Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

25 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Ask him if he is in favor of fascism. See what he says. I'd bet he doesn't know what fascism is. Maybe prompt him by telling him Antifa stands for anti-fascists. Ask him if he's pro-fascist. He'd botch that answer worse than the time someone asked him something about Western liberalism and he responded by talking about California Democrats. 

the "are you pro-fascist" would be a fun one to untangle.  so, then would you say you're anti-fascist? 

of course there are no straight follow-up questions.  he filibusters into something completely unrelated for 9 minutes then calls on oann.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, cmontexas said:

An old Asian woman in front of me in line at the gas station went on a nice little anti Trump rant and made extended eye contact with me on her way out the door, presumably because Im a youngish white male

Discrimination. 

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

She love you long time.

And prejudice. 

9 hours ago, Big D said:

zV1qvrc30cEYs3gt.mp4?tag=10

Are we cheering people destroying private income generating property now? Because that’s fucked up. Real fucked up. Unless the truck driver owns that advertising stand. Which he’s doesn’t because otherwise he wouldn’t have accepted the contract OR he wouldn’t have recorded himself committing insurance fraud. This shouldn’t be celebrated at fucking all. 

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Are we cheering people destroying private income generating property now? Because that’s fucked up. Real fucked up. Unless the truck driver owns that advertising stand. Which he’s doesn’t because otherwise he wouldn’t have accepted the contract OR he wouldn’t have recorded himself committing insurance fraud. This shouldn’t be celebrated at fucking all. 

Dunno. Maybe he bought it specifically to drag it down. Maybe he owns it and decided to beach his contract with the trumpkins? How expensive are those things?

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It still fucks with my head that these people actually exist.  They shouldn't.  This isn't rational behavior.  These are broken human beings.  They are a drain on our entire existence.  I don't know what to do with them.

do they realize that the don took the first steps to gut social security ?

37 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Allegedly, it's fake.  Not the destruction of the billboard, but having Trump on it.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

No they wouldn't. And he wouldn't ask. He'd try to answer while not knowing what the fuck he's talking about. 

My cousin, who is the biggest Trumpkin I know, recently tried to argue with me that a Cat 4 hurricane was overhyped media nonsense. He grew up in a landlocked NE state and doesn't know a single fucking thing about hurricanes yet here he was arguing about it. Wonder where he learned that.

51 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

"Glory" is on Netflix tonight. 

who would be the losers and suckers in that movie, the white members of the Union Army, the black members of the Union army, any members of the Confederate Army?  All of the above?  None of the above?  The French?  

4 minutes ago, Okie State said:

My cousin, who is the biggest Trumpkin I know, recently tried to argue with me that a Cat 4 hurricane was overhyped media nonsense. He grew up in a landlocked NE state and doesn't know a single fucking thing about hurricanes yet here he was arguing about it. Wonder where he learned that.

Is cousin a cop? They seem to know a lot about everything.

On 9/5/2020 at 8:49 PM, Pancho said:

https://omaha.com/news/state-and-regional/owner-of-pickup-with-racial-slur-says-vandals-did-it-but-police-have-no-report/article_09160bbb-a4e4-5feb-b32f-0348d256c822.html

An incendiary racist statement in the back window of a pickup truck in Lincoln has triggered a social media storm and death threats against the Nebraska owner of the truck and his ex.

A photo taken Saturday in Lincoln shows a coarse expletive and the N-word in large red, white and blue lettering above “Trump 2020.”

Austin J. Cordis, 21, of Ohiowa, Nebraska, said that the truck belongs to him but that he didn’t write the message.

Lincoln Mayor Leirion Gaylor Baird and Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts weighed in on Sunday.

“This is horrific,” Gaylor Baird tweeted. “Acts of racism and intimidation have no place in our community or country. We are better than this.”

Ricketts tweeted in part, “This is disgusting. Racism has no place in our society. … This language is wrong and hateful. We must all strongly condemn statements like this. ”

Cordis said he drove his 2002 Chevy Silverado K1500 to the Gateway Mall near 61st and O Streets in Lincoln about 5 p.m. Saturday.

He said he was in the mall for “about 20 minutes” and came out to find the message written on the truck’s back window. He claimed to have seen other vehicles also “marked up.”

Cordis said he then took his truck to a car wash. He did not file a vandalism report with the Lincoln Police Department.

“It’s something someone else did,” he said. “I just washed it off. I thought it was stupid.”

If you looked at twitter, there was a photo of him leaning out of the door of his truck - this lady apparently took the photo:

A Lincoln mother of three said she and a friend saw Cordis pull into the mall parking lot with the statement on the truck.

Brittany Struble said she and her friend snapped a photo as Cordis was leaning out of his truck. She said he looked at them and said: “What, what, what?”

Struble said he didn’t go into the mall but left after being confronted by her and her friend.

“He knew what we were asking about because I was taking a picture of it,” she said. “He was smiling the whole time.”

Lincoln Police Capt. Danny Reitan said Sunday that he could not find any reports of vehicles being vandalized Saturday. “There was no vandalism of that nature reported to the Lincoln Police Department,” he said. “There’s nothing (reported) in the area of the Gateway Mall.”

He's 21, owns multiple trucks, already has a kid at 19 and an ex, and people are treating her like shit.

“I’ve got everybody and anybody you can think of calling me and texting me,” he said. “There have been a lot of death threats from people that I don’t know.”

A Stromsburg, Nebraska, woman who has a 15-month-old child with Cordis said she has also received death threats. A tearful Josephine Ewing returned a call from The World-Herald on Sunday to say that she and Cordis are no longer in a relationship and that she doesn’t know anything about what was written on his truck.

“I want people to know that he does not live here and we are not together,” Ewing said. “Me and my daughter have been getting death threats. Everyone needs to keep me and my child out of this. My kid needs to be left alone.”

So who is this guy?

Cordis is awaiting trial in Fillmore County District Court on felony charges of operating a large marijuana growing operation, possession of a firearm while manufacturing marijuana and being in possession of a firearm while committing a felony. He said “it’s possible” that someone may have been trying to add to his legal troubles.

“I don’t know, but I don’t even vote,” he said. “I’m not a racist. All lives matter.”

Wow, sounds like somebody who has made a lot of really poor choices in life.

If I walked out of the mall, and that shit was written in the back of my truck, I would have covered it up with a blanket or towels, called the police right then, and called mall security, and had them start going through security footage.  If I couldn't wipe it off, and had no other option, I would have broken the fucking window out before driving around in it.  It's worth the couple hundred bucks not to pick up that reputation.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Okie State said:

190904-donald-trump-dorian-map-cs-217p_0

• Like 1

Please tell me this is a real photo

It’s not. Well, it’s a real sunken boat, but from some other lake and the flag is shopped in their.

But there was a video on the news this morning from some snorkelers. There is indeed a sunken boat in Travis with a Trump flag still kinda waving under water

Please tell me this is a real photo

It’s not. Well, it’s a real sunken boat, but from some other lake and the flag is shopped in there.

But there was a video on the news this morning from some snorkelers. There is indeed a sunken boat in Travis with a Trump flag still kinda waving under water

something must be about to drop.  Trump goes off on these benders when he learns of bad news that's about to be reported.

Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic said the article about Trump calling vets "losers" and "suckers" was just the beginning.  some more stories may be coming out.  i hope.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

something must be about to drop because it's a day on the calendar.  Trump goes off on these benders when he learns of bad news that's about to be reported. all the time. 

Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic said the article about Trump calling vets "losers" and "suckers" was just the beginning.  some more stories may be coming out.  i hope.

FIFY

59 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

something must be about to drop.  Trump goes off on these benders when he learns of bad news that's about to be reported.

Stock market.  China.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Michael Cohen's book is coming out and he is making the rounds doing interviews. I think he's on Maddow tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

What in the ever loving fuck is she talking about. Are they really criticising O & B for not having a Covid-19 vaccine? 

Well, you see, it's the 19th version of Covid, so they should have been working on it already.  They literally tried to use that lie a few months ago.