Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

So supposedly she has DNA on her dress. I'm surprised it has survived all this time. Damn strange to  still  have it, imo.  But good for her. Her account is harrowing and  if indeed he assaulted her as she claims, he should account for it.  

Makes sense if she was planning to seek justice

6 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Could have sworn he was already not allowed to use it, but wiki doesn’t mention it. However, this was quite humorous in the George Harrison section. 

The estate noted that Trump did not have permission to use this song, but that they would consider allowing him use the Harrison song "Beware of Darkness".[6]

8 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

So supposedly she has DNA on her dress. I'm surprised it has survived all this time. Damn strange to  still  have it, imo.  But good for her. Her account is harrowing and  if indeed he assaulted her as she claims, he should account for it.  

Am I the only one thinking his DNA resembles the residue left behind after eating Cheetos?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/6/2020 at 12:05 AM, Beau Vine said:

How long before they have a show on OANN?

6 hours ago, RPM said:

We need 3 or 4 parties. This us vs them bs is going to kill us all. The extremists are hijacking the parties. There are more moderates overall.

If we go there, then we need to install ranked voting.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, RPM said:

We need 3 or 4 parties. This us vs them bs is going to kill us all. The extremists are hijacking the parties. There are more moderates overall.

Have you heard of the Green and Libertarian parties? There were six different parties represented in the 2016 presidential election. Want another party to become strong? Have them find a strong candidate and raise a shitload of money. 

Returning to the President for a moment...I haven't been on as much due to RL, and so I may have missed more of the discussion regarding Trump's call in interview on Fox News two days ago. Sorry if I am repeating this info but wow, he's just an awful awful man. Toward the end, Brian Kilmeade brought up Obama and Trump's response with the unspoken sentiment about any African American expressing an emotion such as  'angry and lost control' is such a trope but one that needs to stop.

Kilmeade: Right. Your home there and bills are all paid for. So, Mr. President, speaking of speeches, a week ago many were taken aback when President Obama used a eulogy for Congressman Lewis to really seem to make a campaign speech. One of which was pretty much going after you and clearly talking politics and not much about Congressman Lewis, gerrymandering and getting rid of the filibuster. It made me think, who is having a harder time getting over the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton or President Obama? And do you agree that seemed like a campaign speech and less of a eulogy?

Trump: I thought it was a terrible speech. It was an angry speech. It showed this anger there that people don't see. He lost control, and he's been really hit very hard by both sides for that speech. That speech was ridiculous. I think the answer is they both are just at a state they -- you know, it's just one of those things.

We've redone 82 percent or something of the Obama things, whether you look at the environment and our air is -- our air and water now is cleaner than it's ever been, but we're producing. You go back just prior to the plague coming in -- and by the way we're going to have those numbers plus next year. You'll watch -- but you look at the numbers we were doing and despite that our air and water, our environmental numbers are better than they ever were.

But no, I thought that speech was totally inappropriate, very bad. He fought very hard. A lot of people don't realize that I think, and I said it the other day, he fought just as hard or harder than Hillary so that Hillary won. He was -- he was somebody -- I didn't know him, but he was somebody that wanted me not to win.

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yes - I'm sure he's just as serious about this as he is the healthcare proposal he plans to roll out 'in two weeks'. 

20 hours ago, Red Five said:

Seriously, Biden is deeply religious. Trump is.... not. That is beyond chickenshit and team Biden needs to hit back on that hard. 

Meh, I don't really care about this one. Biden is devoutly Catholic, and there are tons of Catholics who will agree with trump on this one because he's a Catholic that dares to be a Democrat (i.e., he loves carving up infants on the weekend for fun). Its one of a billion reasons I left the Catholic church many years ago. They are the same as the rest of the large majority of American Christians, complete fucking hypocrites who cling to religion as a means of dividing us vs. them. And yes, I have found more and more Christians who are part of denominations that are not like this, but they are a tiny minority from what I can tell. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That is a concern.

Kind of disgustingly brilliant.  Force the dems to fight him publicly for helping people in need, or let him be the just-in-time hero.  John Q wont care about the finer details of powers of the purse, he just wants his check.  dems will eat shit either way.  

8 hours ago, RPM said:

The extremists are hijacking the parties. There are more moderates overall.

This fallacy only illustrates how far to the right our country has swung. None of Sanders' proposals were extreme, some to the right of previous GOP administrations' actual policies, and he's failed twice to secure the Democratic nomination.

The GOP has become a party apoplectic in opposition to policies it has advocated for in the recent past filled with anti-science, anti-democratic, under-indictment candidates openly embracing fantasy conspiracies who routinely secure GOP nominations and leadership roles.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Demon semen is for realz ya’l!