Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yeah the wealthy trumpkins with the big boats drove around and wakesunk the white lake trash trumpkins with the smaller boats. Pretty fitting actually.

Absolutely.  It's perfect.  And it looks like only the shitty boats helped the other sinking shitty boats.  So perfect.  

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Pretty on the head.

I generally think that every one going out Travis any major holiday weekend is a dumb shit.  

Lake Travis and lake Austin around and south of the 360 bridge on a holiday weekend is kinda inherently dangerous all by itself. Adding a trump parade to it with a bunch of dumbasses with big boats driving around definitely adds to it.

On 9/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, Fletch said:

I was on 360 earlier passing mopac and an ocean of trumptards were lined up to turn onto north bound mopac. I have a Biden-Harris sticker an MJ sticker and a UT emblem on my bumper along with some anti trump shit. I’ll take it off the second we vote this cocksucker out of office. Anyways, traffic was slow enough to where I was driving by em slowly. So I just rolled my window down, put my arm out the window and just flipped the bird to all of em. I was looking straight ahead the whole time as these Douchebags were screaming at me. Felt like walking around the fair after beating OU. Very therapeutic 

This brings back a great memory.  Was visiting my brother in AZ and was driving by some MAGA rally BS.  They had the honk for Trump signs.  I honked and honked even more as the crowd got whipped up in a frenzy - then I threw them the bird and called them dumbasses.  They were so fucking braindead they literally had no idea how to react.  They just stared back as if someone had shot their dog.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This brings back a great memory.  Was visiting my brother in AZ and was driving by some MAGA rally BS.  They had the honk for Trump signs.  I honked and honked even more as the crowd got whipped up in a frenzy - then I threw them the bird and called them dumbasses.  They were so fucking braindead they literally had no idea how to react.  They just stared back as if someone had shot their dog.  

I still don't believe you were actually educated by OU. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

I still don't believe you were actually educated by OU. 

I think its pretty fucking conciliatory that he turned a phrase that was framed as flipping the bird to ousucks in Dallas without escalating. Not sure I would be able to do the go round on that one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Walser said:

I've read some about how folks are dealing with Trumpkin relatives, and I can relate, as I have a lot. I have been quiet overall with them. But I am starting to feel like I am taking the easy way out by not calling them out. 

I don't mind becoming a family pariah but I also don't want to inadvertently hinder getting that babydick out of office. I would like to hear successful strategies. 

More than anything I am working to make sure people vote. Everybody grab somebody. 

One cluster of my relatives who are Trump supporters, they lost a good friend to covid.  Senior citizen - small town, and his sister was married to one of our cousins, and he and my Trump-supporting relatives of that generation all grew up together, etc.  They have definitely toned things down in certain areas - they are wearing masks, they are no longer doing the "covid is just fake news, trying to hurt Trump with it, etc."  and I've noticed that most of them are no longer ERMYGAWDTRUMPISAMAZING on Facebook.  They aren't out there rooting for Biden, but if 2016 was a 10 for them on the cheerleading scale, they are down around a 3-4.

In the past, when they'd post some military meme or whatever, I'd ask why Trump avoided the draft, and why his sons and daughters have never wanted to serve, even though they claim to "support are troops" and all.

Just don't rub their faces in it.

Look at how people like this guy have changed:

• Hook 'Em 3

37 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

One cluster of my relatives who are Trump supporters, they lost a good friend to covid.  Senior citizen - small town, and his sister was married to one of our cousins, and he and my Trump-supporting relatives of that generation all grew up together, etc.  They have definitely toned things down in certain areas - they are wearing masks, they are no longer doing the "covid is just fake news, trying to hurt Trump with it, etc."  and I've noticed that most of them are no longer ERMYGAWDTRUMPISAMAZING on Facebook.  They aren't out there rooting for Biden, but if 2016 was a 10 for them on the cheerleading scale, they are down around a 3-4.

In the past, when they'd post some military meme or whatever, I'd ask why Trump avoided the draft, and why his sons and daughters have never wanted to serve, even though they claim to "support are troops" and all.

Political alignment is not exactly the place that I would try to safe harbor the yarmulke guy with PTSD to be honest. 

Sunken boat parade is a hoax perpetuated by Big Water.  Or is it Big Lake?  Big Wake?  

amazing, the same week he calls my Navy family a bunch of losers and suckers, his own supporters fuck up a floating boat parade and almost drown dozens of innocent people and he calls them “patriotic boaters”

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

This clip is out of context. He wanders over there cuz he’s waiting for Melania.

Stop sharing shit like this. We’ve got to be better than them.

Why? Is it because the Dotard Party is so honorable, their campaigns stick to truth and positivity, and our elections are decided by which side avoids the cheap shots?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, softlynow said:

Why? Is it because the Dotard Party is so honorable, their campaigns stick to truth and positivity, and our elections are decided by which side avoids the cheap shots?

If you have no code of ethics and are fine with deception and lies, why not just join the GOP?

• Hook 'Em 5

I check Tom Joseph's twitter from time to time. He's not wrong in his assertion that Trump has health issues, mental and physical, but he does cross the line into projection occasionally, IMO. The video is from last year but Trump forgets a lot of things, and forgetting to wait for his wife was apparently one of them. Maybe he forgot he was married to her and she was some rando Person, Man, Woman, Camera, TV.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If you have no code of ethics and are fine with deception and lies, why not just join the GOP?

I’m not for outright making shit up. If someone mistakenly slams Dotard a bit like this, correct it and move on. Skip the fucking lecture.

Spare me the sanctimonious shit. These people would have any amount of “other” in chains if that got them a .5% capital gains tax cut. So THIS video doesn’t show he’s got serious mental decline. Oh no, the horror. He deserves this treatment and we have democracy to save.

But you do have a point. Dems are supposed to be the party that loses out of principle. We should sing kumbaya, call for disbanding the military, lose resoundingly, and watch the west crumble with a clear conscience. 

15 minutes ago, softlynow said:

I’m not for outright making shit up. If someone mistakenly slams Dotard a bit like this, correct it and move on. Skip the fucking lecture.

Spare me the sanctimonious shit. These people would have any amount of “other” in chains if that got them a .5% capital gains tax cut. So THIS video doesn’t show he’s got serious mental decline. Oh no, the horror. He deserves this treatment and we have democracy to save.

But you do have a point. Dems are supposed to be the party that loses out of principle. We should sing kumbaya, call for disbanding the military, lose resoundingly, and watch the west crumble with a clear conscience. 

Trump does enough stupid, dishonest, and corrupt shit in full view of the cameras that there's no reason to fake anything. All that does is give someone an excuse to dismiss everything else. 

Do you have values and principles of your own or do you just have a team? If you're willing to abandon any values and principles you might have had just to win an election then you're probably not going to be too concerned about them after winning the election. Then you're the GOP. Don't sink to their level. Be better. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

This clip is out of context. He wanders over there cuz he’s waiting for Melania.

Stop sharing shit like this. We’ve got to be better than them.

So please explain to me the difference in this and the clip the Trump campaign put up yesterday of Biden "meandering."   Somebody was paid to do that.  Joseph probably did it for clicks.   Or maybe he did it as some sort of abbreviated Lincoln Project dig.  

So yeah, I got a chuckle from it.  I saw in that brief clip a pretty good summary of his whole presidency.  Wandering around, alone, not really sure what to do, but knowing vaguely he should be doing something.   

This was true meandering, not what Biden did yesterday.  I think that's partly what Joseph was going for, but added the science.  But trump was meandering to kill time.  It wasn't as much not remembering Melania as it was his immediate desire to get away from the press.  That was his first instinct.  Then when he saw the chopper, he remembered where he was going and with whom, so he tried to make it look casual but keep that distance.    

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I really appreciate this feedback; it's what I was looking for. I get so angry at the willful disdain some family have to reality I don't know what to do. Young Walser would have bludgeoned them to bolivia but I am thankfully all growns up. Almost.

1 minute ago, tchookem said:
14 hours ago, texas08 said:

So it's just laying down there... eventually leaking fuel into the lake... basically shitting all over everything... until someone else comes around to clean it up... just like Trump.

It's literally a metaphor.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just in case you are astonished at the lack of concern surrounding the coronavirus and the great concern about riots and lawlessness.  I just watched an hour of Fox news.  After 52 minutes there was one minute of coronavirus coverage.  They did two minutes addressing, "President Trump said he spoke to somebody who said there were antififa folks dressed in black on airplanes... two fucking minutes on a baseless, not researched, musing of the President.  As if there was some factual basis for the musing or the analysis of the musings.

30 minutes of focus on rioting.  4 minutes of a woman whose husband was killed in battle and who proclaimed Trump's military love. 5 minutes on the danger of China's military, and about the rest of the time filling with "did you know the moon is rusting?" and other such filler news.

ONE MINUTE OF CORONAVIRUS, when currently an American is dying of the disease every minute and a half.

Ask you Republican Friends if they know that that Fox News is the only foreign controlled broadcast news network.  Ask them if they know that the Trump Economy never produced the job growth as the Obama Economy he inherited?

• Like 1