Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
19 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:
200.gif

There's a lot happening there. Is that the same lady that pops up in front of KD in that deal with it gif?

Fuck if I know. Was looking for the scooby doo version but this one and the home alone kid were the only two that popped up so I went with this one. 

3 hours ago, NAVY said:

Humm. What would a TrumpCare plan look like? 

For one, stop testing for all manner of diseases. Poof! Stuff like cancer just goes away! 

1. all diseases cured over night

2. all legal citizens must take hydroxychloroquine, daily 

Its kind of weird for me because I know a lot of docs. They are both the smartest people I know, always highly intelligent, but many are also the biggest dumbasses I know.

Yeah. If only there was a diploma for walking around sense, so we’d know who was who.

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Interesting to note that we have lost 8 Presidents while in office.  I think most Americans would guess fewer than that if polled.  That’s 18%, that’s not statistically insignificant.  
what’s more we went from 1789-1841 without losing one, and from 1963-2020 without losing one. That’s 109 years of not losing a POTUS.  But that also means in the middle 123 years, we had eight die in office, or one every 15 years.  The average American saw 3-4 Presidents die in office.

bottom line?  We are so fucking due 

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Interesting to note that we have lost 8 Presidents while in office.  I think most Americans would guess fewer than that if polled.  That’s 18%, that’s not statistically insignificant.  
what’s more we went from 1789-1841 without losing one, and from 1963-2020 without losing one. That’s 109 years of not losing a POTUS.  But that also means in the middle 123 years, we had eight die in office, or one every 15 years.  The average American saw 3-4 Presidents die in office.

bottom line?  We are so fucking due 

Watched pot never boils 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

At this point, it is way more important he lives long enough to get crushed in the election.  He dies now, and a lot of people won't show up to vote against him (and his enablers) and his supporters will see him as a martyr.  After 11/3/2020, I hope he drowns in his own pink froth, knowing that a majority of Americans have rejected him.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Some bad news must be about to hit. Trump is tweeting up a storm this morning. As deranged and nonsensical as ever.

Translation: Trump is going to use the post office to defraud voters in key states, if not everywhere--he's going to also want to win the popular vote.     

31 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Translation: Trump is going to use the post office to defraud voters in key states, if not everywhere--he's going to also want to win the popular vote.     

Of course.  Its all a set up.  Any time Trump drones on and on about the other side doing something, it means he is actively doing it.  It may end up looking like an old Saddam election or a Putin election.  If anyone knows how to rig a vote while in power, its Putin.  Trump is learning from the best.

1) Trump's team will submit a handful of fraudulent Biden mail-in votes that will be "discovered" in several states, and also by the DOJ.

2) Trump's team will submit fraudulent Trump mail-in votes for millions of registered voters who don't normally vote.   These won't be "discovered."

3) Trump's team will submit fraudulent Trump mail-in votes for 100s of 1000s of registered Dem voters  These will cancel their vote entirely as their real vote, mail-in or in-person, will be thrown out along with the Trump ballot.  These also won't be "discovered."

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I've lived my entire life never knowing that people actually tried to line up to watch the president get off an airplane.  The first time I knew it was happening was when I saw the picture of that guy by the fan in Florida.  Do people also typically line the streets of the route the president is going to take?  

14 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Every single trumpkin I know, and I know a lot of them, has resorted to yeah trump is an imbecile, but so is Biden and he’s gonna do worse because muh taxes and muh guns. Its no use arguing with them on it so I just resort to subtle digs now and then and try to convince them to just not vote at all. They will never vote for Biden anyway. 

The problem isn't that Trump is a moron.  The problem is that he's a malignant, indecent, narcissistic moron.  Biden probably has a narcissistic streak, too, I'd guess that's common in politicians, but he's not the malignancy that is Trump.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I've lived my entire life never knowing that people actually tried to line up to watch the president get off an airplane.  The first time I knew it was happening was when I saw the picture of that guy by the fan in Florida.  Do people also typically line the streets of the route the president is going to take?  

Not that I'm aware of.  I used to work a few blocks from the small, commuter airport trump would fly into to golf at Bedminster on summer weekends.  And consistent with his need to always be an asshole, he would always fly in at rush hour on Friday afternoons in summer, just in time to make the commute out of there a fucking nightmare.  The first few times, it was kind of cool to see AF1 at the tiny, commuter airport.  I have no idea how they landed it there, so I guess props to the pilots.  But I never saw crowds lining the street--just a lot of irritation at getting stuck in traffic on Friday afternoons.

26 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Of course.  Its all a set up.  Any time Trump drones on and on about the other side doing something, it means he is actively doing it.  It may end up looking like an old Saddam election or a Putin election.  If anyone knows how to rig a vote while in power, its Putin.  Trump is learning from the best.

1) Trump's team will submit a handful of fraudulent Biden mail-in votes that will be "discovered" in several states, and also by the DOJ.

2) Trump's team will submit fraudulent Trump mail-in votes for millions of registered voters who don't normally vote.   These won't be "discovered."

3) Trump's team will submit fraudulent Trump mail-in votes for 100s of 1000s of registered Dem voters  These will cancel their vote entirely as their real vote, mail-in or in-person, will be thrown out along with the Trump ballot.  These also won't be "discovered."

This is terrifying.

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Some bad news must be about to hit. Trump is tweeting up a storm this morning. As deranged and nonsensical as ever.

His financials were released. He made over $400 million for 2019. (BUT HIS SaLarY!)

WaPo is reporting on the undocumented immigrant (that used to work for Trump) who is facing deportation.

The trip to Walter Reed is getting more attention than expected so he's obsessing.

That's just for starters.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

His financials were released. He made over $400 million for 2019. (BUT HIS SaLarY!)

WaPo is reporting on the undocumented immigrant (that used to work for Trump) who is facing deportation.

The trip to Walter Reed is getting more attention than expected so he's obsessing.

That's just for starters.

Link(s)?

9 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yeah when they told you about ballots being printed in china, you should've known they brought it up because they'd already gotten quotes for the work.  

Yeah, although I don't know why he'd go to China for it.  He could just throw a shitton of covid stimulus at Kodak or the My Pillow guy and they'd refit their factories for ballot fraud.

31 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

On his drive he saw one person holding a sign and in his mind that became thousands and thousands. 

12 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Hold on. Did he have to go to Walter Reed over the weekend?

Don’t know but he was photographed holding a stack of newspapers over his bruised hand. Trump holding up newspapers is very odd since he can’t read, never reads the paper, and never carries anything except umbrellas to protect his wig. The bruise looked like it was from an IV. Still waiting on trump to deny he went to Walter Reed before confirming it in my mind. 

Alls I know is that when trump finally croaks I get to start the celebration thread. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Don’t know but he was photographed holding a stack of newspapers over his bruised hand. Trump holding up newspapers is very odd since he can’t read, never reads the paper, and never carries anything except umbrellas to protect his wig. The bruise looked like it was from an IV. Still waiting on trump to deny he went to Walter Reed before confirming it in my mind. 

Alls I know is that when trump finally croaks I get to start the celebration thread. 

Truly, Trump’s death will likely be the most celebrated death in this country since Hitler.

Bin Laden lived long enough to largely be out of the public consciousness by the time he died, and I have a hard time believing Saddam Hussein was more hated when he hung than Trump is now.  Clinton, Obama, and Bush have/had plenty of haters, but generated far less intense hatred than Trump; racists will certainly celebrate when Obama dies, but most of them will die before Obama does.  Most of the people who can’t wait to piss on Trump’s grave will outlive him.  Combine that with how much worse Trump’s legacy is likely to get over time, and he is almost certain to be the most hated American in history by the time he dies.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I call dibs on the thread to organize a road trip to piss or dance on his grave. Think it needs a separate thread, maybe in Daily Texan with no politics.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Truly, Trump’s death will likely be the most celebrated death in this country since Hitler.

Bin Laden lived long enough to largely be out of the public consciousness by the time he died, and I have a hard time believing Saddam Hussein was more hated when he hung than Trump is now.  Clinton, Obama, and Bush have/had plenty of haters, but generated far less intense hatred than Trump; racists will certainly celebrate when Obama dies, but most of them will die before Obama does.  Most of the people who can’t wait to piss on Trump’s grave will outlive him.  Combine that with how much worse Trump’s legacy is likely to get over time, and he is almost certain to be the most hated American in history by the time he dies.

All Ellen has to do is go see a Washington Nationals game in Trump's private suite and maybe people will think more kindly about him. After her show is cancelled because she's a toxic person, of course.

2 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

I call dibs on the thread to organize a road trip to piss or dance on his grave. Think it needs a separate thread, maybe in Daily Texan with no politics.

If the bus threads it's way through DC I'd like to purchase a roundtrip ticket.  Or I could just meet you there with a cooler of waters and/or a keg.  

16 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

If the bus threads it's way through DC I'd like to purchase a roundtrip ticket.  Or I could just meet you there with a cooler of waters and/or a keg.  

Im in VA so I’ll be at your bus stop.  I’ll bring the asparagus.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

So are Dems supposed to be against mail-in voting now? What a cluster fuck.