Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, Underdog said:

Three ladies, 2 seats and both occupied by clowns.  

Nope, the three with boobs are definitely not ladies.  Women, yes, ladies no.  Pretend ladies, yes.  Real ladies, no.    Ladies to me have some class, compassion, empathy, maturity and intelligence.  Most Karens to me are not ladies either.  Decorum maybe is the term I am seeking?  

I guess I should withhold opinion on TIffany, but she's decided to be part of that, so going with non-lady.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, joe dirt said:

this bitchass is really taking a victory lap over other countries having covid breakouts?

Not to mention, Victoria Australia is going into full lockdown for 671 new cases in a day.  11,500 total infections and 123 total deaths.  Population 6.3 million. Yesterday, Greater Houston had 9,539 new cases. 116,000 total cases. 1,250 total deaths.  Population 6.9 million. Houston still not in lockdown. 

These outbreaks and responses are exactly the same! 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Hook 'Em 3

Not to mention, Victoria Australia is going into full lockdown for 671 new cases in a day.  11,500 total infections and 123 total deaths.  Population 6.3 million. Yesterday, Greater Houston had 9,539 new cases. 116,000 total cases. 1,250 total deaths.  Population 6.9 million. Houston still not in lockdown. 

These outbreaks and responses are exactly the same! 

I have a friend in Melbourne and seeing his exchanges about COVID with his local friends on his Facebook page, it is apparent that Australians are just dumb ass Texans with worse accents.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

As a man of a certain age who is starting to approach what some would call "old" (BUT I'M MIDDLE AGED DAMMIT), I can say that bruises do tend to pop up now and again, in my case from nothing more violent than rigorous scratching or banging my arm on a car door, etc.  No doubt my body is surging with leukemia or some such but it pretty much just seems to be a random, not typical but not unheard of thing.

• Hook 'Em 1

To expound a little bit, because why not, if that bruise is from a needle and not a spontaneous old person bruise, it most resembles the kind of hematoma that forms after a tourniquet is tied and a butterfly needle is used to draw blood. IVs don't usually make bruises that big. Hands are very commonly used for that type of stick in elderly people because the veins tend to be more superficial and easier to secure and hit than the typical AC (elbow) vein, which is what we tend to go for on younger people or in emergencies.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, trauma babe said:

To expound a little bit, because why not, if that bruise is from a needle and not a spontaneous old person bruise, it most resembles the kind of hematoma that forms after a tourniquet is tied and a butterfly needle is used to draw blood. IVs don't usually make bruises that big. Hands are very commonly used for that type of stick in elderly people because the veins tend to be more superficial and easier to secure and hit than the typical AC (elbow) vein, which is what we tend to go for on younger people or in emergencies.

Bad sticks definitely cause bruises like that for an IV. 

Just now, trauma babe said:
17 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:
Bad sticks definitely cause bruises like that for an IV. 

I don't think I said that they couldn't?

Fair enough, you seemed to imply it wasn’t likely from an IV. After seeing my wife go through chemo, I can tell you it’s pretty damn common. 

2 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Those on the hand hurt like hell.   A nurse couldn't find the vein in the crook of elbow for a blood draw, so did one there.  Never again if i can help it.  Next time i got a good stick in my arm, I took a pic of it, so I could at least give them an idea where to look.  That top stick hurt for a week afterwards.  

Fair enough, you seemed to imply it wasn’t likely from an IV. After seeing my wife go through chemo, I can tell you it’s pretty damn common. 
Well, I mean, everyone is different, and everyone's body reacts somewhat uniquely to foreign material that is introduced internally. Things like IV bruises, extravasation, infiltration, and phlebitis are also influenced by the type of drugs that are run through them, like chemo. And of course, as you said, the quality of the phlebotomist.

I was just speaking in generalities and drawing on my experience of sticking people to draw blood/starting innumerable IVs.

4 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

I have a friend in Melbourne and seeing his exchanges about COVID with his local friends on his Facebook page, it is apparent that Australians are just dumb ass Texans with worse accents.

Inside every Australian is an American trying to get out. 

the survery data is alarming. its not just the dumbs, but also the poors. the lack of forsight from the government here is what is upsetting. and we are mostly on month 5 or 6 of some kind of lockdown. they are late and dumb to every new action needed. 

its wearing everyone out. 

the kicker this weekend was 25% of random quarantine checks came up with no one home. thus the state of emergency. mix of poors who can't not work and dumbs.

y'all homies be cool. 

101-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Edited by staboner
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.

Pogue Colonel : You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

Private Joker : No, sir.

Pogue Colonel : You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.

Private Joker : Yes, sir.

• Haha 1

Inside every Australian is an American trying to get out. 
the survery data is alarming. its not just the dumbs, but also the poors. the lack of forsight from the government here is what is upsetting. and we are mostly on month 5 or 6 of some kind of lockdown. they are late and dumb to every new action needed. 
its wearing everyone out. 
the kicker this weekend was 25% of random quarantine checks came up with no one home. thus the state of emergency. mix of poors who can't not work and dumbs.
y'all homies be cool. 
101-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Well, historically criminals migrated to both Australia and Texas from elsewhere so there are some similarities.

24 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Humm. What would a TrumpCare plan look like? 

For one, stop testing for all manner of diseases. Poof! Stuff like cancer just goes away! 

Well, we know that it would take two weeks past the two week promise of services.  

Every single trumpkin I know, and I know a lot of them, has resorted to yeah trump is an imbecile, but so is Biden and he’s gonna do worse because muh taxes and muh guns. Its no use arguing with them on it so I just resort to subtle digs now and then and try to convince them to just not vote at all. They will never vote for Biden anyway. 

When they complain that politics has gotten so divisive nowadays and how they cant spout out their pro trump bullshit in Austin anymore because everyone rightfully reacts to it that they are racist dumbasses I instead point out the quite true fact that the owners of this country have moved on from dividing us by black v white to red v blue and how red v blue is a relatively new thing that didn’t exist 25 years ago. Its a good way to get them interested and listening without totally questioning their beliefs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NAVY said:

Humm. What would a TrumpCare plan look like? 

For one, stop testing for all manner of diseases. Poof! Stuff like cancer just goes away! 

Lots of grift possible in the medical/insurance space. I’m sure Trump abs Kush are planning something big. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Every single trumpkin I know, and I know a lot of them, has resorted to yeah trump is an imbecile, but so is Biden and he’s gonna do worse because muh taxes and muh guns. Its no use arguing with them on it so I just resort to subtle digs now and then and try to convince them to just not vote at all. They will never vote for Biden anyway. 

One of our doctors and I have become close friends.  Not just an employee, really nice guy from Puerto Rico.  Started seriously dating this white trash girl from Nebraska.  They LOVE them some Trump. He has managed to convince himself Trump is the better alternative and now he's gotten himself into guns so of course he feels that's the tie breaker for him because Trump and Biden are equal morons.  I had to laugh really hard at him when he said Obama was just as bad at race relations.  He honestly looked like someone shot his dog while I laughed in his face.  I wish someone had a recording.  I mean Trump has gone out of his way to shit on PR and his people but he's managed to twist himself into enough of a pretzel to see Trump as a net win.  Pussy is a hell of a drug.  Oh - she's knocked up now.  Shocker. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

One of our doctors and I have become close friends.  Not just an employee, really nice guy from Puerto Rico.  Started seriously dating this white trash girl from Nebraska.  They LOVE them some Trump. He has managed to convince himself Trump is the better alternative and now he's gotten himself into guns so of course he feels that's the tie breaker for him because Trump and Biden are equal morons.  I had to laugh really hard at him when he said Obama was just as bad at race relations.  He honestly looked like someone shot his dog while I laughed in his face.  I wish someone had a recording.  I mean Trump has gone out of his way to shit on PR and his people but he's managed to twist himself into enough of a pretzel to see Trump as a net win.  Pussy is a hell of a drug.  Oh - she's knocked up now.  Shocker. 

Its kind of weird for me because I know a lot of docs. They are both the smartest people I know, always highly intelligent, but many are also the biggest dumbasses I know. Its very strange. They also don’t like paying me as a lawyer so maybe that colors it somewhat. 

This is absolutely how you deal with Trump people. They can't take it. They melt down into primal yelling and fighting mode. Which is even funnier.

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Its kind of weird for me because I know a lot of docs. They are both the smartest people I know, always highly intelligent, but many are also the biggest dumbasses I know. Its very strange. They also don’t like paying me as a lawyer so maybe that colors it somewhat. 

When we did our PE deal, our lawyers were so damn clutch and I actually feel they didn't screw us and brought real value - plug for Polsinelli.  I've also never been sued for malpractice *knocks on wood* so I don't have that perspective.  But I am human and like making fun of lawyers just like anyone else - but personally I haven't really had any terrible experiences...yet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

When we did our PE deal, our lawyers were so damn clutch and I actually feel they didn't screw us and brought real value - plug for Polsinelli.  I've also never been sued for malpractice *knocks on wood* so I don't have that perspective.  But I am human and like making fun of lawyers just like anyone else - but personally I haven't really had any terrible experiences...yet. 

I totally get why docs are wary of lawyers due to medical malpractice claims and if was a doc I’d make fun of lawyers there too. Its a messed up system with many to blame.

I do think the solution is for medical associations to do a better job of policing  the really bad docs. Its not nearly cop level protection there,  but it is lacking. 

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Doctor pregnancy trapped by a white trash girl from Nebraska?

I guess someone has to graduate last in their class.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

The centrist doctor and the woke lawyer jacking each other off is proof positive that our 2 party system is garbage. Y'all should carpool to bt's pool party. Let's all argue but as long as we're wealthy white people, it's cool.

I’m not white bro.  Can I still come?