Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I listened Fox, CNN and MSNBC broadcasts while driving all day.  None of them really brought up "How can the White House not know the last time the President of the United States saw the NATIONAL FUCKING SECURITY ADVISOR?"

Future historians are going to find a black hole of information on this administration. “We can’t be sure because the Trump administration kept few records, but we can speculate that...”

7 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Yep agree 1000%.

I also find it a bit refreshing that DJT is so...unabashed. It's a more honest place-- he is being true to himself in that way and being super transparent about it as opposed to the faking it for lip-service/appearance. You are invited to hate him as he is or find common ground in your own self, with him, for better or worse. I think people love that frictionless approach to relationships.

reminds me of the quote "When someone SHOWS you who they are, believe them."

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Matuka said:

lulz

EdnzacaU8AEc3SX.jpg

Trumpers claiming to know a lot about history, “I haven’t heard of most of these people.  Some of these guys are dead!”

Trump, “Well, cross them off then.”

1 hour ago, triplehorn said:

I'll give this a few more days before starting a new thread on it, but I think it's lit.  No blue thing on his account that's doubled in the last 24hr, but the detail is pinpoint.  This is the kind of detail that lands you testifying under path on the Hill:

I think he approached and already is cooperating with Congress (House).  I also suspect he's done it with known others also coming forward to the House.  In the second re-quoted tweet above he says "Others will tell the Libya and Russia side of the story."  To whom?  To Congress.  What is the last and only not entirely corrupt body that can investigate and publicize evidence of this scale and kind?  The House.  If shit's coming down and you're in a position to get silenced from very high levels, what's the best place today to go to talk about stuff of this scale and kind?  The House.  

Your track record on new theories panning out isn't so good.  I'll wait.

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Is that supposed to be MLK in the back? Yeah, I’m sure he’d love the guy who refuses to even pay his respects to John Lewis.

But Kelsey Grammer is over on the back left to smooth things over. He plays a radio psychologist on the teevee so you know he’s worked out all the issues already. 

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

Dude, he wasn't Fonzi's little brother.....he was Barry Zuckerhorn, Esq.  Sure he squared off many times against the great Bob Loblaw, who lobbed many law bombs...but I don't think they were related.  Unless it was all some kinda front...ya think?  

This isn’t one of your comic bits, is it? You’re old enough to know Happy Days, right? 

And NAIU, you wanted to fuck Fonzie’s young cousin.

So how long ago was it that stories were emerging about a new tone, and less controversial tweeting by Dotard? He went bat shit crazy last night with the Hydroxy stuff and nutso video by doctors on the steps of the supreme court spreading really dangerous crap that has since been banned by Twitter and Facebook. 

9 hours ago, Matuka said:

lulz

EdnzacaU8AEc3SX.jpg

Why is Pop is the background?

He’s a great coach and all..... but he’s a pretty big critic of the President. I doubt was in the room during this.

That and Bill O’Reilly standing behind Trump and next to JFK. That’s a little weird. 

Waaaaiiiittttt.

This couldn’t have happened as depicted.

There are 3 windows in the Oval Office behind the resolute desk. Look it up!

Warning: I think this might not be historically accurate depiction of Trump’s prayer session!!!!!!

FAKE NEWS!

Edited by Dnaguy

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

So how long ago was it that stories were emerging about a new tone, and less controversial tweeting by Dotard? He went bat shit crazy last night with the Hydroxy stuff and nutso video by doctors on the steps of the supreme court spreading really dangerous crap that has since been banned by Twitter and Facebook. 

He always acts out after being forced to act presidential. It's as predictable as the sunrise. 

16 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Well, his full name is Benito Pinochet Benedict Arnold Adolphus Pol Pot Briskettexan. People call him Idi as a nickname.

How can you expect to remember history unless you honor terrible people by naming your kids for them?  

• Hook 'Em 4

Scene:  The Oval Office.

[SOME AIDE, MAYBE HOPE, KELLYANNE, WHOEVER]  Ok Mr. President, remember.....today,  don't discuss with the press  (Subject A, whatever the hell that is) or tweet about (Subject A), or retweet some nobody or quasi-celebrity or washed up has-been who is talking about (Subject A), because the message of the day is (Subject B) and (Subject A) doesn't play well with independents, and polling....

(Kellyanne gets out a binder and opens it up)

....shows it is not a winning angle for you.   We really need to coordinate what the rest of the cabinet is going to go to the media with and what the Senate GOP is going to announce later at Senator McConnell's press conference.  It's important to show the public and the fake media we are all on the same page here.

[PRESIDENT TRUMP]  Ok, ok.  I get it. I really do.  Today we talk about (Subject B).  The President slowly reaches into his suit jacket pocket and retrieves his phone.

[Cutaway to the President's Head]

tenor.gif?itemid=5658842

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Oh, that's gonna leave a mark.  The rest of the President's schedule for the day has been cleared.

Who am I fucking kidding.  He didn't have a schedule to begin with.

Mark it down.  Either Trump or his bootlickers are going to equate this with being arrested in Selma in 1965.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

What was in the video?

Quack doctors claiming HCQ is what is needed to combat COVID, not masks and social distancing.  One of the quack doctors is also a witch doctor, so there's that. 

• Hook 'Em 1