Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Why not? Dude is obviously both mentally and physically ill but claims he’s the healthiest person on earth and his opponent is slow. Fuck him. 

Well mainly because being able to walk correctly is not a precursor to define you ability to lead a nation.

260px-FDR-Wheelchair-February-1941.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so we're not gonna talk about the cans of soup speech?

ha now motherfuckers are going to be posting pics of the canned goods aisle at the grocery store and talking about ANTIFA SOUP like they were taking pictures of bricks at construction sites and screaming about ANTIFA BRICKS. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-interviews-with-friendly-hosts-can-go-awry-even-when-they-try-to-save-him-from-himself/2020/09/01/be288312-ec69-11ea-a21a-0fbbe90cfd8c_story.html

surprised Ingraham asked: Where was this?

“I’ll tell you sometime, but it’s under investigation right now, but they came from a certain city, and this person was coming to the Republican National Convention, and there were like seven people on the plane like this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage,” Trump said.

---

“Now, if we don’t make a deal, that means they don't get the money,” he said. “That means they can’t have universal mail-in voting, they just can’t have it. So, you know, sort of a crazy thing. Very interesting.”

“I see,” Bartiromo said, as she steered the conversation toward voter fraud

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-interviews-with-friendly-hosts-can-go-awry-even-when-they-try-to-save-him-from-himself/2020/09/01/be288312-ec69-11ea-a21a-0fbbe90cfd8c_story.html

“I’ll tell you sometime, but it’s under investigation right now, but they came from a certain city, and this person was coming to the Republican National Convention, and there were like seven people on the plane like this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage,” Trump said.

---

“Now, if we don’t make a deal, that means they don't get the money,” he said. “That means they can’t have universal mail-in voting, they just can’t have it. So, you know, sort of a crazy thing. Very interesting.”

Ingraham gave herself away several times in that interview.  I thought she was going to respond “You’re kidding me” a couple of times before she remembered who her overlords are and steered Trump back on track.  She’s like “I’m throwing you softballs and you are treating it like a bugs bunny fastball”.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

What really bugs me is that if it is real, it's just perfectly Trumpy -- if he's going to do something, he's going to do it half-assed.  Mini-stroke?  Figures.  Can't even have a full stroke.

A big manly man would have a real stroke, the biggest stroke! A stroke like you wouldn’t even believe, let me tell you! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

---

imagine a room where laura ingraham is the smart, honest, level-headed one. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I had no idea until today that a simple beautifully made can of soup was the perfect weapon.

Thanks President Trump!

I have to admit, I've never thrown a can of soup, but I bet I could get near optimum heat on one.  I mean, optimum for me.  Like a 5th grade girl.  A fairly strong 5th grade girl.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I have to admit, I've never thrown a can of soup, but I bet I could get near optimum heat on one.  I mean, optimum for me.  Like a 5th grade girl.  A fairly strong 5th grade girl.

And then when you are caught with the soup can you have the perfect excuse. Hey now! I’m just eating soup here!

Its genius. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Again I think his gait isn't the wrong thing that we should be focusing on when talking about his ability to be in his current position.

The thing is HE is the one focusing on his medical incident. We all know something was up when he had an unplanned visit to Walter Read in November 2019. No one bought the “he had a free weekend so he started his physical” excuse. But whatever, quickly fell out of the news cycle until the NYT article that said they talked to Pence about taking over if Trump when under anesthesia. No discussion about what was actually wrong. Story would have been gone if not for trump repeatedly saying he didn’t have mine strokes. So yeah, he basically told us what happened when he went to Walter Reid and he won’t shut up about it.

25 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Ingraham gave herself away several times in that interview.  I thought she was going to respond “You’re kidding me” a couple of times before she remembered who her overlords are and steered Trump back on track.  She’s like “I’m throwing you softballs and you are treating it like a bugs bunny fastball”.

Dotard's Razor. What is the stupidest thing that can happen?

19 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

imagine a room where laura ingraham is the smart, honest, level-headed one. 

Did I miss her joining the cabinet?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

At my next secretly funded George Soros Antifa March of Death and Destruction I will be bringing some newly developed cans that are filled with shit. Whose shit? I’m not sure, but it will be the best shit George’s money can buy.  And  let me tell you when those cans explode like a canister of biscuits it’s going to be a shitstorm like you wouldn’t believe. It’ll be some manly shit. I’ll tell you more about this new shit when I get it in two weeks.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, sachick said:

. No discussion about what was actually wrong. Story would have been gone if not for trump repeatedly saying he didn’t have mine strokes. So yeah, he basically told us what happened when he went to Walter Reid and he won’t shut up about it.

What's gonna happen next is it will get leaked Trump actually had a stroke or some other potentially debilitating condition, and the narrative will change to how manly Trump is for staying on as President and continuing to do his duties with an ailment.

• Hook 'Em 1

All this soup talk, and I remember a Dead Kennedys song from college:

We're sorry
But you're no longer needed
Or wanted
Or even cared about here 
Machines can do a better job than you
This is what you get for asking questions 

The unions agree
'Sacrifices must be made'
Computers never go on strike
To save the working man you've got to put him out to pasture 

Looks like we'll have to let you go
Doesn't it feel fulfilling to know
That you-the human being-are now obsolete
And there's nothing in hell we'll let you do about it 

Soup is good food-(We don't need you any more) 
You made a good meal-(We don't need you any more) 
Now how do you feel-(We don't need you any more) 
To be shit out our ass 
And thrown in the cold like a piece of trash 

We're sorry
You'll just have to leave
Unemployment runs out after just six weeks 
How does it feel to be a budget cut?
You're snipped
You no longer exist 

Your number's been purged from our central computer
So we can rig the facts
And sweep you under the rug
See our chart? Unemployment's going down
If that ruins your life that's your problem 

To be shit out our ass 

We're sorry
We hate to interrupt
But it's against the law to jump off this bridge 
You'll just have to kill yourself somewhere else
A tourist might see you
And we wouldn't want that 

I'm just doing my job, you know
So say uncle
And we'll take you to the mental health zoo
Force feed you mind-melting chemicals
Til even the outside world looks great 

In hi-tech science research labs
It costs too much to bury all the dead
The mutilated disease-injected
Surplus rats who can't be used anymore 

So they're dumped (with no minister present)
In a spiraling corkscrew dispose-all unit
Ground into sludge and flushed away
Aw geez 

To be shit out our ass 

We know how much you'd like to die
We joke about it on our coffee breaks
But we're paid to force you to have a nice day
In the wonderful world we made just for you 
"Poor Rats", we human rodents chuckle
At least we get a dignified cremation
At yet
At 6:00 tomorrow morning
It's time to get up and go to work

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What's gonna happen next is it will get leaked Trump actually had a stroke or some other potentially debilitating condition, and the narrative will change to how manly Trump is for staying on as President and continuing to do his duties with an ailment.

as an american citizen, it does bother me that we have no legit read on the health of the president.  until very recently, i thought that was a matter of public trust, that this type of information was assessed and reported on at least once a year, and certainly any time the president went to the hospital, emergency or not.  (it's probably more important than his financials, unless there's smoke/fire of a potentially compromised target, which duh).

last time, as a candidate, he wrote a ridiculous letter about being the healthiest human being of all time, and his doctor signed it.  so we've never gotten any type of actual results from medical tests.  no records, no nothing.  for an entire presidency.

now he's a candidate again, and the closest thing we have to results of a medical exam is "no i did not have a bunch of mini-strokes."  this is banana republic type shit.  moon over parador.

1 hour ago, sachick said:

The thing is HE is the one focusing on his medical incident. We all know something was up when he had an unplanned visit to Walter Read in November 2019. No one bought the “he had a free weekend so he started his physical” excuse. But whatever, quickly fell out of the news cycle until the NYT article that said they talked to Pence about taking over if Trump when under anesthesia. No discussion about what was actually wrong. Story would have been gone if not for trump repeatedly saying he didn’t have mine strokes. So yeah, he basically told us what happened when he went to Walter Reid and he won’t shut up about it.

It would also explain why they gave him the cognitive test.