Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

31 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

His long, drawn out pauses mid-sentence seemingly to grasp for a big word only to come up with one of his usual nine adjectives will never stop being funny.  

Motherfucking this.  Every once in awhile...you watch him make that pause while his arms do kind of a pseudo breaststroke thing.  And you think, "Oh shit, here comes a fancy word..."  And then it's just "tremendous" or "fantastic"  

His kids don't secretly hate him because he's a self-centered asshole...they hate him because he was the worst Pictionary teammate growing up.  

Eric, "Okay, ready Dad?  Start the clock."  (starts drawing a decent automobile)

Trump, "It's a tremendous vehicle.  Just tremendous.  Lot of people are saying it's a fantastic vehicle, just tremendous."  (timer runs out)

Eric, "Goddammit Dad.  It was a car.  The clue was 'Car'."  

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

I'm guessing this clip from the new Politico interview will be the big news today. Russia has something very deep and dark on this man.

Eight year olds Dude.  Eight year olds.  

That is my hunch. Kind of like some people have a hunch the Corona Virus will just disappear.  The difference is my hunch is probably closer to the truth than the other one.

2 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

I'm guessing this clip from the new Politico interview will be the big news today. Russia has something very deep and dark on this man.

it’s hard to believe this dipshit is our president. it’s even harder to believe he conned 40% of the country into joining his cult. wtf. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Holy shit, Russia used to be The Soviet Union? 

Did you guys know about this?  That would explain all those Soviet statues in South Russia.  

Also President Assclown is on his way to Texas right now.  

Edited by Lobo

22 minutes ago, Gooby said:

So yesterday, I'm perusing Facebook during a lull in the workday.  I'm friends with one of my dad's secretaries from back in the day.  She was my age, lived in my apartment complex and we often hung out platonically...she had a boyfriend at Texas State while we were in Houston.  I have worked in media for a number of years, so I always look at things with a cynical eye at first, then will do my best to read up and follow up and learn more if the issue strikes a chord with me. I saw that she posted the Stella Immanuel bullshit, and I went to the Daily Beast website and copied and pasted the parts about her beliefs in demon semen and all that.  She comes right back with "WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT???" and I told her that it was from Daily Beast.  About 20 minutes goes by and she comes back with "Oh, some left leaning "news" site?"  I told her that DB was pretty down the middle and even linked with some studies and media ratings, and then said "This woman is completely full of shit" and she comes right back with "How about you believe what you want to believe and I will do the same."  I replied, "OK, cool.  Tell the lizard people I said 'Hey'."  And then she unfriended me.  I didn't say a word about Trump or even attempt to go there.  20 years of knowing each other down the tubes.

Fast forward to this morning, I get a text.  "Hey...looks like you were right.  This woman is completely batshit LOL.  My apologies!", and then sends me another friend request.  My response:  "Remember at my dad's 75th birthday party (last October, for reference) when you were all "Snowflake this, and snowflake that, libtards and fuck Hillary and all"? (Mind you, no one was really talking politics at this deal)  You dropping me the way you did yesterday was about the snowflake-iest thing I've ever seen.  My family's done more shit for you that you even care to remember...(she had a fuck load of trouble with Texas State dude, and we had a weekend place in New Braunfels and there was more than a few times when they'd have a blowout and she'd come by looking for a place to flop instead of driving home upset.  If we were there, she was always invited to stay, and if we weren't, she knew where the Hide-A Key was)...and if this is how you treat a friend, go fucking pound sand.  Don't contact me again."  She comes back with "God...I'm just trying to apologize LOL", and I said "Is there a part of 'fuck right off' that you do not understand?", and that's been the last message so far.

As I type this, the whole thing looks relentlessly childish, and it is.  Social media fights are about the dumbest shit there is, and I wasn't spoiling for a fight yesterday.  At first, it kinda smarted because we've known each other for a long fucking time, but then I came to the realization that this is how it is with the True Believers, and I'm better off with that shit not on my timeline. 

Jesus dude. If she's hot, you kinda should re-friend her.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gooby said:

So yesterday, I'm perusing Facebook during a lull in the workday.  I'm friends with one of my dad's secretaries from back in the day.  She was my age, lived in my apartment complex and we often hung out platonically...she had a boyfriend at Texas State while we were in Houston.  I have worked in media for a number of years, so I always look at things with a cynical eye at first, then will do my best to read up and follow up and learn more if the issue strikes a chord with me. I saw that she posted the Stella Immanuel bullshit, and I went to the Daily Beast website and copied and pasted the parts about her beliefs in demon semen and all that.  She comes right back with "WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT???" and I told her that it was from Daily Beast.  About 20 minutes goes by and she comes back with "Oh, some left leaning "news" site?"  I told her that DB was pretty down the middle and even linked with some studies and media ratings, and then said "This woman is completely full of shit" and she comes right back with "How about you believe what you want to believe and I will do the same."  I replied, "OK, cool.  Tell the lizard people I said 'Hey'."  And then she unfriended me.  I didn't say a word about Trump or even attempt to go there.  20 years of knowing each other down the tubes.

Fast forward to this morning, I get a text.  "Hey...looks like you were right.  This woman is completely batshit LOL.  My apologies!", and then sends me another friend request.  My response:  "Remember at my dad's 75th birthday party (last October, for reference) when you were all "Snowflake this, and snowflake that, libtards and fuck Hillary and all"? (Mind you, no one was really talking politics at this deal)  You dropping me the way you did yesterday was about the snowflake-iest thing I've ever seen.  My family's done more shit for you that you even care to remember...(she had a fuck load of trouble with Texas State dude, and we had a weekend place in New Braunfels and there was more than a few times when they'd have a blowout and she'd come by looking for a place to flop instead of driving home upset.  If we were there, she was always invited to stay, and if we weren't, she knew where the Hide-A Key was)...and if this is how you treat a friend, go fucking pound sand.  Don't contact me again."  She comes back with "God...I'm just trying to apologize LOL", and I said "Is there a part of 'fuck right off' that you do not understand?", and that's been the last message so far.

As I type this, the whole thing looks relentlessly childish, and it is.  Social media fights are about the dumbest shit there is, and I wasn't spoiling for a fight yesterday.  At first, it kinda smarted because we've known each other for a long fucking time, but then I came to the realization that this is how it is with the True Believers, and I'm better off with that shit not on my timeline. 

That read like poetry.   I’ve had similar experiences.  Letting those people go from your life is freeing.  Screw her.

• Hook 'Em 1

When she got upset with your dad and demanded to speak to the manager, did your dad just get to say, "Dammit Karen, I am the manager.  You fucking know that...I'm literally YOUR manager!"  

5 minutes ago, ryskey said:

Don't blame you at all for your response.  Must have been infuriating, and there's a very good chance I would've done the same thing.

But at some point, we're going to have to reconcile with each other.  Someone has to be the one to turn the other cheek or at least change the subject to one on common ground.  There is just way too much division, and your ex-friend might now seek refuge in the same bullshit to salve her bruised ego.  When she came back to you to apologize, she was open to hearing your point of view, and with a little effort and encouragement from you, she might have made a big change in her life.  Apologizing isn't easy and takes some amount of character, so she's not totally lost.

Again, this is not a criticism.  It's easy for me to sit here and type this after reading your story as a random person on the internet.  I might not have had the patience to practice what I preach if I were in your shoes.  In fact I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have.

This is difficult.  I want the schism to shrink but it takes a superhero level of mental strength to do that.

I see where you are coming from, but I don’t agree. The true mags believers aren’t people you try and rationalize with or convince them of the error in their ways by using facts and logic.

fuck’em.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I see where you are coming from, but I don’t agree. The true mags believers aren’t people you try and rationalize with or convince them of the error in their ways by using facts and logic.

fuck’em.

Never wrestle with a pig. You just get muddy and the pig enjoys it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I believe there is a verse in the bible that says, "thou shalt not turn thy other cheek to stupid fucking morons" or something like that.   Should we try and find common ground with the racists and wannabe Nazi's also?  If someone wants to tell people that Covid is a hoax, Lizard people control the world, the earth is flat or vaccines cause autism then the people listening to them spout that crap out have the right to tell them they are full of shit.  

No, racists and wannabe Nazis are gone.  Sounds like this person isn't there yet.

He did tell her she was full of shit, and she came back and apologized and said she was wrong.  That's a start and quite un-Nazi in character.  So this isn't what you're describing.

Again I likely would not have had the patience to do what I'm talking about.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

fuck’em.

Totally get it.  

1 hour ago, Gooby said:

Gooby are you trying to seduce me.  Because if you are it's working

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Well I certainly won't be hiring her to interior decorate for me.

Pro-tip: due to Google reverse image search you just doxxed her, bro.

Not my intent.  How do i edit?  It's not giving me the option to edit that post

Edited by Gooby

18 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Well I certainly won't be hiring her to interior decorate for me.

Pro-tip: due to Google reverse image search you just doxxed her, bro.

Lol you just did more damage with this post than he did with that picture. Why would anyone be looking for this chick?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, trauma babe said:
1 hour ago, Gooby said:

She's evolved into a big pile of "meh".  Got too skinny and lost her awesome rack, and I'm pretty sure that isn't he natural hair color 
93329856_10157641894243393_3365184095633014784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_ohc=2DvYLVsdGQcAX-Puz2H&_nc_ht=scontent.fftw1-1.fna&oh=4e8b99ced39b62a9250e89b92ab31be4&oe=5F48C1E3

Read more  

Don't post her photo. Wtf is wrong with you?

I thought I could edit it, but I cannot

9 minutes ago, Nope said:

His latest heist 

@SEC

Kodak (stock price plummeting and feeling desperate):  "Mr. President.  We'd like a forgivable loan of $765mm to save our company."

Trump:  "Well, even I know enough about business to know you missed the boat on digital photography and stuck with your antiquated model.  I mean, I can't justify this loan to the Treasury or to the American people.  You've got nothing to offer us, and we're in the middle of battling Coronavirus.  What assets do you even still own?"

Kodak:  "We've got a warehouse full of film development supplies.  Disinfectant chemicals like Hydroquinone, Phenodone, and Sodium Hydroxide.  And a bunch of special ultraviolet lights for dark rooms."

Trump:  "Whoah...we were just talking about that kinda stuff!  Kodak Pharmaceuticals!  When can you start production?!?"  

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Kodak:  "We've got a warehouse full of film development supplies.  Disinfectant chemicals like Hydroquinon, Phenodone, and Sodium Hydroxide.  And a bunch of special UV lights for dark rooms."

Trump:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

Lol you just did more damage with this post than he did with that picture. Why would anyone be looking for this chick?

I could have just sent him a message, but the lurker:poster ratio on message boards is around 9:1 so I can pretty much guarantee multiple people were going to figure out who she was. So I posted publicly so the rest of the posters who didn't know can learn that exactly why you shouldn't post people's pictures if you don't want their identities revealed.

I thought I could edit it, but I cannot
My point is...why post it at all? So some dudes on the internet could agree with you that you don't wanna bang her anymore? Cool cool coolcoolcool. Very hip. Very surly.

Your description of how far gone politically she is was enough. You didn't need to drag her physical appearance into this, much less post an actual photo. Would you have done the same if it was an old guy friend of yours?
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Not really a surprise, but Bloomberg is reporting the GDP report will be the worst in history. #MAGA

How is this adjusted over the centuries? Per capita based on population? In other words, I'd love to know how this economy is "worse" than the one during the Spanish Flu era. 

2 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

My point is...why post it at all? So some dudes on the internet could agree with you that you don't wanna bang her anymore? Cool cool coolcoolcool. Very hip. Very surly. emoji849.png

Your description of how far gone politically she is was enough. You didn't need to drag her physical appearance into this, much less post an actual photo. Would you have done the same if it was an old guy friend of yours?

No, I would not.  I made a mistake.

Posting the picture was a mistake, and assuming that I could edit the post was also a mistake.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

How is this adjusted over the centuries? Per capita based on population? In other words, I'd love to know how this economy is "worse" than the one during the Spanish Flu era. 

Typically it's GDP growth rate. So 1918 compared to 1917 versus 2020 compared to 2019, for example. Makes for a slightly more apples to apples comparison.

Edited by Huckleberry