Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

You don't say.

trump-7e69281e-b9bb-47d0-a03b-2376efd059

I suspect the guy doesn't really have actual taste.  He has Brioni suits because they're expensive and someone told him they're nice.  He pays zero attention to wearing it well.

His home decor is based on Versailles or St. Petersburg or something because it's fit for a hemophiliac king.

Does he wear Brioni? I thought he wore his own brand. 

7 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Easy to be a single digit handicap when you hit mulligans on every hole. 

Trump is basically my dad on the course. I use to live on the course at Lago Vista and played 4-5 times a week and was a solid 10 handicap. My dad came to visit and is keeping score. 

Me (16th hole) “how’s it looking?
Dad “You’re up by a few, but it’s close”

i had made 15 straight pars and he hadn’t had less than a double bogey. Usually a 8 or 9. I’m thinking, “if I take triple par on the last 3 holes, it might be close...”

Typical - Par 3 short of the green. Into the front bunker. Into the back bunker. 3 to get out of the bunker. Over the green. Chip onto the green. 3 putt.

”what did you get dad?”

”bogey”

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Trump is basically my dad on the course. I use to live on the course at Lago Vista and played 4-5 times a week and was a solid 10 handicap. My dad came to visit and is keeping score. 

Me (16th hole) “how’s it looking?
Dad “You’re up by a few, but it’s close”

i had made 15 straight pars and he hadn’t had less than a double bogey. Usually a 8 or 9. I’m thinking, “if I take triple par on the last 3 holes, it might be close...”

Typical - Par 3 short of the green. Into the front bunker. Into the back bunker. 3 to get out of the bunker. Over the green. Chip onto the green. 3 putt.

”what did you get dad?”

”bogey”

Your dad and mine are expert craftsmen with the pencil wedge.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Does he wear Brioni? I thought he wore his own brand. 

In addition to being bankrupt or otherwise defunct, all his shitty brands were, in fact, shitty.

Fairly well publicized that he wears Brioni.  They ought to send a tailor out to him because he's doing them no favors.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

I am so tired of our President being angry and aggrieved over EVERYTHING!

The other day, out of curiosity, I tried to find if any website was counting how many times he’s tweeted the word “unfair!”

Didn’t see an answer, but I’ll bet it’s a lot. 

30 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

The other day, out of curiosity, I tried to find if any website was counting how many times he’s tweeted the word “unfair!”

I'd bet "disgrace" gets more hits but they're probably pretty close. He has a short playbook and a limited vocabulary. Like no one has ever seen before. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

In addition to being bankrupt or otherwise defunct, all his shitty brands were, in fact, shitty.

Fairly well publicized that he wears Brioni.  They ought to send a tailor out to him because he's doing them no favors.

I read an article a while back where a tailor was interviewed about Trump's ridiculous tuxedo and other fashion faux pas.  The tailor concluded that Trump was buying suits off the rack, probably two sizes too big, in order to make his shoulders look broader than they are, and call less attention to his gut.  Problem is, going up a couple of sizes also means the pants are going to be too baggy and long, especially for a fat guy who wears his pants low in front to accommodate a big gut.

10 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

You don't say.

trump-7e69281e-b9bb-47d0-a03b-2376efd059

I suspect the guy doesn't really have actual taste.  He has Brioni suits because they're expensive and someone told him they're nice.  He pays zero attention to wearing it well.

His home decor is based on Versailles or St. Petersburg or something because it's fit for a hemophiliac king.

I’m not looking forward to Barron becoming the cocksucker he is destined to be. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

It is ironic. Here is what real responsible leadership looks like during a pandemic 

The premier of Victoria plunged the region into a "state of disaster" on Sunday, announcing even stricter lockdown measures, introducing a nightly curfew and banning virtually all trips outdoors after Australia's second largest state recorded 671 new infections in a single day.

They spiked up to 671 cases in a day. They shut down the entire region. They’ve only had 123 deaths. You know, because they give a shit about people dying. 

The US will not be stronger than before until you’re gone. The US had 58K cases yesterday and 1200 deaths. The pandemic is running unchecked in the US. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

I'd bet "disgrace" gets more hits but they're probably pretty close. He has a short playbook and a limited vocabulary. Like no one has ever seen before. 
Per Trump Twitter Archive:
Unfair 187 times
Disgrace 189 times
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Maybe he’s just a hypochondriac? Wouldn’t be surprised. 

Probably. He is definitely a germaphobe. With his penchant for conspiracy, I am surprised he isn't into young blood transfusions and craziness like that.

He eats like dogshit though which is surprising given his other health quirks. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well, this is from yesterday’s golf outing -

cac8e1af448a21b31cd297707660bd78.jpg
18ba24699cb676b996255f72193191b0.jpg

He’s had a needle of some kind in the top of that hand recently.

(And that hat is extra stupid.)

Wouldn't the usual access sites be more towards the ring finger rather than between the thumb and index finger?

54 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

And he’s clearly trying to hide some documents in between the newspapers. 

Why is he carrying anything at all? If he wanted to hide a document, he could give it to an aide. I wonder if he's hiding something on his abdomen by placing the awkward stack of papers in front of it.

It's a strange picture to him or any president carrying a stack of newspapers.

An the hand marking does look like the marks my dad used to get after having an IV running into his hand. The size of the bandage mark indicates something serious from my own very limited experience.

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's a strange picture to him or any president carrying a stack of newspapers.

It just looks weird to you, because you're used to presidents that don't read much. He obviously reads more than every president ever, so there's nothing weird about him carrying around a stack of newspapers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1