Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

37 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I assure you there's more than one who will quit in protest, to own Hillary. 

They'll show up in their hats and claim it's a right. Then they'll claim that scientists say wearing a red hat with MAGA on it prevents viruseses from penetrating your skull and eating your brain. New studies (what studies? Studies. They're out there. Do your own research!) show that taking off the hat causes your body to hold onto to isotopes which can cause the cancer.

Then they show up with hats, ARs, Aryan Brothers, and the rest of the sweepings of our "society" and claim they're the only ones who can save this country.

We write a bunch of pithy internet posts and secretly hope one of them accidentally pulls a trigger causing the guard to hose them all down with Fifty Cal. We can't really bring ourselves to value their lives any more than they value ours. Let them set the standard on this one.

Idiot World Aflame

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

It's insane how much shit they hate. I pop over to Texags every once in a while to see how they react to events, and there was a thread on the rolling blackouts in California with replies like... suck it leftists....you get what you vote for.....stew in it....etc

Imagine a thread on a San Diego State message board laughing at all the Magas suffering after hurricane Harvey hit. These people are a disease 

iswydt

9 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Did the same thing with my mother prior to her death. 

Reconnected just long enough to say goodbye. 

Really sorry to read tragic stuff like this. Hope you both were able to find some kind of peace. I'm just not ready to burn up with them.   

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

Every fucking "accomplishment" he touts either 1) hasn't happened, or 2) happened before he took office.  It's fucking upside-down world, and his idiot base eagerly gobbles it up like an instragram slut in an NBA hotel room (google your sports stories).

I am eagerly awaiting Dotard’s tweet where the price comes down 200 percent and the drug companies start paying each of us. 

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

My main problem is I don't know how to counter a complete lack of objective truth.  They start spouting fox news talking points at me and I'm just like, "well that is complete and utter bullshit and not reality", but that doesn't change their mind.  They dig in deeper or change it to, "well both sides lie".  I just short circuit and lose my shit.

I took the tact with a family member of refuting what they said about Dotard. It was through a text and it was not a lengthy response. I ended the text saying that while they may not consider themself to be a racist, voting for someone who is says you implicitly support a racist because the platform Dotard operates on and within is inherently racist. I never got a response back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UpperWestside said:

I took the tact with a family member of refuting what they said about Dotard. It was through a text and it was not a lengthy response. I ended the text saying that while they may not consider themself to be a racist, voting for someone who is says you implicitly support a racist because the platform Dotard operates on and within is inherently racist. I never got a response back. 

This and the Gillum line on  DeSantis - even if he isn't racist (narrator: he is), the racists think he is racist, which is problem enough.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Captainant said:

Senate made criminal referral of Trump Jr., Bannon, Kushner and two others to federal prosecutors

The committee detailed its concerns in a letter to the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., in June 2019, an official said.

19 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

God willing Bill Barr won’t be AG forever 

That's my question-- can the Biden administration go back and investigate and charge these pieces of shit for lying to Congress?

11 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I'd say something like Congrats, you and KKK are on the same side.  But it's also comforting knowing that the churchies are there too.  Maybe they can all introduce themselves to the nazi insignia wearing supporters at a future right wing march.   How do they feel about rallying around the Confederate flag?  

Edited by Mdhorn

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It's amazing how badly boomers fucked up facebook. Take something fun and personal then turn it into a tedious stream of linked political articles, inspirational memes, and Christian testimonials.

It's amusing that Zuckerberg's chick magnet turned into a money-making river of unreadable shit. Still, the chicks dig the money-making part. And he gets to hang out with Donald Trump!

I gave up FB a year ago--this was my cell phone!  Think they stop at FB?  No, they gotta extend their beliefs to your personal life.  Hers was the last message in our communication and it shows unopened--so maybe she can find a clue.  

Edited by Mdhorn

Serious question---has Trump chimed in yet about Miles Taylor and said, "don't know him, never met him, never in any top meetings" ???  That kinda shit?  

Chiefs of Staff of Cabinet level Departments are almost always in attendance with their Secretaries when they meet with the President.  Not every time, but I'd put it at 75% of the time.  Or at least that's the way it was since Reagan.  Transportation, HHS, VA...some of those don't get much face time with the President.  But DHS certainly does.  Taylor was there over two years, so conservatively speaking between monthly cabinet meetings in the Cabinet Room, oval office pow-wows, and AF1 flights to sites around the 'Homeland', I'd say Miles Taylor was "in the room" in person with Trump on probably 50 occasions or so.  So a few hundred hours, at least.  so yeah, we should probably listen to what he has to say.

But doesn't matter, by the end of the week...DHS and Trump will claim he was a low-level intern that never would have been privy to these conversations.  And sadly for Miles, because of his love of country and backbone, his family will probably be receiving death threats in a matter of hours.  

$50 says Miles is employed by 2021 by Exxon-Mobil.  

3 hours ago, Burt said:

If I understand correctly, they banned them while at work. If I owned a business, I wouldn't want that distraction brought into the workplace either. I'm sure it would go both ways, but libs don't wear their political affiliation on their sleeve day and night like a cultist. 

This captures it perfectly.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Serious question---has Trump chimed in yet about Miles Taylor and said, "don't know him, never met him, never in any top meetings" ???  That kinda shit?  

Yes, he did. I'll look up where and when and edit it in.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
tweet
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I wonder if the Goodyear workers that are Trumpers will look at this and side with Trump because it's their right to wear a MAGA hat even if it costs them and their family food on the table.  That's how dumb these fuckers are.

Brexiters say hi.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yes, he did. I'll look up where and when and edit it in.

Wow.  Claiming to have never heard of the Chief of Staff of the Department Homeland Security, and that that fact will actually make Trumpers feel better about national security is so bizarre to me.  I mean, any President I've voted for or against could say, "Chief of Staff at Commerce?  Meh."  And I'd give 'em a pass, no problem.  But DHS?  Given the current shitshow?  To claim you couldn't be bothered to "know of/Hear of" the guy who basically ran the Department during the Secretary transition to Wolf during the most challenging year in the U.S. in 75 years? And you think you're coming across as sounding Presidential? 

That would be like Ford or Carter stating "Chief of Staff at Dept. of Energy?  Nah, never heard of him even though he ran the department for a few months during the oil crisis."  How would that sound to a reasonably intelligent adult?  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Wow.  Claiming to have never heard of the Chief of Staff of the Department Homeland Security, and that that fact will actually make Trumpers feel better about national security is so bizarre to me. 

I didn't get it either until talking to someone recently and yes, people really are that stupid. Or maybe, unaware. They just take it for granted that America has the might and wherewithal to deploy soldiers or whatever cyber weapon defense or whatnot to repel any threat. It pretty much takes a fucking plane that hits their neighborhood to wake up. Unless of course it is caravans of brown people or protesting old people that are assaulting police officers or women wearing vagina hats. Those are legitimate threats.

Seriously, take whoever is in charge of the "back to school" protocol in your local district.  Right?  Some very senior administrator, let's call them Vice Superintendent Wolf?  Okay, then say you're the Superintendent of that local district.  Would you publicly and proudly state, "Vice Superintendent Wolf is going to handle the back to school plans this Fall.  Over the summer, his predecessor and Chief of Staff was handling all the planning and guidelines.  But I don't never knew that person, never heard of that person."  

Would you as a parent think, "Fuck no, you didn't know him!  What a disgruntled loser he must have been though!  I know I feel better that the person handling the transition from last Spring's debacle into this Fall is not on the District's radar anymore!  Whew."  

There's gotta be 100 photos out there of Taylor and Trump talking with one another.  

Trump: Cancel culture is the greatest threat to America! It is not fair and we need to end cancel culture immediately!

Trumpers: Yes! Cancel culture is the worst! We hate cancel culture it's so unfair! Fuck those snowflake libtards and their cancel culture!

Also Trump: Goodyear hurt my feelings so we need to boycott them! Cancel Goodyear tires!

Also Trumpers: Yes! Cancel Goodyear tires! The libtards cancel things so we can too!

• Hook 'Em 1

An aside, please bear with me. 

I remember as a kid reading Voltaire/Defoe et al on how basically mankind was comprised of a bunch of stupid fucks. Nothing too deep, just stories where they bewailed the idiocy of their fellow man. 

I see it. I really see it now. People just cannot think for themselves. Once they get on Team Trump they can't get off. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I bet we all have family members who fall into that camp. 

All we can do is go out and vote. I'm convinced that there literally (yes, I really mean "literally") is nothing that will change their mind. Vote. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I was today years old when an Ohio institution, synonymous with the very blue collar rust belt votes that have brought recent GOP success...Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company was boycotted by the President of the United States in synch with an endorsement of Goya Frijoles.  If tomorrow morning, he backs Vermicelli Fideo over Cooper Tires, I won't even bat an eye...I promise.  

It's like he wants to purposely lose Ohio.  I'd tell Trumpers that no GOP president has ever won the EC without Ohio, but they'd probably take it as some kind of sick challenge and all drive there (on Goodyear tires mind you) to block polling places.  

Serious question---you can't bring an open carry rifle to a poling place... can you?  

Edited by Lobo

That former DHS Chief of Staff has been on the airwaves talking about specific meetings in the Oval Office, specific trips to Puerto Rico, etc.  Obviously, Trump lies all the time, but I am genuinely curious if his brain is so broken that he truly believes whatever comes out of his mouth is the truth, or does he know he is lying?

Tom Joseph and Dr. John Talmadge have been saying for the last several years that he really does have a degenerative brain disease. I'm inclined to believe them. It's not like Reagan was in great form during his whole tenure. A lot can be glossed over and we often explain it away, but Trump projects a decline to Biden that I believe he himself suffers.

1 hour ago, Asithappens said:

I remember as a kid reading Voltaire/Defoe et al on how basically mankind was comprised of a bunch of stupid fucks. Nothing too deep, just stories where they bewailed the idiocy of their fellow man. 

I see it. I really see it now. People just cannot think for themselves. Once they get on Team Trump they can't get off. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I bet we all have family members who fall into that camp. 

All we can do is go out and vote. I'm convinced that there literally (yes, I really mean "literally") is nothing that will change their mind. Vote. 

Sadly Yes GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tom Joseph and Dr. John Talmadge have been saying for the last several years that he really does have a degenerative brain disease. I'm inclined to believe them.

Tertiary syphilis

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

That former DHS Chief of Staff has been on the airwaves talking about specific meetings in the Oval Office, specific trips to Puerto Rico, etc.  Obviously, Trump lies all the time, but I am genuinely curious if his brain is so broken that he truly believes whatever comes out of his mouth is the truth, or does he know he is lying?

I doubt that he believes everything.  But just like a person's recall or "eyewitness testimony" gets corrupted with the passage of time and various influences, a chronic liar bends their reality to fit the lie.  So I am guessing a fair amount of what he says he believes is the truth or close to it.  Also, a lot of his lies distort the truth or have a kernel or element of truth, while others are simply baldfaced.  I imagine he has no trouble at all convincing himself that the former are absolute truth.

1 hour ago, Asithappens said:

Everything is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.

I know we're all just taking turns bagging on Trump, but there is now a serious question before us. 

I'm the resident "who cares?  none of this is real, I'm gonna be an asshole" poster on this site.  But deadly serious/IRL question-----I've been operating under the assumption that when Trump does his monthly "I've never heard of that person before/never knew them" despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary---I always just assumed (and I think most of you did as well) that he was just doing the "Clear and Present Danger" strategy where you claim you didn't know someone to politically distance yourself from whatever fallout was coming from their direction.  I mean, it's lying and it's convenient, but we all get why you do that.  Mostly because his supporters accept it at face value despite the two dozen photographs to the contrary.  BUT...BUT...BUT...is it possible that does not actually remember meeting people dozens of times from just a few weeks/months ago?  Does he honestly not remember these people who've been in small, highly confidential meetings with him dozens of times in the Oval Office because there's something else going on? 

I know we like to say he's full of shit and then we also like to say he's old and senile, but  it's usually not both with people.  Maybe he genuinely does not remember some of these people he's had incredibly important conversations with on numerous occasions.  Is that possible?  Maybe that's the narrative, he hasn't been lying...he's just been incredibly unclear about reality/memory.  I mean, he's the President...he's entitled to not remember every single high-level discussion after 3.5 years.  That's part of the job, it'd be weird if he did remember.  But not remembering the Chief of Staff to DHS after 2.5 years...and probably a few hundred hours together???.  That's very possibly, something altogether different besides political lying for the sake of convenience.  Honestly, sarcasm aside...don't just give me the "He's full of shit, Lobo"....there's something else going on here.  You can't spend a day every month denying you've ever met some high-ranking person over and over and over again despite there being some huge backlog of photographs or transcripts with you and that person.  There's something else happening.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I know we're all just taking turns bagging on Trump, but there is now a serious question before us. 

I'm the resident "who cares?  none of this is real, I'm gonna be an asshole" poster on this site.  But deadly serious/IRL question-----I've been operating under the assumption that when Trump does his monthly "I've never heard of that person before/never knew them" despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary---I always just assumed (and I think most of you did as well) that he was just doing the "Clear and Present Danger" strategy where you claim you didn't know someone to politically distance yourself from whatever fallout was coming from their direction.  I mean, it's lying and it's convenient, but we all get why you do that.  Mostly because his supporters accept it at face value despite the two dozen photographs to the contrary.  BUT...BUT...BUT...is it possible that does not actually remember meeting people dozens of times from just a few weeks/months ago?  Does he honestly not remember these people who've been in small, highly confidential meetings with him dozens of times in the Oval Office because there's something else going on? 

I know we like to say he's full of shit and then we also like to say he's old and senile, but  it's usually not both with people.  Maybe he genuinely does not remember some of these people he's had incredibly important conversations with on numerous occasions.  Is that possible?  Maybe that's the narrative, he hasn't been lying...he's just been incredibly unclear about reality/memory.  I mean, he's the President...he's entitled to not remember every single high-level discussion after 3.5 years.  That's part of the job, it'd be weird if he did remember.  But not remembering the Chief of Staff to DHS after 2.5 years...and probably a few hundred hours together???.  That's very possibly, something altogether different besides political lying for the sake of convenience.  Honestly, sarcasm aside...don't just give me the "He's full of shit, Lobo"....there's something else going on here.  You can't spend a day every month denying you've ever met some high-ranking person over and over and over again despite there being some huge backlog of photographs or transcripts with you and that person.  There's something else happening.  

Allow me.  Does it matter?

He's clearly a piece of shit, demented, or both.  Neither of those things are going to result in removing him from office via the 25th amendment.

• Like 1