Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

29 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I started gathering all the evidence showing that the SpaceX was started back in 2002 with the goal to reach Mars, and spurred along with programs started under George Busch in 2006 to supply the Space Station, and blah blah blah. Then realized what's the point. No one that supports Trump gives a shit about the Truth

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I started gathering all the evidence showing that the SpaceX was started back in 2002 with the goal to reach Mars, and spurred along with programs started under George Busch in 2006 to supply the Space Station, and blah blah blah. Then realized what's the point. No one that supports Trump gives a shit about the Truth

Nevermind that the contracts for these efforts were signed in the Obama admin lol

36 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Just a few minor edits to Trump’s tweet, and you can sing it to the tune of Simon & Garfunkel’s “America.”

NASA was Closed & Dead until I got it going again.

Now it’s the the most vibrant place of its kind.

And we have Space Force to go with it.

We’ve done more than anyone.

But it all doesn’t happen with Sleepy Joe.

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Exactly. You see, *Busch came out with this Light Apple Beer and the Daily Caller was emphatic about how soy this was because everyone knows that Busch beers are the working man's beer. To quote: "Apple beer is for the plutocrats in their high-rise apartments, drinking their rich people clear liquors and sneering down as the working class man. Fruity alcoholic drinks for the kind of person who has never had their hands dirty after a day of work in their lives."

So all Trump did was remake Space Force to be the working man's program. None of that high falutin' science energy and math.

*Sorry, couldn't resist with the spelling.

NASA has provided a lot of good to the world. But like a lot of things, Trump may poison the well.

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Did we just fire off a farm silo into space?  

we made one do a bunny hop, duh

But seriously, it's a HUGE step forward for SpaceX to hit this milestone. They've been building and testing those star hopper craft out under a tent in a field in Boca Chica TX, and have been incrementally improving the construction and design with each explosion/failure. This craft is planned to replace the entire Falcon 9 line of rockets, and will be using the Raptor engine. I've got a few buddies from undergrad at UT who are part of the project

1 hour ago, DigDug said:

Y’all may find this hard to believe, but that is complete and utter Horseshit!

“Scientists were just sitting out by the Shuttle pleading for me to give them jobs! I said yes! Nothing to do thanks to Obama, Sleepy Joe, Soros, Antifa, China Virus, and the Democrat Party until I gave them jobs. Nobody has done more for NASA and their alien DNA program than me, but the fake news like MSDNC or the Failing New York Times won’t give your favorite president credit for that.”

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Maybe my biggest pet peeve with Twitter are accounts that post shit like "RETWEET if you think Donald Trump sucks!" and "how many retweet can this get?", etc. 

Just post your shit and let it go viral naturally. The desperate cries for engagement are red flags for disingenuous accounts that have ulterior motives. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

ObamaBiden. Hahaha. He is just trying anything and everything. Flailing.

Trump wants to make sure people think of Obama when they consider Biden.  Biden wants the same thing.  Is this bipartisanship?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Narrator: He lost the election but it was not okay with him.

What maybe gets me the most about this Axios interview is I've seen several pieces from the media praising the interviewer for asking simple follow up questions as if they legitimately didn't know that was possible before.

4aid07.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

I know she wouldn't, but would be a hilarious retort for Michelle Obama to be announced as the VP choice.

I have been championing this from the jump.  And thing is, with her education and background she would be just fine.

5 hours ago, HenryJames said:

The protesting in Portland has started a war on America’s cities! Why this very morning as I walked out of my humble abode I was immediately swarmed by yellowshirted Antifa terrorists. I thought I was done for, but luckily I had their kryptonite and offered them jobs. They all scattered and ran away as fast as they could! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

What in the actual fuck.  Even if what he tweeted were true, so the fuck what.  I've been stuck in my house for months, with no end in sight.  I have multiple family members who had Covid, though thankfully no deaths, just sequelae that is still ongoing.  The economy is turbofucked.  But, hey, don't elect Biden because Space Force.

Good point but it's not true. Space missions just don't happen over night or even in a couple of years. These Space X and NASA accomplishments have been in the works since Dubya was in office.

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Maybe my biggest pet peeve with Twitter are accounts that post shit like "RETWEET if you think Donald Trump sucks!" and "how many retweet can this get?", etc. 

Just post your shit and let it go viral naturally. The desperate cries for engagement are red flags for disingenuous accounts that have ulterior motives. 

Exactly. I don't like Meidas Touch. They are pushing this as a viral marketing effort for their own brand and it's annoying. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Not sure what other thread this belongs in, but oh well:

EenxmHQXgAI2iUi?format=png&name=small

This is the Congresswoman who insider-traded on Covid info earlier in the year.  She owns the Atlanta WNBA team.

I think irony deafness may be a more serious threat than Covid.

Cancel Culture is bad so let's cancel BLM because I'm willing to lie about what they're all about. I'm all about uniting, so I'm going to lay down some hate on some people who actually chose to unite with others over the radical, insidious notion that black lives actually do matter.

At least she nailed this one:

I'll continue to defend the flag and our rumored values because this is not a game, it's the future of our country.

To quote her God: SAD!!!!

Where will the pigeons alight when we crowd that ledge in drunken embrace of the unavoidable flames all around? 

11 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Umm Biff, may wanna check the names in that tweet.

Yeah I'm somewhat ashamed that I've lived this long, frequented sites like surly and it's predecessors and never seen these names before.  All I got is Mike Hunt.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Gold 

Doug McCockiner to become QAnon martyrgod in 3-2-1...

Knowing this, I feel like they could've come up with a better name. McCockiner is a solid B at best.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I don't understand why he keeps revisiting this.  The totally-not-an-agent of Russia just withdrew troops from Germany, has withdrawn from nuclear proliferation treaties, signed off on Russian invasion of Ukraine, ceded power to them in Syria, sided with their president over his own intelligence service, not enforced bipartisan sanctions against them, and makes a daily effort to light our country on fire, question our electoral system integrity, and deepen divides to the point where we actually have to contemplate the likelihood of a civil war.

Unredact the full Mueller report or shut the fuck up.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Quoting this again because come the fuck on. Who is fucking buying this?  If this is true then your cousin was too fucking stupid to live anyway. I hate these fucking people. 

What he left out was the mask was being held by henchmen of his bookie he felt he didn't have to pay because "freedom".