Legend? No.

Do you remember Jade Helm when everyone was afraid Obama was going to send in Federal troops to take people? No.

Well, Trump has done exactly what you were afraid Obama was going to do. He sent in unmarked Federal secret police to grab people off the street in rented Enterprise Rent a Car vans.

Really?

Really.

He's still voting for Trump, but I think I might have cracked his shell slightly.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, mchookem said:

I saw some guy with that same T-shirt last summer at an ice cream shop on Block Island (RI).  And yeah, what sort of person goes on vacation just trying to instigate.  Which is clearly what this was, especially given that he chose to vacation in a very "blue" area.

1 hour ago, F250 said:

I used to run info security for a biotech company that had several child companies that had a legion of Reps. These reps were the most uunethical group of human beings I ever encountered in my life. They would get caught selling patient info, proprietary info, double dipping for two companies, etc.. One regional VP who caused a lawsuit for impregnating one of his reps had multiple families spread around the Southwest, traveling salesman style not mormon polygamy. Sales attracts a lot of shady characters but the medical industry sales seems to attract all of the sociopaths.

Oh yeah.  Tons of it has been reigned in.  We don’t allow any reps into any facility or talk to any of our docs without approval.  As you can imagine almost zero is approved.  Some are necessary like the device reps etc.  But the reps for basic meds are pretty much extinct.  

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh yeah.  Tons of it has been reigned in.  We don’t allow any reps into any facility or talk to any of our docs without approval.  As you can imagine almost zero is approved.  Some are necessary like the device reps etc.  But the reps for basic meds are pretty much extinct.  

These were all medical device reps which surprised me that these coke heads were let anywhere near doctors. I guess they were there to explain the tech behind the devices or something.