Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Whatever

Why doesn’t Trump and the rest of the Republican leadership just have their convention in ones of those states where the corona virus is gone and everything is hunky dory.  He says most of the country is fine so why not pick a spot like that to have their convention.  I mean there is no way he was lying about the state of the country, is there?

33 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

He has to lie about everything. It is a serious disorder. Even when telling the truth would help him, he must lie. 

it's about control.  if he's telling his story, he's in control, because he's the only one who knows it.

information is power, and he wants to be the only one who has any, regardless of how absurd it makes him look.

Our simulation was coded by an evil demon that threw in a set of instructions that will not halt the simulation until Trump either tells the truth or his followers no longer believe his lies. Think of it as a pseudo-infinite loop, it will not last forever but we will be in another ice age by the time this thing ends.

43 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He said in the axios interview he’s done more for black people than the civil rights act did under lbj, which tells me he doesn’t know what the civil rights act is. 

To be fair he didn’t say he did more good. Hitler did more for the Jews after all. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Lulz at drafting her own press release that describes herself as “political outsider and conservative businesswoman” when she’s a sitting United States Senator running for another term.   The GOP is so screwed on their actual record that the strategy is to just pretend they’re not incumbents even when they are.   “Re-elect me to get some new blood in Washington!  I’ll drain the swamp this time, I promise!”

That's not that outrageous given the type of shit their supporters have already been conned into believing

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Lulz at drafting her own press release that describes herself as “political outsider and conservative businesswoman” when she’s a sitting United States Senator running for another term.   The GOP is so screwed on their actual record that the strategy is to just pretend they’re not incumbents even when they are.   “Re-elect me to get some new blood in Washington!”

AND she was freaking appointed to her seat - not even elected! So even more of an “insider”.

God, she’s a vacuous twat.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nivek said:

Still would. Might hate myself, but would.

I would, too, but it would have to be an envelope with cash transaction for 1 non-rushed hour. 

No way I could pick her up at 6pm and go for drinks and some get-to-know you and your ideas, then dinner for an hour or so with in depth discussion about whatever where I'd have to act like she's more than a moron with no soul.  Then back to her place for some more booze and lowering of the lights and non-verbal communication leading up to "it."  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, staboner said:

the best thing anyone can do is ignore him. as a society will still do not undertand that. we do not understand our enemy. instead we feed our egos by engaging with it and then rallying around the output in an echo chamber. 

engaging with trump on standard channels and over standard issues is the playbook on their side. then they warp the conversion slowly and the normals just sit there with their dick in their hand pointing out how dumb everything is. 

you homies have a great, nukeless night. and just don't look

giphy.gif

Just Don't Look was my mantra in 2016. Never again. On top of everything else, Trump ruined that Paul Anka tune for me.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

6 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Lulz at drafting her own press release that describes herself as “political outsider and conservative businesswoman” when she’s a sitting United States Senator running for another term.   The GOP is so screwed on their actual record that the strategy is to just pretend they’re not incumbents even when they are.   “Re-elect me to get some new blood in Washington!”

But using the word “Democrat” is a sick fucking burn. All the libs were owned. 

16 hours ago, Red Five said:

It's like he learned at some point in his life that he can say anything he wants, no matter how crazy or how blatant of a lie. When questioned, just say something absurd like "read the manuals" and it doesn't matter if it makes zero sense. Just keep talking and move on to the next crazy thing or lie, and there will be no consequences. 

Trump: You know I’m automatically attracted to stupidity - I just start talking. It’s like a magnet. Just talk. I don’t even wait.

And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can say anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the brain stem. You can do anything.

• Like 1

He woke up at 4am to tweet that?  

Great, probably some more bad news coming down the pike later today with bullshit like this before dawn.  

At least he used the word "TREMENDOUS" again, so we know it's probably just more of the same shit, different day.  

54 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Oh my, how did Portland ever survive between 1845 and 2020 without Trump imposing federal “law and order” upon it?

Edit: someone needs to make the “because they never rebelled against their country like Atlanta” layup.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 1

Narrator: He lost the election but it was not okay with him.

What maybe gets me the most about this Axios interview is I've seen several pieces from the media praising the interviewer for asking simple follow up questions as if they legitimately didn't know that was possible before.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

What in the actual fuck.  Even if what he tweeted were true, so the fuck what.  I've been stuck in my house for months, with no end in sight.  I have multiple family members who had Covid, though thankfully no deaths, just sequelae that is still ongoing.  The economy is turbofucked.  But, hey, don't elect Biden because Space Force.

• Hook 'Em 1