Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Russian hackers changing results, similar to the razor thin ‘victory’ in 2016 

It would be fantastic if Putin did this but double crossed Trump and made sure Biden won.  I can totally see Trump going on television ranting that he knows he had more votes because he cut a deal with Putin and Putin was going to rig the election for him not Biden.  Trump is dumb enough to do that sadly.

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

It would be fantastic if Putin did this but double crossed Trump and made sure Biden won.  I can totally see Trump going on television ranting that he knows he had more votes because he cut a deal with Putin and Putin was going to rig the election for him not Biden.  Trump is dumb enough to do that sadly.

it's well documented that he's asked at least 3 countries to help him win elections.  that's just what we know about.

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

That's exactly why he kept claiming the 2016 election was rigged when he was scheming in the background and still all the polls were showing him behind. 

He's literally too stupid to understand how anything works. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TornACL said:

We're removing troops from Germany in exchange for Russia manipulating the 2020 election results. You best believe that. 

I should add, the best part is that Russia doesn't even need to interfere. Trump is the worst negotiator ever and played his hand before Putin has to show his. 

15 minutes ago, TornACL said:

We're removing troops from Germany in exchange for Russia manipulating the 2020 election results. You best believe that. 

Well, he did just have a call with Putin the other day when he didn't mention the bounties.

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

why throw that qualifier out there? of course those of us who want this country to survive would like that. maybe, just maybe, some R's are pushing back on his authoritarian bullshit. maybe.

But they're not about to bring the John R. Lewis Voting Rights Act to a vote in the Senate. 

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Putin gets too much benefit having that fat moron in office to ever give that up. But I have long suspected that once Trump's time in office is over, Putin will admit to it all just to show the world how easily corrupted the US is. What are we going to do....arrest him? 

You don't cure cancer by taking a pill or two.  You do it by a treatment regimen so harsh it makes you fucking puke for months.   The GOP and their supporters 1) have shown us what they are, and 2) have shown us what they will do.  They are authoritarian fascists.  You don't reason with that.  Stop trying to.

Problem is that they are a cancer trying to cut out the human.

We all know this admin is a clown show, but the incompetence is utterly unnerving to read about. If you can stomach it, read this whole thing. The article begins with the story of Kushner paying $52mm for 1 million tests from UAE that were contaminated and not ordered through any official procurement processes. It goes downhill from there...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

We all know this admin is a clown show, but the incompetence is utterly unnerving to read about. If you can stomach it, read this whole thing. The article begins with the story of Kushner paying $52mm for 1 million tests from UAE that were contaminated and not ordered through any official procurement processes. It goes downhill from there...

I don’t need to read that. We lived it. We’re living it. 

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

it's reminiscent of what Thomas Jefferson said in the musical about Hamilton's demise.  just because he was no longer Secretary of State didn't mean he would not longer be a concern as long as he could write.

Madison: This is great. He's out of power
He holds no office
And he just destroyed president John Adams
The only other significant member of his party

Jefferson:  Hamilton's a host unto himself
As long as he can hold a pen, he's a threat
Let's let him know what we know

Same here.  Trump will no longer be POTUS and he'll trash all the RINOs.  But as long as he has access to Twitter, he will reek havoc on this country.  And even if he's in prison or dead, his legacy of divisiveness will live on.

I agree with your point and the idea that Covefe is the modern equivalent of the words of Hamilton is a clear sign that we are living in the Idiocracy simulation.

1 hour ago, Ten Bears said:

Wait, what?  @Armybrat used to spew that nonsense?  I hardly was ever on the politics board way back when things were somewhat normal.

Don’t know why some of you assholes are calling me out in this lunatic asylum. Fuck that noise, but to set the record straight:

No I did not. I always maintained he was a US natural born citizen and I was never aligned with the birthers. Never.

Anyone who says I did is mistaken.

I did say numerous times he was an empty suit (true), a liar (true), and a POS as president (my opinion). I also said he was a good family man. (true).

Anyone who says I didn’t is mistaken.

Over & out.

Edited by Armybrat
Added natural born because his mother was American.
  • Fuck You 11

26 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Fucking Kushner.

I didn't know about the creation of the USIDFC and one of Kush's butt buddies being put in charge of it.

Way too much shit is happening to keep track.

23 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Don’t know why some of you assholes are calling me out in this lunatic asylum. Fuck that noise, but to set the record straight:

No I did not. I always maintained he was a US natural born citizen and I was never aligned with the birthers. Never.

I did say numerous times he was an empty suit (true), a liar (true), and a POS as president (my opinion). I also said he was a good family man. (true).

Over & out.

Honest question for you. What exactly did he do or not do to earn the opinion of being a POS president? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Over & out.

POS? Hold my neg.

calling him a good family man is throwaway.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

I would love to believe that an ass-whipping in November would lead to some internal reflection and the jettisoning of the freedom caucus.

tea party is already reforming with the threat of an incoming Democratic president 

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Putin gets too much benefit having that fat moron in office to ever give that up. But I have long suspected that once Trump's time in office is over, Putin will admit to it all just to show the world how easily corrupted the US is. What are we going to do....arrest him? 

Do yourself a favor and listen to this episode of "Intelligence Matters". Russian Interference Past, Present, and Future

"what Putin's after here, is chaos, is dysfunction, is corrupting democracies. Trump is a means to that end. But there are other ways of achieving it, one of which is just making Americans wonder whether their election was fair at all." 

48 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Over & out.

A liar?

I'm truly interested.  Can you refresh my memory on his numerous lies?  I remember "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".  Were there more? 

And empty suit?  Really?  That implies that he lacks intelligence.  Is that what you believe?  

Of the following, kindly rank them in order of intelligence:  Obama, Trump, Biden, GW Bush, Greg Abbott, McConnell.  

54 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Over & out.

OK boomer

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Every time I see Obama, I always wonder if in his head at any given time he's thinking "was I really that bad, America, that you had to put this gigantic piece of shit into office after me". Then I realize it's not him, it was never him. It's us. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Russian hackers changing results, similar to the razor thin ‘victory’ in 2016 

good thing all kinds of measures have been taken since then to prevent foreign interference in the election from happening again.

oh, what's that?  Republicans blocked every single attempt to do that?

well, i'm sure it will all be fine anyway.  

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

It's good, and not all that long, but I couldn't get through it in one sitting.  I'll let the rage subside and finish tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Pretty sure armybrat was one of the "most divisive president ever" people.

He’s also the guy who was claiming he’d never heard Palin speak as recently as election season for Trump. So he’s either not paying enough attention to be able to make an informed judgement about Obama, he’s lying, or he’s got early stage dementia. 

• Hook 'Em 1

If there's anyone that's going to crack the code on finding a cure / vaccine for the novel coronovirus 19, it's a dying photo film company. I mean, the company responsible for the Instamatic can't go wrong. 
il_1588xN.2288145040_30ua.jpg
I used to have a pocket instamatic so this hits close to home

4 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Over & out.

Worst of all, he once wore a tan suit.

Luckily, there's a test for that:
?width=377&version=3802274
The last five questions are the hardest questions ever, though!  Spoiler - make sure you know what month it is!

Ok, so I found that really very difficult.

By way of full disclosure, I have had quite a lot to drink tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, gmr548 said:

I hate Abbott as much as anyone but I do think he's smart enough to read the tea leaves. Self preservation is his number one priority. Texas is a tossup and if Trump actually goes down this path he could lose Texas. I don't think Abbott would go down as a martyr for Trump. He thinks too highly of himself for that. Not unlike Trump himself.

But who knows. Maybe the republic is already dead.

Counterpoint

ouch christmas tree GIF by NBA on TNT

• Haha 1