Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Trumpkins should boycott the election in solidarity.

And give them 20 years Aggie "We would've won" while they put Trump 2 up there? Hell nah get em voting and make it a landslide where R's have to change it up.

Edited by SimonBolivar

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Whoever has been running Cain's extremely active account confirms it:

You weren't kidding about it being highly active. They were tweeting literally hours ago about the Atlanta Braves and MLB being out of control on COVID, with Portland secret police and anti-vaxxer tweets preceeding that. 

How fucking shitty of his people to continue to use him like a sock puppet as he's dying in a hospital

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You weren't kidding about it being highly active. They were tweeting literally hours ago about the Atlanta Braves and MLB being out of control on COVID, with Portland secret police and anti-vaxxer tweets preceeding that. 

How fucking shitty of his people to continue to use him like a sock puppet as he's dying in a hospital

eh, honestly, fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

"We'll continue to carry out your mission, sir.  Rest easy."  As he gasps his last mechanically-sourced breath.

14 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Trumpkins should boycott the election in solidarity.

I think that's also a possible move. Trump tells his supporters not to vote because (insert bullshit) then tries to stay in power after he losses in a landslide because it wasn't a legitimate election. 

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

couldn't care less. anyone who has worn an R in my lifetime is scum to me. they have brought untold suffering on this nation and have at every turn denied my and others' ability to better their lives with their evil, selfish policies. I hope this is a reckoning

It won't be.  There is only one, singular, consistent GOP reaction to every Trump attack on the Republic....

Stomp down harder on the gas pedal.....

200.gif

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

couldn't care less. anyone who has worn an R in my lifetime is scum to me. they have brought untold suffering on this nation and have at every turn denied my and others' ability to better their lives with their evil, selfish policies. I hope this is a reckoning. 

shut up and try some pizza. you wanna make America great again or not?

Edited by Blotto

43 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, in case there was any doubt left that every second that Trump remains in office constitutes a clear and present danger to the survival of the Republic.....

If Trump, or any state, actually "delays" the election (yes, they can't do so legally....but the "law" hasn't done much to even slow them down), there can and should be an armed insurrection.  It's banana republic type shit, and you will see the exact outcome you would expect.

And every member of the GOP is complicit.  Never, ever, ever forget that.

The election will happen.  Trump will hopefully lose.  He will loudly contest it.  There will need to be some serious checks on his power during his lame duck period if we are going to continue this nation.  He will likely need to be impeached and removed minutes after the election results are certified.  Pence can steer the ship to Biden's inauguration.

10 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

couldn't care less. anyone who has worn an R in my lifetime is scum to me. they have brought untold suffering on this nation and have at every turn denied my and others' ability to better their lives with their evil, selfish policies. I hope this is a reckoning. 

Counterpoint: having an active disdain towards for 40-50% of the population of the United Sates and an obstinate stance of condemnation isn't in any way going to help us rebuild the divides in this country. And I saw that as someone who is right there with you. This is a foundational, systemic issue for all citizens that has been slow snowballing for the last 30-40 years, and has hit maximum velocity the last 5-10. And the rebuild likely to take decades as well. But yeah, my instincts are the same as yours. Actually, my instincts are to be perpetually ready to flee. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

The election will happen.  Trump will hopefully lose.  He will loudly contest it.  There will need to be some serious checks on his power during his lame duck period if we are going to continue this nation.  He will likely need to be impeached and removed minutes after the election results are certified.  Pence can steer the ship to Biden's inauguration.

You still think that the rule of law will apply.  I love your giddy optimism.

The GOP is all-in on treason and betrayal of the Republic.  They will back him, no matter what he does.  And the courts can't stop him -- he simply refuses to comply with their orders.

This is exactly how a democracy dies -- all it takes is a political party in power that refuses to obey the law or orders and actions from the other branches.  That's it.  It's that easy.

33 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The important issues facing the country. 

The only black Republican pizza mogul in this galaxy’s history just fucking died but you give your one pizza related Twitter shout-out to Patio Pizza on Long Island?

The simulation has officially broken.  

Edited by Lobo

17 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Meh, even a lot of black folks have worn an R in your lifetime and they've been fucked over by both parties much worse than your white suburban ass.  But it's cute you call them scum.  Now, those that still proudly tout themselves as Republican, sure, it's obvious to everyone, they're scum.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

This is what I don't get. Remove him now, prevent who knows what kinds of disasters after Biden crushes him, and maybe even give Pence a chance in the election. 

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

This is what I don't get. Remove him now, prevent who knows what kinds of disasters after Biden crushes him, and maybe even give Pence a chance in the election. 

If they remove their voters' cult leader, they'll lose their reelection campaigns.

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Meh, even a lot of black folks have worn an R in your lifetime and they've been fucked over by both parties much worse than your white suburban ass.  But it's cute you call them scum.  Now, those that still proudly tout themselves as Republican, sure, it's obvious to everyone, they're scum.  

sorry I have to break this down for you, but I was talking about the elected officials, not the simps that follow them. but good try on that gotcha.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The only black Republican pizza mogul in this galaxy’s history just fucking died but you give your one pizza related Twitter shout-out to Patio Pizza on Long Island?

The simulation has officially broken.  

Guy Caligiuri, in St. James, Long Island (N.Y.)....we sure he's not black?

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

None of what FondrenRoad discussed happens without at least some support from R's in congress.  Right now there's no way in hell they turn on Donald.  After he's already lost?  Yeah, that's different - maybe.  But for now, they're clearly all in on this buffoon. 

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

They can't, because...

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

If they remove their voters' cult leader, they'll lose their reelection campaigns.

This.

There effectively are no GOP voters BUT "I love Trump!" voters.  Without them, every GOP candidate is toast.  They chose ride or die with DJT.

Our job is to make sure the result is "die."  Interestingly, it seems that DJT is doing that to them himself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

sorry I have to break this down for you, but I was talking about the elected officials, not the simps that follow them. but good try on that gotcha.

Oh yes, that was SO obvious from your post.  That's why multiple posters have replied already as if you meant all R's, not just elected officials.  Since you're so smart, please tell me how it's obvious you meant elected officials?  Did I miss an edit? 

You're just like Dumbshit Donald - when wrong, just laugh it off and blame whoever called your ass out.  Fuck, you're a beating.  

1 hour ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Agree that it is likely he is just doing this to distract from the economic numbers, but that he actually suggested is horrific. It's a textbook play out of a despot, and, if anything, the elections should be moved forward to limit the damage he is currently doing. 

He likes what it's doing, he just pinned the tweet.

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh yes, that was SO obvious from your post.  That's why multiple posters have replied already as if you meant all R's, not just elected officials.  Since you're so smart, please tell me how it's obvious you meant elected officials?  Did I miss an edit? 

You're just like Dumbshit Donald - when wrong, just laugh it off and blame whoever called your ass out.  Fuck, you're a beating.  

I said "wear an R." Most people don't go around wearing scarlet letters. 

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You still think that the rule of law will apply.  I love your giddy optimism.

The GOP is all-in on treason and betrayal of the Republic.  They will back him, no matter what he does.  And the courts can't stop him -- he simply refuses to comply with their orders.

This is exactly how a democracy dies -- all it takes is a political party in power that refuses to obey the law or orders and actions from the other branches.  That's it.  It's that easy.

I think they have no way to stop states from holding elections and counting ballots.  If red state governors don't want to allow an election, then the landslide will just be bigger.

The GOP is absolutely treasonous, but they are also self serving.  Right now, treason serves their greedy self interests.  A lame duck Trump does not serve those self interests.  You know as well as I do that parasites like Mitch are going to play this perfectly.  They rode the Trump train until the tracks ended, and they are going to jump off it safely as it crashes.  When Biden is President, they'll go back to being obstacles who bitch about nonsense, and pretend that they never agreed with Trump and were trying to stop him from the inside.  Half of them will write books talking about how shitty Trump is.  You can already see the screw turning.  Suddenly, "fiscal responsibility" has become a term among GOP congresspeople again.  That's because they are setting up to block Biden from delivering anything good to the American people.

And I get it, we are teetering on the brink.   Personally, I think we already fell off the cliff.  Biden is simply a parachute with holes in it.  We are going to be quadriplegic on impact rather than dead.  Probably better to be dead.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1