Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, F250 said:

1. Peter Navarro is a fucking quack who holds 19th century views on trade. It's like having an alchemist head up the CDC.

2. Peter Navarro is Trump's shitty trade advisor, why the fuck is he being interviewed about non-trade topics?

Trump has no org chart. His staff are a bunch of incompetents with no fixed responsibilities all competing for his approval. And besides, if he sent one of the medical experts out to discuss the pandemic response, they might tell the truth. Trump doesn't like that. 

28 minutes ago, Nivek said:

because he is an expert on everything like every republican I know.  They have PhD's in life.  

Most Trumpkins I know may or may not be HS grads, work labor jobs and never served in the military. But they are yuge pro-cop, pro-military supporters. Plus they really don't like bleks or Mexicans.

Edited by RPM

51 minutes ago, RPM said:

Most Trumpkins I know may or may not be HS grads, work labor jobs and never served in the military. But they are yuge pro-cop, pro-military supporters. Plus they really don't like bleks or Mexicans.

the dumbest people in America, literally 

I guarantee if SS and Medicare go south because of Trumps actions as well as the national debt going skyrocket, also because of his actions, Biden will be blamed, if elected, by the Reps for the next 4 years. That’s just how they operate. 

Edited by Brandywine
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

I guarantee if SS and Medicare go south because of Trumps actions as well as the national debt going skyrocket, also because of his actions, Biden will be blamed, if elected, by the Reps for the next 4 years. That’s just how they operate. 

once inflation hits, it will all be over. this country won't survive. thank good i refinanced at 2.8% 

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Is this ignorant fat disgusting POS bastard dead yet?  

HANG his ass

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Who is "The Lord" in this scenario?  Asking for a friend. 

I nominate the person below as The Lord and allow you to connect the dots on whom the the Lord should lay his vengeance.

spacer.png

And Righteous shall that Vengeance be. The Colour of His hand shall be That of Justice! His Sneer the purist Gleam of Divine Lightning laying low the wicked, the deceitful, and the small of hand!

Amen, my brothers. Say the amen.

Edited by RomaVicta
Unnecessary prepostion at the end of a sentence making blasphemy of this letter from Victa to the Romans.

41 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The Trumpers may not even notice the difference. 

Kinda feels like doing "horns down" also.  I like what that flag means, but hate having his name advertised.  

Saw a yard flag in the Heights that said "Any Functioning Adult 2020".  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

Kinda feels like doing "horns down" also.  I like what that flag means, but hate having his name advertised.  

Saw a yard flag in the Heights that said "Any Functioning Adult 2020".  

I think anyone but that idiot dotard would be better.

• Hook 'Em 1

Not a single Trump sign in my 90% white Chicago suburb. This was a Repbulican held Congressional district since 1972 but flipped blue in the 2018 midterms. Nobody wants the stigma of associating themselves with that racist POS. 

Lot of Biden, "Bye Don", and Black Lives Matter signs. 

Edited by 6th Street
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Wut?

I don’t know.  Just an odd text of ‘some people know who you are and what you post’

edit: I guess it could be anyone from anywhere but this is the only site I post anything on.  Well LinkedIn counts I guess.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  One of you dumb pussies tried to dox me and call the ‘authorities’.  Funny shit.  Ask Bob. He’s free to give my cell.  Or PM me and I’ll give you my name address and cell.  Pussy.  

I’m guessing it’s a Trump supporter that got their feelings all sad 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  One of you dumb pussies tried to dox me and call the ‘authorities’.  Funny shit.  Ask Bob. He’s free to give my cell.  Or PM me and I’ll give you my name address and cell.  Pussy.  

I think it's because you're a filthy sooner.  So you should be strung up.  Hang his Ass!

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

No state bailouts!1!! 

All of a sudden it's going to be important to control the spread of the virus?  Who would have thought this could happen to football teams too!  But hang on, for young people it's the flu, basically.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I don’t know.  Just an odd text of ‘some people know who you are and what you post’

edit: I guess it could be anyone from anywhere but this is the only site I post anything on.  Well LinkedIn counts I guess.  

0-D26-A34-E-3-B4-D-4-D4-B-B34-E-83-C3-F6

• Haha 1