Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Dotard said today that their internal polling shows him winning "almost every swing state". 

Golly. Do you think he could be lying? 

Their internal polling is a count of all the boat parties for the two candidates. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Yep agree 1000%.

I also find it a bit refreshing that DJT is so...unabashed. It's a more honest place-- he is being true to himself in that way and being super transparent about it as opposed to the faking it for lip-service/appearance. You are invited to hate him as he is or find common ground in your own self, with him, for better or worse. I think people love that frictionless approach to relationships.

reminds me of the quote "When someone tells you who they are, believe them."

Fucking moronic take considering he is the president of our country. If he was your HEB cashier this would be a good post.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Only posting here because it is the most active of the politics thread. Does anyone have a Washington Post online subscription who can send me this article, or post the text in the SCOTUS thread?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/07/17/supreme-court-oklahoma-oil-/

Or you could, you know, get a subscription.

Yeah, if you're restricted to just eight years on a project (and that's at best)...and your promise was to go from 'Bad to Great"...after the half-way point, shouldn't we at least be "Good" or "Solid" or "Average" or "Okay" or "Getting Better" ???????

What business or political model runs on Bad to Great, then at the halfway point says, 'We were just kidding, we're actually worse than four years ago...but we'd like to discuss a new CapEx model/ ???"  

53 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Perhaps I'm picking nits, but as I recall, we've gone from

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

to

KEEP AMERICAN GREAT!

to

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

What happened?

He only knows how to run as a challenger. 

It’s like Mack Brown saying he’s the one to rebuild the football program 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Robert who? Never heard of him -DJT

I listened Fox, CNN and MSNBC broadcasts while driving all day.  None of them really brought up "How can the White House not know the last time the President of the United States saw the NATIONAL FUCKING SECURITY ADVISOR?"

Yep agree 1000%.
I also find it a bit refreshing that DJT is so...unabashed. It's a more honest place-- he is being true to himself in that way and being super transparent about it as opposed to the faking it for lip-service/appearance. You are invited to hate him as he is or find common ground in your own self, with him, for better or worse. I think people love that frictionless approach to relationships.
reminds me of the quote "When someone tells you who they are, believe them."
That would be refreshing it he were not such an unbridled piece of shit.
  • Hook 'Em 2

I’m guessing the lines that he is seeing that are a mile long are just people trying to get a Covid test and he is confused.

Nah there are plenty of boat and bike parades.

I bet his staff scours the internets finding picts to print out and administer like a morphine injection when Trumpy is a sad, angry grumpy.

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

don't know where else to put this, but if this happens, we are proper fucked. I mean, so is Trump, if we even have a country come november:

~2.9M people in Texas alone. Holy fuck.

That is the scariest graphic I’ve seen since the pandemic started 

34 minutes ago, Okie State said:

The Trump signs are starting to show up in lawns already. Always nice when mouth breathers out themselves so I can steer clear.

I took the family to the Buffalo River in Arkansas and literally every other house in the rural roads had trump flags flying. There was some BLM in the heart of Fayetteville but trump owns the dumb rural redneck vote.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I listened Fox, CNN and MSNBC broadcasts while driving all day.  None of them really brought up "How can the White House not know the last time the President of the United States saw the NATIONAL FUCKING SECURITY ADVISOR?"

He 👏 doesn’t 👏 actually 👏 do 👏 any 👏 work 👏

Seriously. He pretends at President the same way he pretended at being CEO for the Apprentice. No actual President has time for tv or Twitter all fucking day. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

don't know where else to put this, but if this happens, we are proper fucked. I mean, so is Trump, if we even have a country come november:

~2.9M people in Texas alone. Holy fuck.

This is our concern, Dude.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, triplehorn said:

🍿

Prince was a SEAL.  This man is a Marine.  opened his twitter account in June.

I'll give this a few more days before starting a new thread on it, but I think it's lit.  No blue thing on his account that's doubled in the last 24hr, but the detail is pinpoint.  This is the kind of detail that lands you testifying under path on the Hill:

I think he approached and already is cooperating with Congress (House).  I also suspect he's done it with known others also coming forward to the House.  In the second re-quoted tweet above he says "Others will tell the Libya and Russia side of the story."  To whom?  To Congress.  What is the last and only not entirely corrupt body that can investigate and publicize evidence of this scale and kind?  The House.  If shit's coming down and you're in a position to get silenced from very high levels, what's the best place today to go to talk about stuff of this scale and kind?  The House.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

So, in addition the tragedy of so many people unable to pay their rent and possibly getting evicted, we’re about to get The Big Short Part 2, aren’t we?   Those securitized mortgage packages from 2008 never really went away, you know, and plenty of landlords are highly leveraged with their rents now getting abruptly slashed in half.

I thought they kinda went away when the big bank mortgage holders were bailed out.  But I'm dumb and may be completely overlooking what you're saying.

But yes, the landlords who will be evicting will be financially fucked and the poor bastards who can't move in with their parents will be proper fucked.  And crime/drug use/suicides will likely spike.  Because we elected a bunch of immoral assholes who don't give a fuck about us.  Time to drink.

Just now, Chuckie Finster said:

Is that supposed to be MLK in the back? Yeah, I’m sure he’d love the guy who refuses to even pay his respects to John Lewis.

Hanging out with Robert E. Lee in the back, lovely.

And is that Bill O'Reilly behind Donnie?

• Hook 'Em 1