Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

If Joe wanted to be a shithead, he would remind people during a debate the Dow Jones is only a measure of 30 US companies, and remind everyone they walk past 30 companies every time they pick up a sandwich for their lunch break.

something along the lines, enough truth to be a meme

Except right now, it's about 6 companies.  Tech companies mainly, and we all know how much Don likes to fuck with them.  So yes, above 29,000...until the dipshit in chief starts one of his hissy fits and bad mouths them, their stock prices crater and the market loses 15%.

I am at the DMV this morning and the guy next to me asks the woman working here this question while trying to register to vote: “I know this is a dumb question, but is Trump a Republican?” 

I realize most of us follow this far closer than most, but that was a funny moment to witness someone trying to make sure they aren’t registering for Trump’s party. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Fudge Nuggets-You are correct, I have never made a big thing of shrimp creole.  My wife makes a good one, I just never make bulk servings of anything that isn't meat or paella or ceviche.  Basically, those are the only three things I know how to make really well.  Creole/Cajun food, as much as I love to eat it, is not my forte. 

I wish I could grow my own tomatoes.  Store bought get less and less good as the years roll on.  We've tried several times in our garden, but they just won't take.  Probably because of the sun orientation of the garden.  

To bring it back to Trump, I wonder what he'd be like in the kitchen.  Surely, in 74 years...for shits 'n giggles, he must have tried cooking something one time.  I wonder what it was and who died?  

Edited by Lobo

30 minutes ago, Gooby said:

Except right now, it's about 6 companies.  Tech companies mainly, and we all know how much Don likes to fuck with them.  So yes, above 29,000...until the dipshit in chief starts one of his hissy fits and bad mouths them, their stock prices crater and the market loses 15%.

Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft & Apple carrying the big load.

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

What a fucking idiot.  I get antagonizing your political rivals and media foes on twitter.  It riles up your base and you feel better about yourself. 

But...It is not a good idea to call General James and her staff, "his puppet prosecutors."  At best, you're go inspire them to drill down even harder on what is already a very robust and well-researched case against you and your family for after the election.  At worst, you're locking in venue.  A year from now, you'll be in Florida.  And I predict you will never set foot outside that state for the rest of your days.  Most of your grandchildren will never see you.  Ever again.  

3 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft & Apple carrying the big load.

I would add Salesforce.  And if you take Salesforce, Amazon, and Microsoft.  You get S.A.M., or South Austin's Mom.  And she carries the biggest loads of all.  

1 hour ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Diced tomato talk is the new law mowing talk.

Over on DT

❄️Are Canned Diced Tomatoes Good?  ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICS PLEASE!!!!!!!❄️

[On a cooking show, the host said that canned tomatoes are better than store bought if it's not summertime.]

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

I am at the DMV this morning and the guy next to me asks the woman working here this question while trying to register to vote: “I know this is a dumb question, but is Trump a Republican?” 

I realize most of us follow this far closer than most, but that was a funny moment to witness someone trying to make sure they aren’t registering for Trump’s party. 

What was the answer?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What was the answer?

The woman working there laughed and said he is. I said it to him as well. He really wanted to make he wasn’t registering for Trump’s party. He was pretty young and obviously not too involved politically if he doesn’t know that. I think he should know some of the basics, but whatever. He’s not for for our current president so that’s a start I guess.

5 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Come on Donald let that inner narcissist out for everyone to enjoy! Go all the way and make racist remarks about Letitia James. Let your mouth run to your heart’s content. We all want to hear your words of wisdom so please say exactly what you think of my attorney general. She won’t hold it against you or any of your family or businesses.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What a fucking idiot.  I get antagonizing your political rivals and media foes on twitter.  It riles up your base and you feel better about yourself. 

But...It is not a good idea to call General James and her staff, "his puppet prosecutors."  At best, you're go inspire them to drill down even harder on what is already a very robust and well-researched case against you and your family for after the election.  At worst, you're locking in venue.  A year from now, you'll be in Florida.  And I predict you will never set foot outside that state for the rest of your days.  Most of your grandchildren will never see you.  Ever again.  

Wut? Are you under the impression that a criminal defendant can avoid prosecution merely by avoiding the jurisdiction where he committed the crime?

It's going to be hilarious when he loses this election and won't have people filtering his tweets and comments.  He's going to say all the racist shit he wants.  I still have some friends that are going to vote for him because of "christian" values.  I cannot comprehend how moronic these people are.  As if he embodies any values of Christianity.  I have another set of friends that make about 100k that say they will vote for him because of "taxes"... lmao.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, victory88 said:

It's going to be hilarious when he loses this election and won't have people filtering his tweets and comments.  He's going to say all the racist shit he wants.  I still have some friends that are going to vote for him because of "christian" values.  I cannot comprehend how moronic these people are.  As if he embodies any values of Christianity.  I have another set of friends that make about 100k that say they will vote for him because of "taxes"... lmao.  

You really have got to find some new friends.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It reads more like the assembly instructions on some cheap shit you buy, with the instructions obviously just translated from Mandarin using some off-brand version of Google Translate:

"Please to insert the A part at the junction of C part.  Safely to tighten much but not.  Seek insert of B into junction.  Use screw part D with strength."

It’s nice to laugh this much so early in the day. Well done, sir.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

what the actual fuck?

Is he insane? The whole point of mail-in voting is for those who do not plan to go to a polling place. Who in their right mind would do both?

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 1

I think he knows it's illegal and is trying trick people into voting twice, which would then allow him to later declare voting irregularities are widespread and call into question the results of the election. The bonus being, of course, mail-in ballots are expected to largely come from Democrats, who he'll then say are trying to steal the election.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I think he knows it's illegal and is trying trick people into voting twice, which would then allow him to later declare voting irregularities are widespread and call into question the results of the election. The bonus being, of course, mail-in ballots are expected to largely come from Democrats, who he'll then say are trying to steal the election.

In his mind, cheating and irregularities is a win win for him.  Either he won despite the cheating or he lost because of the cheating .  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, bolverk said:

200.gif

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

there was a moment during the laura ingraham interview (i'm not watching it again to find it) where she asked about some decision he or biden is taking in campaigning, and he said, "well i think it's because we saw the polls...my polls...which we're good...for me, very good numbers."  it was like he wanted to point out the polls, but realized had to add how good they were, because none of the actual public poll numbers would match what the fuck he's talking about.

everything is great, trumpers, leading big!