Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

56 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I know people who were literally ready to vote for Biden because they hate Trump and now will vote for every Republican they can. They probably aren't even NRA members, but like it or not, an attack by a Democratic AG from a Yankee state will be perceived as an attack on gun ownership. 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

It's not beneficial, and honestly it's detrimental. I don't fucking want to be like Mississippi and Oklahoma, I fucking want to be like Canada and Germany. 

Based off of the 2016 election distribution (wiki),and some military data from 2017 Source the blue states make up 42% of our service men and women (active and reserves) and red states 58%.      Just for fun, we have almost 1.8 million troops(2017), with a budget of 662.6 billion (2017) which works out to a laughable $368,378 per soldier.  

Sure it isn't one to one.  But that price seems excessive.  (China is estimated to spend $96,700 and Russia $22,40)

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Also, since this is the dotard thread, what exactly is his hang up on the "open the schools!" flailing about madness?  Why does he care?

Serious answer?  Trumpco thinks the key to the election is suburbanites and more specifically suburban women.  Hence, the law and order nonsense, the "Biden will wreck the suburbs" shit, and this, designed to relieve selfish Karens of the burden of caretaking their children.

Would any trumper Care to name the New York Christian church to which Trump belonged in the 70 years he lived there?   I’ll admit it took me six years to formally join one after I moved to Austin.  But I think I could accidentally stumble into one after 70 years.  

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The Clinton Foundation is an A-rated charity that actually does good work for people. That's something Trump can't comprehend. 

And the Donald J. Trump Foundation is undergoing court-supervised dissolution after he was personally ordered to pay $2M restitution to settle the lawsuit.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

the NRA has little to nothing to do with the 2nd A

Not the one that's written in the Constitution, no. But what about the imaginary one that says it gives Billy Joe Jim Bob the right to own an arsenal of assault rifles and parade around in public with them?

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not the one that's written in the Constitution, no. But what about the imaginary one that says it gives Billy Joe Jim Bob the right to own an arsenal of assault rifles and parade around in public with them?

We call that "the Apocrypha" to the Constitution.  Most of you heathens are not aware that it exists.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

Is it at all curious that SDNY / Vance gets subpoena compliance from Deutsche Bank and then the NY AG goes after the NRA?

And, on cue, Trump tweets out vomitus about 2A and calls Biden a Communistic heathen.

Sounds like...........

200.gif

Pedantic note.  Vance is New York County DA, not SDNY, which is federal.

And while Vance and the AG are both employees of the state, they are not necessarily working in cahoots.  They are often working somewhat in opposition to gather attention.

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

There's a military challenge edition bible?  

Don't you recall the famous proverb from it......"My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints in the sand it was then that I carried you via the soldier carry....hoorah!"

• Hook 'Em 1

Hurt the Bible, hurt God...

I think he’s misquoting Circle Jerks lyrics: no religion to comfort your mind, the Communist Manifesto will be read all the time.

It’s also one of the most transparently pandering statements I’ve ever heard. 

19 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Does the bank notify trump that his records have been turned over ?

If they're being audited like someone's taxes, then I don't think they have to tell anybody anything about them. In fact, if you're being audited, you under no obligation to even show the auditors. 

I learned that from a stable genius who knows more about this than the generals do.

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what a dumb fucking cunt. I can't say it enough. he's dumber than dirt. literal dirt would make a better president. fucking hell I will never understand how people STILL support him. 

No offense, but we need some kind of a vote button where this sentiment is automatically conveyed, so people don't have to type it out every time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what a dumb fucking cunt. I can't say it enough. he's dumber than dirt. literal dirt would make a better president. fucking hell I will never understand how people STILL support him. 

Dirt's alright.  It never hurt anyone.  Smeared dogshit would make a better president.   Probably smells better too.