Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Wasn't there a show on MTV Europe in the 90's that was geared towards Hebrew rappers called 'Yo Semites!"?

image.png.50fe9ffe2233e6bed3f37cf85caf7c80.png

That’s how Matisyahu got his start.  You wouldn’t believe that I paid to see him on a Saturday afternoon at ACL

3 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I’m such an easily triggered snowflake.  I made it through about 3 sentences of the interview before I had to turn it off.  I can’t stand listening to that imbecile. 

Same.  It's unbearable.  And heartbreaking that as a nation we actually elected this buffoon to lead us.  What in the actual fuck is wrong with us?   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

this would be funny if it wasn't true.  Trump is getting crucified on social media, so he'll need to respond.  100% guarantee Kayleigh will say she spoke to some Ahwahnechee tribe members who say they pronounce it the same way as Trump.  and Trump will say nobody knows more about Native Americans than him, so his pronunciation is correct.

this is Hurricane Dorian/Alabama all over again.  Trump can't be wrong.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Same.  It's unbearable.  And heartbreaking that as a nation we actually elected this buffoon to lead us.  What in the actual fuck is wrong with us?   

I've been asking that question every day for almost 4 years.

4 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

1 minute ago, RPM said:

I've been asking that question every day for almost 4 years.

Simulation.  That's honestly the only thing I can come up with, other than that this is our death rattle as a nation.  If we "re-elect" him or allow him to stay in power after 2020, I am full on giving up.  You can't defeat this kind of evil.

Also, if Axios is to be believed, dotard is somehow pulling in NEW voters and more new voters than Dems.  I just don't see how that's possible.
Judging by the amount of poor dumb fucks in small towns sporting maga swag, I would say that is exactly the reality. Its a very old ploy that works. "Well i done almost lost my farm, but its better than communism and all this politically correct shit. "

The vast majority of Americans are completely clueless and revel in it. They are walking shit country songs.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Not sure whether it's funny or sad that it's so obvious he doesn't review what he's about to read, no matter what it is.  He reads prepared statements like Larry Bud Melman used to read cue cards.  Or like first graders who have to read aloud in class.  You can easily tell where the line breaks are on anything he's reading.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Yo, Semite! is how he greets Stephen Miller. He just got confused for a second.

You're right...he did get confused for a second.  Because typically, Stephen Miller, is greeted with, "Yo...Sunderkommando"  

At least those Jews had the excuse of fear of their family's murder to justify their behavior.  Stephen Miller's justification for his behavior is preferred stock in Goya.  

20 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Replace the FREE spot with "many people don't know this"   It's a gimme.

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I think he feels it gives him the air of aggressiveness, invading your space.  Always on the offensive.  Same as ALL CAPS!!!!!   Real in your face stuff.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Also, if Axios is to be believed, dotard is somehow pulling in NEW voters and more new voters than Dems.  I just don't see how that's possible.

I'd bet Axios used fluff numbers to get Trump to do the interview.  

Started watching the full Axios interview. He starts by bragging about restricting travel from China and Europe. There were probably ten times more cases in the US than either of those places by the time the bans were in place. That did nothing. If that was the extent of the interview, it would be horrible and seriously hurt any other president.

Edited by horncyclist

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So his new pivot is to promote mail in voting in swing states he needs, & discourage it where it will hurt him. Gotcha.

DeSantis assured him the fix is in. Just breathtakingly stupid to be this obvious about it.

2 minutes ago, Nope said:

DeSantis assured him the fix is in. Just breathtakingly stupid to be this obvious about it.

Yeah, to turn on a dime like that is way too obvious.  I feel like there's another instructional tweet coming to Hispanic/Cuban/Latino voters in Florida..."Simply return your SASE mail-in ballot to your local precinct with the following message on the backside of the envelope, 'This is to certify Juan's vote.  Signed...Juan's Mother'."  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, to turn on a dime like that is way too obvious.  I feel like there's another instructional tweet coming to Hispanic/Cuban/Latino voters in Florida..."Simply return your SASE mail-in ballot to your local precinct with the following message on the backside of the envelope, 'This is to certify Juan's vote.  Signed...Juan's Mother'."  

He 'turned on a dime' because Florida republicans have been screaming for weeks that he is suppressing his own voters in Florida.  Looks like they finally got through to him that he had no chance of winning if he kept up his original attack against mail-in.

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

He 'turned on a dime' because Florida republicans have been screaming for weeks that he is suppressing his own voters in Florida.  Looks like they finally got through to him that he had no chance of winning if he kept up his original attack against mail-in.

Whatever, that's exactly what they said Juan's mother would say.  ;)

Yeah, hard to believe but it took 60 days and a bunch of screaming GOP controlled state governments to finally convince this dipshit and Jared and Miller that, "We fucking need mail-in voting in Arizona, Florida, and possibly some other places.  Tell him to shut the fuck up.  Who cares if they mail it in New York or California where it's flaring up and old people are afraid to vote...even his dumbest voters don't think those places are competitive.  Just make sure we can get some old voters in the way we always do, via mail, in this handful of southern/western states."  

19 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Started watching the full Axios interview. He starts by bragging about restricting travel from China and Europe. There were probably ten times more cases in the US than either of those places by the time the bans were in place. That did nothing. If that was the extent of the interview, it would be horrible and seriously hurt any other president.

It's the only thing he can cite to because it's the only damn thing he did.

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Wasn't there a show on MTV Europe in the 90's that was geared towards Hebrew rappers called 'Yo Semites!"?

image.png.50fe9ffe2233e6bed3f37cf85caf7c80.png

I remember that. They played Beastie Boys pretty much non stop. Loved that hour.

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Judging by the amount of poor dumb fucks in small towns sporting maga swag, I would say that is exactly the reality. Its a very old ploy that works. "Well i done almost lost my farm, but its better than communism and all this politically correct shit. "

The vast majority of Americans are completely clueless and revel in it. They are walking shit country songs.

I know you fancy people like to call it the Dunning-Kruger effect, but I like to call it arrogant ignorance or ignorant arrogance, depending on the day of the week.

I can never decide which more appropriate.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1

No, he was referring to Manuel Trump...Eric's adopted Cuban son, much in the spirit of Nestor Gaetz.  Anyway, Manuel says that we're testing too much.  For both boat quality and Covid-19.  

It's like he learned at some point in his life that he can say anything he wants, no matter how crazy or how blatant of a lie. When questioned, just say something absurd like "read the manuals" and it doesn't matter if it makes zero sense. Just keep talking and move on to the next crazy thing or lie, and there will be no consequences. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It's like he learned at some point in his life that he can say anything he wants, no matter how crazy or how blatant of a lie. When questioned, just say something absurd like "read the manuals" and it doesn't matter if it makes zero sense. Just keep talking and move on to the next crazy thing or lie, and there will be no consequences. 

Yes.  And it is up to us to make sure there are consequences.  Severe consequences.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Red Five said:

It's also what made him a joke to anyone with a brain for the last 30 years.  It's why he was funny on Letterman or Stern.  Because he's so obviously full of shit but can't help having an opinion on everything and can never say "I don't know."  Then he endeared himself to racist shitbags by promoting birtherism and here we are...

• Like 1

She has a really shitty taste in back-to-school Trapper Keepers.  "Biohazard" or "Pandemic Denying Racist"?  That's a tough one, i chose Lamborghini LP-500S binder.  

4 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It's also what made him a joke to anyone with a brain for the last 30 years.  It's why he was funny on Letterman or Stern.  Because he's so obviously full of shit but can't help having an opinion on everything and can never say "I don't know."  Then he endeared himself to racist shitbags by promoting birtherism and here we are...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

That’s the REALLY scary part...

a9a278e6cbb4a3cfcf902ffa72db8d64.jpg

When Dotard realizes he’s lost the election, his “manual” probably says to execute Wing Attack Plan R.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1