Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

well that makes me feel better.  I'm not on the chart because something is wrong with me.  no wait, it's to say I'm so awesome, cis gender women can't attain my awesomeness.  thanks so much for clearing that up.  the right answer, which you actually alluded to with the statement "straight women" cannot attain it for your theory is she's a lesbian.

Edited by troph
  • Like 1

From The Atlantic article.  Why John Kelly just didn't punch this fucker on the spot shows an amazing amount of restraint on his part:
On Memorial Day 2017, Trump visited Arlington National Cemetery, a short drive from the White House. He was accompanied on this visit by John Kelly, who was then the secretary of homeland security, and who would, a short time later, be named the White House chief of staff. The two men were set to visit Section 60, the 14-acre area of the cemetery that is the burial ground for those killed in America’s most recent wars. Kelly’s son Robert is buried in Section 60. A first lieutenant in the Marine Corps, Robert Kelly was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan. He was 29. Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

Or submission.

3 minutes ago, troph said:

well that makes me feel better.  I'm not on the chart because something is wrong with me.  no wait, it's to say I'm so awesome, cis gender women can't attain my awesomeness.  thanks so much for clearing that up.  the right answer, which you actually alluded to with the statement "straight women" cannot attain it for your theory is she's a lesbian.

again, that wasn't my personal take or opinion, and note that i put wrong in italics (and that whole sentence in quotations) for a reason.  i was merely trying to explain the intent of a shitty joke.  i didn't post it, and i don't stand behind its message.

the intended message was to insult straight woman.  there were other unintended consequences.  maybe they could figure out a way to shove some overt racism in there too.

49 minutes ago, troph said:

that's all good and fun.  but it's basically, "ah, come on, you can't take that seriously, it's all in good fun."  say it if you want, I'll ignore, neg or post about it, I'm not going to get my sexy panties in a wad or let it ruin my day but we do have no-go zones here and we don't say the word "fa**ot" anymore, we certainly don't tolerate overt racism, and all of those are good boundaries, but let's just be clear about this -  tranny is not off limits, othering trans women is not off limits, and both of those are simply transphobic.  so what we are saying is transphobia is allowed.  most of you don't engage (awesome), some do, in this case brisket did.  the chart is too funny not to post it even if it's shitty to chicks like me. ok cool, I get it.  nothing new.  but to sluff it off as something it's not?  yeah, not going to let the board get away with that. 

anyway, I've said all I really have to say about it.  back to the orange orangutan.

Mea culpa, troph -- I just went for the easy "hot crazy matrix" gag.  Sometimes, laziness has its downsides (I mean, I haven't found that many of them, but it's probably because I'm too lazy to look).

You're good people, and always have been -- as are most (but not all) of the trans people I know.  Some of them are psychotic assholes.  You know, like some of all people are.  I'm not sure where "psychotic transsexual" goes on the hot crazy matrix....probably right at the intersection of their hotness and craziness, I'm thinking.

Anyway, ruminations aside, sorry for the sloppy gag.  Wait, that totally seems wrong......

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

----

But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

this is the guy who has 98%+ approval among Republicans.

5 minutes ago, yoladu said:

he re-tweeted this? what kind of asshole do you have to be to choose to promote something like this that was said about you?

He’s Donald Trump. Quite possibly the biggest asshole our country has ever seen besides Barry Switzer and Bob Stoops. 

More on the military poll

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/08/31/as-trumps-popularity-slips-in-latest-military-times-poll-more-troops-say-theyll-vote-for-biden/

In the 2016 Military Times Poll, nearly twice as many respondents said they planned to vote for Trump than then Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Exit polls from the election showed a similar margin after election day.

A 2012 Military Times Reader Survey — conducted in a non-scientific fashion — showed respondents favoring then Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney by a 2.5-to-1 margin.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

He’s Donald Trump. Quite possibly the biggest asshole our country has ever seen besides Barry Switzer and Bob Stoops. 

Much worse. Barry Switzer is the Barry Switzer of human race. Donald Trump is the Barry Switzer of Barry Switzers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

It's a testament to Trump's depravity that no sentient beings would be surprised if the Atlantic piece is truth. His soul is darker than a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night.

I think being shocked by these stories is something I quit feeling a long time ago. We can say it and it would be true that his words about service members would’ve sunk any other president. This is just a normal day of the week in Dotardia. 

4 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I bet he was a real jerk and asshole in high school. Thought he was real funny. Probably tripped people to get his groupies to laugh. I hated people like that. Still do. What an immature child. 

Niece said he used to torment his younger for grins.

54 minutes ago, AeroHorn said:

Much worse. Barry Switzer is the Barry Switzer of human race. Donald Trump is the Barry Switzer of Barry Switzers.

I'm so confused.  On one hand we have the God Damned King, and on the other we have a diaper shitting baby that wants to be the King.  I just don't get it.  

5 hours ago, thepop said:

I never even considered that part of the reason Arizona is flipping blue could be due to the McCain treatment. It would be sweet justice if Arizona was the reason he lost this time.

DNC needs to hammer AZ airwaves with everything president dumbass has said about McCain 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

It’s like he’s not even good at lying any more, which was one of his only skill sets*:

But Trump did describe McCain as a loser, citing his capture by enemy forces.

"I like people who weren't captured," Trump said at an Iowa summit during his presidential campaign in 2015, adding that, "I don't like losers."

* edit: also grifting. Grifting is his other skill set

Edited by Left Coast
  • Hook 'Em 1

"I was never a fan of FDR because he choked and did a very loser thing by not getting Social Security passed.  I got it passed, almost instantly, I mean we got it done very nicely.  Very easy and very nice.  We got it passed, okay.  Look, I think he was a great guy, but let's face it, okay, maybe not so great.  But I got it done very easily.  And you look at the spying on my campaign.  Why not jail?  But we did a great thing with Social Security."  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2