Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

50 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

At what point do protestors start visiting the golf clubs 

Its pretty surprising they haven't focused on Trump properties yet.  Golf clubs seem like an easy target, its pretty hard to secure that much real estate.  A couple of guys with some roundup could draw dicks everywhere and make it hell to repair. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Did it ever occur to Jared that New Jersey and New York are next to swing state, Pennsylvania?  That California was next to swing state, Arizona?  That blue state Virginia was next to swing state, North Carolina?  Blue states Illinois and Minnesota are next to swing state, Wisconsin?  This virus is good at a great many things, but cartographical respect is not one of them.  

Maybe it’s because I don’t live in a “swing state”, but I’m surprised I haven’t seen an ad of a Trump quotes like the virus is going away, it’s a hoax, we want to open back up by Easter,  open up is good, Fauci doesn’t have all the answers. with the death toll rising in the backdrop the enter time. Come on Lincoln project 

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Traitors willing to sacrifice American lives to score political points. And of course it didn't work anyway. Insert Abbott "Hmmm..." tweet.

The sad thing is that the underlying sentiment of this planned inaction will be resoundingly popular with right-wingers. The primary policy goal of the political right at this moment in history is to hurt those on the Left. It’s an ideology of envy, hatred, and divisiveness. If Trump truly chose to hurt blue states, his people will love him for it. 

Say what you will about partisan tribalism, but I truly do not believe that the Left would celebrate such deliberate cruelty by a Dem politician against red states. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Fixed. Don’t know if he really ran for president, but those were dude’s affiliations before working for Ol’ Smokey Eyes and the Dog Killas.

For knowing absolutely nothing about this guy I think I came pretty close. Though Ole Miss should've been the easy guess.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Maybe it’s because I don’t live in a “swing state”, but I’m surprised I haven’t seen an ad of a Trump quotes like the virus is going away, it’s a hoax, we want to open back up by Easter,  open up is good, Fauci doesn’t have all the answers. with the death toll rising in the backdrop the enter time. Come on Lincoln project 

I feel like Hillary used that strategy and it didn't pay off.

1 hour ago, The Ace of Aces said:

13 days ago this fuckface promised he’d sign a complete new health care bill that overhauled the entire system in 2 weeks.

That clock has already expired.  The interview was aired on Sunday 7/19 but was filmed on 7/17 at the latest.

The Lincoln Project and Meidas Touch have both done like four variations of the very ad you described.

So has the Biden campaign.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Did it ever occur to Jared that New Jersey and New York are next to swing state, Pennsylvania?  That California was next to swing state, Arizona?  That blue state Virginia was next to swing state, North Carolina?  Blue states Illinois and Minnesota are next to swing state, Wisconsin?  This virus is good at a great many things, but cartographical respect is not one of them.  

They don't have to know where states are. The GPS tells them when to turn.

Its pretty surprising they haven't focused on Trump properties yet.  Golf clubs seem like an easy target, its pretty hard to secure that much real estate.  A couple of guys with some roundup could draw dicks everywhere and make it hell to repair. 

Antifa, if you’re listening...
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

of course he won’t ban tik tok, because he doesn’t actually do things. he’ll announce he’s signing a new health care plan. he’ll announce there’s a new national strategy to combat the coronavirus. he’ll announce he’s building a wall. he just likes to talk, and he thinks voters are dumbshits who eat it up (because they have before). 

he didn’t even want ukraine to investigate biden. he just wanted them to announce that they were. this is who he is. 

to expand a little on my shockingly coherent post from last night (how did that even happen?), this also ties into his 1980's way of thinking, and how it's all about press coverage, perception, and ratings.  he's probably lived most of his life just assuming the speeches and proclamations were what being a president was all about.  he had no idea he had to either (1) do the hard work himself, or (2) hire competent people who can do the work for him.  he's done neither, repeatedly.

he doesn't now and will never understand that in today's age of twitter news, annoying reporters and investigative journalists will stalk a story until they can write something worth clicking on.  that means keeping track of every statement, every promise, every lie, following up on it, and calling it out the minute it's proven.

you campaign in poetry, you govern in prose.  he loves to campaign.  with the rallies and the name-calling, and the tweets, and the bawdy talk.  he loves it so much, he never really stopped doing it, which is one of many reasons he's never bothered to govern.  another reason is that he has no idea how, and never bothered to learn.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i dunno if that's original, but that's an incredible phrase. so perfect, so concise.

it's been attributed to many people, and i'm sure i ripped it from the west wing or something.  a cursory google search says mario cuomo, so not sure.  it's always been a favorite, and incredibly accurate at times.  most politicians are good at one but typically not built for both.  trump is the worst case scenario of this playing out in real time.  although i would assume that most of the good campaigners of the past at least tried to govern.

22 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

pretty perfect, but would've been kinda funny if they left one of the people from the old photo just for kicks.  like, wow robert e lee made both versions, huh.

you might want to zoom in between MBS and trump's forbidden sidepiece

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I hope I never catch the “Trump thing.”

El. Oh. El. 

You agreed with it in 2015 campaigning on a vague, non-committal notion of your taxes "probably" going up under your proposed tax reform. Then, once in power and with your party controlling both houses of Congress, you 180-ed, blew up the deficit giving you, your family, the super-wealthy and mega-corps massive tax cuts and now you support even vaguer "changes". Lucky you, there are plenty of morons that will continue to buy the shit you're selling.

• Hook 'Em 1

Fuck, he's gonna be handing out Presidential Medals of Freedom to every Fox host between now and December, isn't he? Hannity, Dobbs, Ingraham, etc are all gonna get one for kissing his ass. Lindsey Graham & Mitch McConnell for carrying his water. And might as well throw one to Ted Nugent and Diamond & Silk while he's at it.

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Easy to be a single digit handicap when you hit mulligans on every hole. 

that's a peach, hon!  

For a supposed "billionaire", why does he insist on golfing in the same "Kohl's Golf Collection" outfit and shitty, woman's faux gold dress watch each time he hits the links?  

42 minutes ago, Lobo said:

that's a peach, hon!  

For a supposed "billionaire", why does he insist on golfing in the same "Kohl's Golf Collection" outfit and shitty, woman's faux gold dress watch each time he hits the links?  

He's rich.  That doesnt mean he has good taste.

Edited by Macanudo
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

that's a peach, hon!  

Money can’t buy you taste. 

Edited by NameAlreadyInUse
I see macanudo beat me to it

17 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Money can’t buy you taste. 

You don't say.

trump-7e69281e-b9bb-47d0-a03b-2376efd059

I suspect the guy doesn't really have actual taste.  He has Brioni suits because they're expensive and someone told him they're nice.  He pays zero attention to wearing it well.

His home decor is based on Versailles or St. Petersburg or something because it's fit for a hemophiliac king.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UpperWestside said:

What evidence do we actually have that is rich? The narrative that this shitheel is worth more financially than a hobo is fascinating.

I highly doubt anyone on this site is as poor as this fat POS.  He knows nothing but debt.  He is likely at least 8 figures in the hole.  More likely 9 figures +   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I highly doubt anyone on this site is as poor as this fat POS.  He knows nothing but debt.  He is likely at least 8 figures in the hole.  More likely 9 figures +   

Anyone that refers to themself as the King of Debt should never be confused with being rich. He is definitely, at a bare minimum, nine figures deep in debt.

9 hours ago, HenryJames said:

and here i was worried his golf outing this weekend would be affected because of Hurricane Isaias threatening Mara Lago

I'll give him this, his golf playing has been on point! He get that shit done!

None of this, "i will play golf in two weeks" and then it never happens business.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Years before Trump became President, John Mulaney said it best: “Donald Trump is what a hobo imagines a rich person to be.”

12 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

What evidence do we actually have that Dotard is rich? The narrative that this shitheel is worth more financially than a hobo is fascinating.

Hobo talk not going away!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1