Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Quack doctors claiming HCQ is what is needed to combat COVID, not masks and social distancing.  One of the quack doctors is also a witch doctor, so there's that. 

The Trump Family/Business must have so much more money in the HCQ companies than they've let on.  I get the sense that when stuff started happening in France, they jumped the gun and dumped a bunch more cash into these HCQ companies (I think we knew they already had a small investment), and they are trying to turn that bad investment around.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Well, his full name is Benito Pinochet Benedict Arnold Adolphus Pol Pot Briskettexan. People call him Idi as a nickname.

I know it's hard to remember the whole name, but I'm sure you forgot Ghengis somewhere in there.

11 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

The Trump Family/Business must have so much more money in the HCQ companies than they've let on.  

I think the explanation is simple:  they get to blame the Democrats for HCQ not being used to combat the virus in order to keep the death count high into November.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z3ewny/trump-campaign-laundering-campaign-finance-money-election-watchdog-says

A complaint filed with the Federal Election Commission Tuesday by the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center asserts that the Trump campaign and its joint fundraising committee with the R.N.C., the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, have violated federal election reporting requirements.

Specifically, the center is alleging that the Trump campaign is out of step with an anti-corruption provision of the Federal Election Campaign Act that states campaigns must disclose the name and address of each person or corporate entity to whom an expenditure in excess of $200 is made, “together with the date, amount, and purpose” of those expenditures.

Senior Trump campaign officials, the complaint alleges, have “disguised over $170 million dollars of campaign spending by laundering the funds through firms headed by Trump’s recent campaign manager, Brad Parscale” and other Trump campaign officials—including Sean Dollman, the Trump campaign’s director of operations, and Alex Cannon, a special counsel to the campaign. (Parscale, who was recently demoted, has a new role as senior campaign adviser for data and digital operations.)

Spoiler

In the official language of campaign finance, corporations that receive campaign payments are called “vendors.” They are the law firms, ad firms, software and data companies, and the political consultancies that campaigns work with. The FEC generally does not require that a campaign separately report the payments its vendors make to subcontractors, as long as the campaign has what it has called an  “arm's-length” relationship with that vendor and the subcontractor is not working under the direction or control of the campaign.

The Campaign Legal Center’s complaint asserts, however, that the Trump-aligned firms merely “serve as conduits that receive millions in payments from the campaign and disburse the funds to the campaign’s ultimate vendors, thereby concealing the campaign’s transactions with those vendors. Available information indicates that the ultimate vendors are effectively working under the direction and control of the campaign, and are providing services to the campaign rather than to Parscale’s conduit firms.”

In a statement provided to VICE News, Tim Murtaugh, the communications director for President Trump's reelection campaign, did not directly address the allegations put forth in the complaint, but said that the campaign “complies with all campaign finance laws and FEC regulations.”

Trevor Potter, the president of the Campaign Legal Center—a Republican and a former chairman of the FEC—told VICE News that by running the majority of their expenditures through two companies that senior campaign officials seem to run themselves, the Trump team’s network is able to hide exactly how they are operating and who they are paying.

“The Trump campaign is violating the law,” Potter, who was appointed to the FEC in 1991 by George H.W. Bush and served as general counsel to John McCain’s 2000 and 2008 presidential campaigns, said in an interview. “They are hiding information they are required to provide to the public.”

It’s unclear how the FEC—which is known for being cautious and currently lacks the “quorum” of four commissioners it needs to fully enforce laws or close loopholes—will handle the complaint.  But there are cases in which the agency has taken civil action against campaign committees that used middlemen vendors to intentionally obfuscate payments to what the agency calls “ultimate payees.”

The firm referenced in the complaint, American Made Media Consultants, or A.M.M.C., is by far the largest recipient of Trump campaign spending. A.M.M.C., when paired with Parscale Strategy (Parscale’s flagship political consulting firm), accounts for over 80 percent of the Trump campaign’s spending in June, and anywhere from 40 to 60 percent of the campaign’s entire spending so far in the 2020 election cycle overall, according to the Campaign Legal Center’s analysis.

“AMMC is a campaign vendor responsible for arranging and executing media buys and related services at fair market value,” Murtaugh said. “AMMC does not earn any commissions or fees. It builds efficiencies and saves the campaign money by providing these in-house services that otherwise would be done by outside vendors. The campaign reports all payments to AMMC as required by the FEC.”

Potter, when pressed on how other federal campaigns have pushed the boundaries of election law in the recent past, argued that the Trump campaign’s structure “is not normal” in either scale or brazenness.  “I can say I’ve never seen numbers like this,” he said. “This percentage of spending, which is essentially off the books, is unprecedented.”

To facilitate its abnormal structure, the Trump campaign appears to be aggressively using that FEC loophole in which campaigns often don’t have to report the payments their vendors make to subcontractors. The center, in essence, is accusing the campaign of taking this to a legally questionable extreme by reporting the majority of its spending to the FEC as direct payments to A.M.M.C. (and a smaller share to Parscale Strategy), for services such as “placed media,” “online advertising,” or “strategy consulting,” then having A.M.M.C. make payments to people and companies actually working at the direction of the Trump campaign.

The public, outside of leaks and reporting, is largely left in the dark about the scores of people and entities being subcontracted because so many third-party payments are undisclosed in the campaign’s federal filings. Some run-of-the-mill spending such as salary payments to senior officials—including Parscale, Bill Stepien, the new campaign manager, and Gary Coby, the digital director—do not appear on FEC reports either.

Anna Massoglia, a researcher at the Center for Responsive Politics, said the “lack of transparency around payment streams” raises the question of whether people in the  Trump team’s orbit may be paying several top staffers, or their associates, extraordinary amounts of money through its vendor firms.

Earlier reporting has indicated Trump family members and associates like Lara Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of eldest son Donald Trump Jr., and Lara Trump, wife of middle son Eric Trump, are already being paid large sums by the campaign through Parscale Strategy.

Public speculation about the Trump team possibly spending money in ways voters would find unsavory will only grow, she said, if the campaign maintains its current structure. “If their activities are above board,” Massoglia said. “They have nothing to worry about.”

“The first thing that comes to mind is: Why are they not disclosing this?” asked Craig Holman, an expert on campaign finance and governmental ethics at the left-leaning nonprofit Public Citizen. “I would immediately suspect that it’s because this money is being allocated to places it should not be allocated to. At over a 100 million dollars, this isn’t poor record keeping.”

Holman, and other campaign finance experts interviewed, imagined troublesome scenarios of what the Trump campaign’s network could be shielding from public view.

Brendan Fischer, the director of federal reform at the Campaign Legal Center, said it’s possible that the Trump campaign could be filtering even larger sums of money to Trump-related companies than has been previously reported—and that the campaign could be rerouting expenditures to avoid the bad press of having more self-serving spending come into view.

Potter, for his part, expressed worry that the unknown roots of much of the Trump campaign’s spending could be hiding suspicious online activity. The Trump campaign’s relationship with the digital firm Cambridge Analytica in the last presidential cycle sparked scandal once it became clear that Cambridge Analytica had harvested private information from the Facebook profiles of more than 50 million users without permission.

“Who are they using this year?” Potter wondered. “Is it something that looks like that?”

The F.E.C. has punished political campaigns and their staffers in the past for disguising payments. In a recent instance, the F.E.C. fined the 2012 presidential campaign of former Republican Representative Michele Bachmann after it paid an Iowa state senator for an endorsement and routed the payments through a conduit entity.

According to the Campaign Legal Center’s research, led by senior researcher Margaret Christ, neither the Biden campaign nor the campaigns of Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, have engaged in similar obfuscation. But there is one somewhat analogous case: Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

In 2017, the Campaign Legal Center filed a civil complaint against the Clinton campaign for failing to forthrightly disclose the purpose and recipient of payments for the infamous Trump-Russia dossier. The Clinton campaign paid the opposition research firm Fusion GPS for its dossier services, but routed the money through the Washington law firm Perkins Coie, a more banal seeming vendor, listing the payments in FEC filings as “legal services.”

Still, Potter said the Trump re-election campaign’s operational structure that has cloaked much of its spending dwarfs the money spent on Fusion GPS by Hillary for America in 2016.

It’s unclear whether the recently demoted Parscale will still be involved in helping the Trump campaign run A.M.M.C.—a firm that Parscale helped set up. It’s also unclear whether his own firm, Parscale Strategy, also central to the campaign, will continue to play a central role in doling out donor-funded campaign payments to people and vendors.

The ultimate conundrum created by the Trump campaign’s historically sparse and irregular filings about its spending is that it creates a wide-ranging set of unknown unknowns during a time when public trust in President Trump and in the fairness of elections are both at lows. The Campaign Legal Center’s complaint is that the Trump campaign is breaking a transparency-focused disclosure law and not to its knowledge breaking other election laws. Still, it seems watchdogs will remain highly suspicious of the Trump team’s underlying conduct as long as it keeps up its opaque, boundary-pushing structures.

“The people, either the press or any citizen who wants to look at FEC reports, should not have to play Sherlock Holmes and put together a web of outside information—and by its nature speculation—to figure out where this is going,” Potter said. “That’s the campaign’s job.”

40 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think the explanation is simple:  they get to blame the Democrats for HCQ not being used to combat the virus in order to keep the death count high into November.

Yeah how are the Dems stopping hcq? The shit that's most annoying about this timeline is the gop and donald acting like the Dems are the incumbent. Biden's America! This place sucks! Make America great again! Vote Biden out! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It should just be his fucking booking photo. Front, profile, and hang it in the shitter, where every subsequent POTUS can look at it as he squeezes out a huge trump.

Remember Fatheads? 

Those life-sized decals of athletes and Yodas and shit that adhere to the wall? 

Why hasn't anyone made those but with Trump and for toilets? 

In any other presidency, a scheme to spend almost $2B of taxpayer money to force a federal HQ in a space the agency did not want so the president could personally profit would have demanded removal. And yet we all yawn. I hate this. This should not be acceptable 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Remember Fatheads? 

Those life-sized decals of athletes and Yodas and shit that adhere to the wall? 

Why hasn't anyone made those but with Trump and for toilets? 

I've always wanted a Henry Kissinger doing the Heisman pose Fathead.

This is the line if thought I received my from trumper friends this am.

They need to gaslight the deaths away asap..

4 minutes ago, Kilgorehorn said:

Looking at that while trying to take a dump could constipate a person for life.

Unless you're looking out your chickeneye, then you shouldn't be able to see a Trump decal affixed to the bowl/mouth of the toilet you're sitting on. 

The idea for my product being "poop and pee on Trump's face" and/or "flush your poop down Trump's open mouth" in case my bathroom humor was too subtle. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

President Cleat Chaser. Thirsty ass cheeto.

His entire life has been the house walls falling down episode of arrested development.  Big flash statement with the ribbon cutting and nothing on the inside.

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

So how long ago was it that stories were emerging about a new tone, and less controversial tweeting by Dotard? He went bat shit crazy last night with the Hydroxy stuff and nutso video by doctors on the steps of the supreme court spreading really dangerous crap that has since been banned by Twitter and Facebook. 

Oh my God. Ohhh myyyy Gawd!

Trump doesn't think this is a pill you take. 

8d9fb497b7c6479035ddaf3bc8368264686c0d73

He thinks it's this cookie! Check his portfolio for investment in these cookies! He's getting fatter because he's eating these things like crazy to keep away the Kung-flu!

Side note: I learned today that Hydrox cookies predate Oreos. 

200.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

6000 doctors can’t be wrong ?

Yea. They all ran their own studies under controlled conditions and concluded the same thing. I thought everybody knew that. I'm about to finish my own independent study. I only have two bags of cookies to go.

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

6000 doctors can’t be wrong ?

It was a poll, not any kind of study.

37% responded that they thought HCQ was the most effective treatment

When I pointed out to someone on our local FB group that meant that 63% of those that responded did not think it was the most effective treatment, he blew a gasket and accused me of twisted logic.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

So it's only been about seven months since the impeachment vote. Things have gone pretty well since then, and the dems are gonna run a train in November. I wonder if any R's regret not removing him when they had the chance. 

Probably.  Pence sucks ideologically, but he is capable of empathy and capable of listening to experts when needed.  He wouldn't have been the best possible leader, for sure, but he would have delivered the right speeches saying the right things, and everyone would rally behind him as he steered the ship through covid waters.  He would probably win the election in a landslide. 

Of course, that is assuming he could actually get Trumpists on board after taking over for their messiah. I think they'd vote for him over Biden, for sure, but they'd also be stirring up shit during covid even worse than they are now. 

I'm getting hit with a couple of Trump emails a day. They often come directly from him these days. I'm starting to feel bad about not voting for him. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share this remarkable FREE offer for zero dollars to acquire campaign signs that he's offered to a mere 100 of we patriots.

Sean, RomaVicta,

We have an EXCLUSIVE offer just for YOU.

President Trump sent us a list of his TOP 100 supporters who he wanted to do something special for, and your name was on that list.

For a short time, when you make a contribution of $20, we’ll send you a set of our ICONIC Trump-Pence 2020 Yard Signs FOR FREE.

This offer is only available to you for ONE HOUR, Sean. After that, you may never get another chance to receive a set of FREE yard signs.

CONTRIBUTE $50

CONTRIBUTE $40

CONTRIBUTE $30

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

President Trump REALLY wants you to have a set of our limited-edition yard signs, Sean.

There isn’t much time left to claim your FREE Trump-Pence 2020 Yard Signs, so don’t wait.

Just contribute ANY AMOUNT NOW and we’ll send you a set of our ICONIC 2020 Trump Yard Signs for FREE.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

CONTRIBUTE $20

It's unclear if this will get me into the Hall of Fame where Donald spends a lot of time standing around. I think it may be the place where weeping manly men come up to him and praise his greatness, sir.

Anyway, $20 seems like a good price for free signs. I might just crack on this one.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Oh, that's gonna leave a mark.  The rest of the President's schedule for the day has been cleared.

Who am I fucking kidding.  He didn't have a schedule to begin with.

Mark it down.  Either Trump or his bootlickers are going to equate this with being arrested in Selma in 1965.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

Trump has no public events scheduled, other than his campaign rally at 5pm EST.

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm getting hit with a couple of Trump emails a day. They often come directly from him these days. I'm starting to feel bad about not voting for him. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share this remarkable FREE offer for zero dollars to acquire campaign signs that he's offered to a mere 100 of we patriots.

It's unclear if this will get me into the Hall of Fame where Donald spends a lot of time standing around. I think it may be the place where weeping manly men come up to him and praise his greatness, sir.

Anyway, $20 seems like a good price for free signs. I might just crack on this one.

I LOL’d. 20 dollars for the free signs made my day thus far!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Actually, you can also "Just contribute ANY AMOUNT NOW and we’ll send you a set of our ICONIC 2020 Trump Yard Signs for FREE."  Maybe I'll donate one cent and then demand my set of signs.

Nigerian princes have better email campaigns than that nonsense.

13 hours ago, Matuka said:

lulz

EdnzacaU8AEc3SX.jpg

I imagine the conversation going something like this:

"Dotard: [examining  the photo]  President Lincoln... George Washington... Martin Sheen...

staffer: Martin Sheen? That's President Kennedy, you idiot!

Dotard: Well, same difference. I mean, he played Kennedy once."

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mez2 said:

"Dotard: [examining  the photo]  President Lincoln... George Washington... Martin Sheen...

it's our time down here.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Mez2 said:

“You even threw the late Senator Lewis in there. That’s great, the fake news I’m sure won’t mention it.”

18 minutes ago, Mez2 said:

Fake news.

Fucking laughable that you think anyone has ever called the President an idiot to his face.

staffer: Martin Sheen? That's I thought it was President Kennedy, youI I guess I'm an idiot!

Dotard: Well, same difference. I mean, he played Kennedy once." not everyone can be a staple genius historologist like me.

39 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I would love to see it.  It apparently has over 14 million views.  People flock to whatever bizarre claim fits their narrative.

She posted it.   She fits right in.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine?ref=home

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams. 

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. 

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

Spoiler

Immanuel gave her viral speech on the steps of the Supreme Court at the “White Coat Summit,” a gathering of a handful of doctors who call themselves America’s Frontline Doctors and dispute the medical consensus on the novel coronavirus. The event was organized by the right-wing group Tea Party Patriots, which is backed by wealthy Republican donors.

In her speech, Immanuel alleges that she has successfully treated hundreds of patients with hydroxychloroquine, a controversial treatment Trump has promoted and says he has taken himself. Studies have failed to find proofthat the drug has any benefit in treating COVID-19, and the Food and Drug Administration in June revoked its emergency authorization to use it to treat the deadly virus, saying it hadn’t demonstrated any effect on patients’ mortality prospects.

“Nobody needs to get sick,” Immanuel said. “This virus has a cure.”

Immanuel said in her speech that the supposed potency of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment means that protective face masks aren’t necessary, claiming that she and her staff had avoided contracting COVID-19 despite wearing medical masks instead of the more secure N95 masks.

“Hello, you don’t need a mask. There is a cure,” Immanuel said.  

Toward the end of Immanuel’s speech, the event’s organizer and other participants can be seen trying to get her away from the microphone. But footage of the speech captured by Breitbart was a hit online, becoming a top video on Facebook and amassing roughly 13 million views—significantly more than “Plandemic,” another coronavirus disinformation video that became a viral hit online in May, when it amassed roughly 8 million Facebook views. 

“Hydroxychloroquine” trended on Twitter, as Immanuel’s video was embraced by the Trumps, conservative student group Turning Point USA, and pro-Trump personalities like Diamond & Silk. But both Facebook and Twitter eventually deleted videos of Immanuel’s speech from their sites, citing rules against COVID-19 disinformation. The deletions set off yet another round of complaints by conservatives of bias at the social-media platforms. 

Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform. 

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do,” she tweeted. “You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

Immanuel is a registered physician in Texas, according to a Texas Medical Board database, and operates a medical clinic out of a strip mall next to her church, Firepower Ministries. 

Immanuel was born in Cameroon and received her medical degree in Nigeria. In a GoFundMe legal defense fund, which swelled from just $90 to $1,616 hours after her speech, Immanuel claims without offering any proof that members of a Houston networking group for women physicians are scheming to take her medical license away over her support for hydroxychloroquine.

It’s not clear whether anyone is actually trying to take Immanuel’s license. But many of her earlier medical claims are definitely ludicrous.

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld. 

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

In her sermon, Immanuel offers a sort of demonology of “nephilim,” the biblical characters she claims exist as demonic spirits and lust after dream sex with humans, causing all matter of real health problems and financial ruin. Immanuel claims real-life ailments such as fibroid tumors and cysts stem from the demonic sperm after demon dream sex, an activity she claims affects “many women.”  

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

According to Immanuel, people can tell if they have taken a demonic spirit husband or spirit wife if they have a sex dream about someone they know or a celebrity, wake up aroused, stop getting along with their real-world spouse, lose money, or generally experience any hardship. 

Alternately, they could just be having dream-sex with a human witch instead of a demon, she posits. 

“There are those that are called astral sex,” Immanuel said in the sermon. “That means this person is not really a demon being or a nephilim. It’s just a human being that’s a witch, and they astral project and sleep with people.” 

Immanuel’s bizarre medical ideas don’t stop with demon sex in dreams. In a 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by “a witch” to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine. 

“They’re using all kinds of DNA, even alien DNA, to treat people,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel’s website offers a prayer to remove a generational curse originally received from an ancestor but transmitted, in Immanuel’s telling, through placenta. Immanuel claimed in another 2015 sermon posted that scientists had plans to install microchips in people, and develop a “vaccine” to make it impossible to become religious. 

“They found the gene in somebody’s mind that makes you religious, so they can vaccinate against it,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel elaborated on her fascination with witchcraft in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, claiming that witches were intent on seizing control of children.

In her 2015 sermon on the Illuminati’s supposed agenda to bring down the United States, Immanuel argues that a wide variety of toys, books, and TV shows, from Pokémon—which she declares “Eastern demons”—to Harry Potter and the Disney Channel shows Wizards of Waverly Place and That’s So Raven were all part of a scheme to introduce children to spirits and witches. Immanuel warned that the Disney Channel show Hannah Montana was a gateway to evil, because its character had an “alter ego.” She has claimed that schools teach children to meditate so they can “meet with demons.” 

In the sermon, Immanuel preserved special vitriol for the Magic 8-Ball, a toy that can be shaken up to “reveal” any answer. Immanuel claims the otherwise innocuous Magic 8-Ball was in fact a scheme to get children used to witchcraft.

“The 8-Ball was a psychic,” she said. 

Immanuel’s oddball claims about the world extend to politics. She didn’t bring up this allegation publicly in Washington, but she has claimed that the American government is run in part by non-human reptilians.

“There are people that are ruling this nation that are not even human,” Immanuel said in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, before launching into a conversation she had with a “reptilian spirit” she described as “half-human, half-ET.”

Immanuel has also used her pulpit to preach hatred of LGBT people. Shortly before the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, Immanuel warned her flock that gay marriage meant that “very soon people are going to be seeking to marry children” and accused gay Americans of practicing “homosexual terrorism.” In the same sermon, she praised a father’s decision to not love his transgender son after a gender transition.

“You know the crazy part?” Immanuel said. “The little girl demands he must love her anyway. Really? You will not get it from me, I’d be like ‘Little girl, when you come back to be a little girl again, but you talk—for now, I’m gone.’” 

Unusually for a pediatrician, Immanuel has praised corporal punishment for children. The American Academy of Pediatrics opposes corporal punishment, and claims that the “vast majority” of pediatricians do not recommend it. 

“Children need to be whipped,” she declared in a 2015 sermon, before adding that she didn’t think children should be “abused.”

It’s also not clear that Immanuel has abided by her claims that face masks aren’t necessary. In her Washington speech, Immanuel claimed that she and her medical staff had avoided any COVID-19 infections while wearing only medical masks. But in two videos shot at her clinic, Immanuel appears to be wearing an N95 mask, which offers more protection. 

Immanuel has also alleged that masks of all kinds are superfluous, because she says COVID-19 can be easily cured with hydroxychloroquine. But in a Facebook video advertising her clinic, Immanuel said anyone seeking treatment should wear a face mask before entering the clinic.

“Wear a mask, or a scarf, or anything to cover your face,” Immanuel said in the video. 

Immanuel has seized on her newfound celebrity, tweeting a video demanding that CNN hosts and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases chief Anthony Fauci give her jars of their urine so she can test if they’re secretly taking hydroxychloroquine even as they caution against its use. 

“I double dog dare y’all give me a urine sample,” Immanuel tweeted in her challenge.

Now Immanuel is angling for the key rite of passage for any budding MAGA-world personality: a visit to the Trump White House. Late Monday night, Immanuel tweeted that she was open to meeting the president.

“Mr President I’m in town and available,” she tweeted. “I will love to meet with you.”

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

I've just learned that Trump would like his presidential library to be placed on the campus of the University of New Jersey, Virginia State University, or New York State University.  He is not remotely concerned, that despite their standard college sounding names, neither of those colleges actually exist.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I've just learned that Trump would like his presidential library to be placed on the campus of the University of New Jersey, Virginia State University, or New York State University.  He is not remotely concerned, that despite their standard college sounding names, neither of those colleges actually exist.  

He won’t get a library in New York, but there will be books thrown in his direction starting in January.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2