Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Link(s)?

Apologies. Having an emergency repair today so not keeping up.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/president-trumps-2019-personal-financial-disclosure/

The second reference is an article in WaPo but behind a paywall. If you have a subscription, look for the article in the Politics section.

The Walter Reed reference is from the weekend. Apparently he was taken during his golf game, but I'm having difficulty tracking down a link other than unsourced twitter. May have been rumor and based off the photo in the Associated Press that was discussed earlier. If it was real, then one would think it would be in the news, however, he does appear to be receiving treatment of some sort.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
It really could be anything, though. He has a lot of grifts in the fire right now and Bill Barr can only do so much. Plus, some of his tax stuff is still floating around.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

His financials were released. He made over $400 million for 2019. (BUT HIS SaLarY!)

WaPo is reporting on the undocumented immigrant (that used to work for Trump) who is facing deportation.

The trip to Walter Reed is getting more attention than expected so he's obsessing.

That's just for starters.

that's what I heard as well, but the msm doesn't seem to be covering it much

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump is now saying that he's ok with MSFT buying TikTok but that a cut has to go to the Treasury? Is the Treasury acting as a shake-down criminal now to approve deals?

Steve "Boardwalk Empire" Mnuchin says, "And? Whaddya gonna do aboud it?"

53 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump is now saying that he's ok with MSFT buying TikTok but that a cut has to go to the Treasury? Is the Treasury acting as a shake-down criminal now to approve deals?

Trump on Monday set September 15 as the deadline for TikTok to find a US buyer, failing which he said he will shut down the app in the country. In an unusual declaration, Trump also said any deal would have to include a "substantial amount of money" coming to the US Treasury.

"Right now they don't have any rights unless we give it to them. So if we're going to give them the rights, then ... it has to come into this country," Trump said. "It's a great asset, but it's not a great asset in the United States unless they have approval in the United States."

I don't know why this shitstain continues to surprise me, but he never fails. I'm actually surprised he didnt replace the US Treasury with the Trump Organization. 

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Also the President said that the post office isn't prepared for mail-in ballots for the election.  Which, of course, begs the question as to whose job it is to make sure the post office is prepared for the election. He's only had four years. 

I know it’s rhetorical, but when the entire 4 years has been spent purposely destroying every facet of our government and society, this is what happens. It has all been one big scheme to enrich himself and his cronies and now we reap the pain. 

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Also the President said that the post office isn't prepared for mail-in ballots for the election.  Which, of course, begs the question as to whose job it is to make sure the post office is prepared for the election. He's only had four years. 

WHY NOT DONE??!?!?!?!!?