Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I hope everyone that follows dumbfuck’s advice advice gets prosecuted 

No telling how many people in North Carolina and other states will vote twice, or more times, for a Trump, to “test” the system, even though it is illegal.  He will just pardon anyone prosecuted for voting for him more than once, plus, this will really create a huge mess.  Hope our bean-counters are ready to straighten this out.  It’s coming...you can bet on it.

49 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I was at HEB today doing my weekly run and was looking for some just plain diced tomatoes (which they didn't have).  An old hag with a Trump mask must have also been looking for the same thing because she spouted off "We're becoming more and more like a third world country every day.  Can you believe they can't even stock tomatoes?"

My reply was, "You are correct, and that's reason #7,219 that I'm voting for Biden.  I never went without diced tomatoes when Obama was President."

Vote Biden to secure our diced tomato supply.

yeah, whats up with this? what heb were you at? they haven't had canned tomatoes at the Far West heb for three weeks now!

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

No telling how many people in North Carolina and other states will vote twice, or more times, for a Trump, to “test” the system, even though it is illegal.  He will just pardon anyone prosecuted for voting for him more than once, plus, this will really create a huge mess.  Hope our bean-counters are ready to straighten this out.  It’s coming...you can bet on it.

Not if the state prosecutes them. 

1 hour ago, tchookem said:
1 hour ago, Pasken said:

Not great news for Project Connect in Austin.

Can these anarchist jurisdictions refuse to send funds to DC? I have the feeling DC will miss money from cities a lot more than cities will miss money from DC.

In a similar vein, how many people do we think actually paid taxes this year?

4 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Linking to Twitter because it embeds easier for me.

There are some laughs.

That's fantastic.  You missed this one though:

Just before I got on board, someone in a dark shadow of the terminal started talking to me about the coronavirus and how Trump had mishandled the pandemic and made America a global laughingstock. I shouted, “LAW AND ORDER!” at the guy, and that made him go away.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Totally normal.

NY should take them up on this and watch America’s revenue for infrastructure crumble even more. NY gives far, far more than it takes. Meanwhile Trump states like Kentucky ....

But he won’t ever actually do it because he’s a spineless douchebag troll. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

See this is where the house if they had any balls would fucking shut everything down. Not a penny to the executive branch for any reason until this bullshit gets straightened out. That is how you check the executive. Sadly, they won’t do it

Here's an idea of the amount of supremely stupid adults in America

"Just 38 percent say the economy is better today than it was at the beginning of 2017, when Trump took office, while 53 percent said things have gotten worse."

It's impossible for anyone who isn't a complete moron to think this. It's one of the most easily verifiable things in this whole shit show situation as the economy and job market are in the trash. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514682-new-poll-shows-trumps-tough-path-to-reelection?amp

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Here's an idea of the amount of supremely stupid adults in America

"Just 38 percent say the economy is better today than it was at the beginning of 2017, when Trump took office, while 53 percent said things have gotten worse."

It's impossible for anyone who isn't a complete moron to think this. It's one of the most easily verifiable things in this whole shit show situation as the economy and job market are in the trash. 

BUT THE DOW IS HIGHER THAN EVER!!!?&@!!!!!!@‘mnn!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

For all we know, he's spraying it left and right,

/that's just what Ivanka said.  Sheepishly, and muffled.  Whilst her eyes and nose were barely above her bedspread.  

4 hours ago, tchookem said:
4 hours ago, Pasken said:

Can these anarchist jurisdictions refuse to send funds to DC? I have the feeling DC will miss money from cities a lot more than cities will miss money from DC.

3 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

NY should take them up on this and watch America’s revenue for infrastructure crumble even more. NY gives far, far more than it takes. Meanwhile Trump states like Kentucky ....

But he won’t ever actually do it because he’s a spineless douchebag troll. 

You guys do know that states and counties and cities don't usually send money to the federal government.  It's the individual tax payers that do.

Probably wouldn't have much trouble convincing the Trumpkins not to pay taxes, although most of it is probably withheld.

3 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

If Joe wanted to be a shithead, he would remind people during a debate the Dow Jones is only a measure of 30 US companies, and remind everyone they walk past 30 companies every time they pick up a sandwich for their lunch break.

something along the lines, enough truth to be a meme

30330 is what would come out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

That's fucking funny.....Celestino Martinez, he goes by DJ 

I think we all remember that first day of class in Texas when the teacher called roll.  And she got to the M's.....

"Celestino?"

"here!"  

"Celestino, do you prefer Celestino or D.J.?"  

"Uh, either one.  They're both interchangeable in the Latino community as we all know."  

14 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I was at HEB today doing my weekly run and was looking for some just plain diced tomatoes (which they didn't have).  An old hag with a Trump mask must have also been looking for the same thing because she spouted off "We're becoming more and more like a third world country every day.  Can you believe they can't even stock tomatoes?"

My reply was, "You are correct, and that's reason #7,219 that I'm voting for Biden.  I never went without diced tomatoes when Obama was President."

Vote Biden to secure our diced tomato supply.

Buy whole tomatoes and crush them by hand. Diced tomatoes are treated with some sort of chemical that maintains their diced structure. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I didn't even know buying diced tomato was a thing.  I get being too lazy or busy to cut up a canteloupe or a pineapple, so buying it pre-sliced is something I do.  but who can't be bothered to dice one tomato to make some pico or ceviche or whatever?  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I didn't even know buying diced tomato was a thing.  I get being too lazy or busy to cut up a canteloupe or a pineapple, so buying it pre-sliced is something I do.  but who can't be bothered to dice one tomato to make some pico or ceviche or whatever?  

This man has obviously never made shrimp creole.  I dice one tomato for little stuff all the time, that's not an issue.  However a decent shrimp creole is going to be just under 2 lbs of 'maters.