Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/509237-kaepernick-fauci-to-receive-robert-f-kennedy-human-rights-award

Former NFL star Colin Kaepernick and Anthony Fauci, the country’s leading infectious disease expert, are slated to be among this year’s recipients of the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple of Hope Award.

Other leaders expected to receive the award this year include Dolores Huerta, founder and president of the Dolores Huerta Foundation and co-founder of United Farm Workers of America; Dan Schulman, president and chief executive officer of PayPal; and Dan Springer, chief executive officer of DocuSign.

Past recipients of the award include former President Obama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and current presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

please God have a reporter ask him about this award.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Nah, he was Fonzie's supple cousin.  Completely had the hots for him as a kid.  Watched way more episodes of Charles in Charge than I should have because he was hot on that show too.  For those not in the know, it was a fucking terrible show.  I'm not sure how it stayed on the air so long.

It was a cheap, syndicated show that featured a blossoming Nicole Eggert for the straights and the brilliant acting chops of Sir Willie Aames. 

• Like 4

My grandmother tried that one on me last night.  I told her then she must be super excited to vote against Trump and she decided to change the subject.  She also told me that this is all going to go away after the election because it was created in a lab.  I asked her if lab created stuff usually has an expiration date on it.  So she changed the subject again.  Then she aired her grievances about her other grandchildren.  That was a fun call.

She needs to get out more.

10 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Everyone knows that Zapped! was the superior Baio/Aames teaming. 

Memory is hazy. Is that the movie where Baio had the power to lift up girls skirts by zapping them from afar or am I confused and that was some other 80s movie? 

The 80s. What a great decade that was.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I think the "personality" remarks are calculated.

My beloved went to visit a friend last Saturday and was shocked and mortified to learn this long time friend was a Trump supporter. They decided not to talk much about politics, but one quote of her friend's sticks out. "I don't look at personality; I look at facts. I don't care about what a guy says; I care about what he does."

I suspect that this is the new, approved dogma. To keep the Trumpists argument proof, they must be provided with a conversation stopper that's also a defense. "I just look at the facts" implies that the other person does not. "I look at action" again implies that the other person does not. "I don't care about personality" suggests that the other person must only focus on that to delude himself about Trump. 

Thus, Trump mentions people not liking his personality as the only reason the idiots don't like him.

;"

Trumps only undone, he hasn't done anything.  He's released Stone, Manafort and Flynn, he's tried to undo any Obama initiatives, including health care and Dreamers. He hasn't come out with a healthcare plan, an economic plan or a COVID19 plan.  So they're not concerned with actions either.  They like saying things that sound good and are supported by alternative facts.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/509237-kaepernick-fauci-to-receive-robert-f-kennedy-human-rights-award

Former NFL star Colin Kaepernick and Anthony Fauci, the country’s leading infectious disease expert, are slated to be among this year’s recipients of the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple of Hope Award.

Other leaders expected to receive the award this year include Dolores Huerta, founder and president of the Dolores Huerta Foundation and co-founder of United Farm Workers of America; Dan Schulman, president and chief executive officer of PayPal; and Dan Springer, chief executive officer of DocuSign.

Past recipients of the award include former President Obama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and current presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

please God have a reporter ask him about this award.

Awesome to see Dolores Huerta get some recognition. Saw a PBS documentary on her a couple weeks back and got the impression she was more influential than Cesar Chavez but with half the recognition cause she’s a woman and has a bunch of kids with 3 different men.

I don't know, they were jammies! Get your damn feet off my coffee table!

CSB...my wife is mandalorian obsessed, and she recently got some new PJ bottoms...with yodas on them.

Every damned night she wears them, she gets to hear me say “they’ve got yodas and shit on em’!” Makes me laugh, at least.

I deserve that much in this shitty year.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I think the "personality" remarks are calculated.

My beloved went to visit a friend last Saturday and was shocked and mortified to learn this long time friend was a Trump supporter. They decided not to talk much about politics, but one quote of her friend's sticks out. "I don't look at personality; I look at facts. I don't care about what a guy says; I care about what he does."

I suspect that this is the new, approved dogma. To keep the Trumpists argument proof, they must be provided with a conversation stopper that's also a defense. "I just look at the facts" implies that the other person does not. "I look at action" again implies that the other person does not. "I don't care about personality" suggests that the other person must only focus on that to delude himself about Trump. 

Thus, Trump mentions people not liking his personality as the only reason the idiots don't like him.

;"

One of the realities of modern life in the US is that political or governmental "facts," are very hard for ordinary citizens to ascertain.  We mostly have to take officials' word for it that things are happening or this, that, or the other thing is working or successful.  These "facts" are highly susceptible to spin and misrepresentation.

This is why Trump, prior to the virus, and with the able assistance of his enablers, was able to bullshit his way through his presidency.

So there really aren't any facts for this person to look at.  And what few there are are really bad for Il Douchey.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

CSB...my wife is mandalorian obsessed, and she recently got some new PJ bottoms...with yodas on them.

Every damned night she wears them, she gets to hear me say “they’ve got yodas and shit on em’!” Makes me laugh, at least.

ok then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Memory is hazy. Is that the movie where Baio had the power to lift up girls skirts by zapping them from afar or am I confused and that was some other 80s movie? 

The 80s. What a great decade that was.

That was his piece de resistance at the big school dance but he used his telekinetic powers for other things prior to that.  A quick search shows Zapped is available on Amazon Prime Video.  

Edited by Continental Op

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Anyone can piss on the wall, but it takes a hero to shit on the ceiling.

What is happening here
Something's going on that's not quite clear
Please don’t turn on the lights
It’s gonna be sloppy
And it's starting alright!

Oh, what a feeling
When we're shittin’ on the ceiling
Oh, what a feeling

The squirts are hot from that food
 That’s what I get for eatin’ good in the neighborhood
The splatter is startin' a cover the walls
Ooh it looks like it’s gettin’ all over my balls

Oh, what a feeling
Oh, what a feeling

WDFQ_Z.gif

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Haha 1

Oh, what a feeling
Oh, what a feeling

Oh Come on!

I’ve started to lose control
It’s not a pretty sight
I’ve got some pieces hangin' around
Sphincter not tight!
The only thing I want to do tonight
Is stop all these sounds
My guts are upside down
Come on! I’m about to drown!

So come on! The stool is loose
Can’t hold back
'Cause ain't no use
Hard to keep your feet on the ground
God why is it so sloppy?!
And it’s not even the color brown!

Oh, what a feeling
Oh, what a feeling
Oh, what a feeling
Oh, what a feeling

Say what?
Can't stop now
Just getting started
My body ... turn on the fan

Come on
My body... has cramps
Oh, what a feeling
Oh, what a feeling
When we're shitin’ on the ceiling
Oh, what a feeling
When I’m shittin’ on the ceiling baby baby
I need new pants tonight

AcclaimedGrandioseEasternglasslizard-siz

6 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

She posted it.   She fits right in.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine?ref=home

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. 

Where can I donate to this worthy cause?

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

My grandmother tried that one on me last night.  I told her then she must be super excited to vote against Trump and she decided to change the subject.  She also told me that this is all going to go away after the election because it was created in a lab.  I asked her if lab created stuff usually has an expiration date on it.  So she changed the subject again.  Then she aired her grievances about her other grandchildren.  That was a fun call.

C'mon dude.  Surely you agree that at least a couple of your cousins are fucksticks. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Crown and Anchor for the win. Beers on me.

Tell Dervin I said hello. He was my roomie a million years ago. 

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Crown and Anchor for the win. Beers on me.

Man, I miss that place. Must've spent the entire summer of '94 there. Moved out of Austin 15 years ago, and still think about their burgers and a pitcher of beer.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Zapped had some great tits for a pre teen tx 3 putt !

They were great for a 21 year old Vito. And for our Ohio State friend, there were plenty of fake tits back in ‘82. No, I didn’t get many, (ok, any) but I saw them in movies like Zapped! 

(I’m pretty sure there was a famous scene in which Heather Thomas’ pink sweater pops open, revealing a pair of big tits... but it was an extremely tight shot, so I’m going with body double.)

But like Continental up thread, I did love me some Zapped!

Oh yeah, Trump sucks.

25 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Man, I miss that place. Must've spent the entire summer of '94 there. Moved out of Austin 15 years ago, and still think about their burgers and a pitcher of beer.

I must’ve pissed next to you in that nasty ass men’s room then because I spent a good portion of my undergrad/law school time there and at the Disch from 93-98. 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Speaking of Nathan Arizona, the actor who portrayed him, Trey Wilson, had a stepson who attended UT back in the early ‘80’s. Shit, Eric may be on these boards. What up, Meadows?!?  One of the great bullshit artists of all time, always swimming in beautiful women and one of my best friends my sophomore year. Sadly, his stepdad died at age 40 of a cerebral hemorrhage, just as he was really taking off as a character actor in movies after a distinguished career on the stage.

Oh yeah, Trump sucks!

30 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

They were great for a 21 year old Vito. And for our Ohio State friend, there were plenty of fake tits back in ‘82. No, I didn’t get many, (ok, any) but I saw them in movies like Zapped! 

(I’m pretty sure there was a famous scene in which Heather Thomas’ pink sweater pops open, revealing a pair of big tits... but it was an extremely tight shot, so I’m going with body double.)

But like Continental up thread, I did love me some Zapped!

Oh yeah, Trump sucks.

I'm limited in my ability to provide proof on this subforum. But those were real. 

119987377_heather-thomas-hilary-beane-je

• Hook 'Em 1

But there had to have been others in that glorious film. And I haven’t seen it in 35+ years, but isn’t there a curious, tight shot cut to the tits that make you wonder if it was really HT?. But I like your enthusiasm.

Edited to add she was pissed at the scene:

The issue is nudity. Thomas plays a snooty cheerleader who has her blouse zapped off by Baio’s mind-over-matter powers. But she claims she took the part only after producer Jeff Apple dropped his demands that she disrobe. Then when filming started last summer, “They tried all they could to get me to change my mind,” says Thomas. “It even got to the stage where they were saying, ‘What’s the matter, you ashamed of your body or something?’ ” Finally, she says, they resorted to a nude double. There’s a disclaimer at the end of the film, “but who sticks around for the credits?” asks Thomas. Retorts producer Apple: “I’m surprised she’s taken this point of view. We were following standard operating procedure.”

https://people.com/archive/whats-the-naked-truth-heather-thomas-says-a-movie-is-making-her-a-fall-girl-vol-18-no-6/

Edited by Vito Andolini

53 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I'm guessing this clip from the new Politico interview will be the big news today. Russia has something very deep and dark on this man.

I guess that considering our media is obsessed with ratings, both-sides-ism, viewership, and access; it looks like we had to outsource real reporting to the British.

This is how you interview Trump. 

1.) Know your shit and anticipate his bullshit

2.) Let him speak, but keep after him

3.) Have sources and names so he can’t say fake news

4.) Ask for names from him (he won’t know anyone that isn’t in his Russiagate / Obamagate made up story)

5.) Again, let him talk and he’ll show his ass

Looks like those Limey fucks still got a little hankerin’ for that White(house) meat.

hith-british-burn-washington-dc-200-year

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

I'm guessing this clip from the new Politico interview will be the big news today. Russia has something very deep and dark on this man.

That’s how you interview trump. Don’t let up, yeah he’s gonna ramble and try and obfuscate but keep on him. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1