Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

45 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Transcript: Kim Jong Un's letters to President Trump https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/transcripts-kim-jong-un-letters-trump/index.html

OMFG

I like to think that Richard Nixon’s “the most faggy goddamn thing you could ever imagine” would now apply to the love between don and kim instead of bohemian grove. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He's an interesting story, JT Lewis.

Wiki article for those that don't know his background. It's Wiki and so the prose is rough, but the info is still useful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JT_Lewis

He supports improving national background checks on gun purchases.[2]

He's not gonna get very far in the party with that kind of attitude.

24 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Shit is going to get rough when Trump is gone and the US ends it's policy of appeasement toward the world's worst leaders.

Lulz. We will never change our policy wrt N. Korea and will learn to live with them having nukes. That was true before Trump took office and it's true now. That's why Trump made such a fool of himself and most of us knew the outcome ahead of time. Unless we want to go to war with China, there's not a damn thing we're going to do about N. Korea other than cosmetic sanctions that China and Russia will gladly help them subvert. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
1 hour ago, Pasken said:
Shit is going to get rough when Trump is gone and the US ends it's policy of appeasement toward the world's worst leaders.

Was it Tahoe with the bow and apologize shtick?

Well, I mean, you have to admit, "kneel and fellate" is definitely a different path than "bow and apologize," so.....WINNING! [Gargle....swallow]

4 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I'm not a big fan of George Conway and I thought he and his scarecrow wife were taking a break, but apparently he's not.   Still I think this clip shows he's got pretty good insight into how Trump's brain works and why it's been effective.

He truly is Hank the hallucination writ large. 

He's talking now. Do yourself a favor and don't listen. 

Did you know that he cut off travel from China? He should talk about that more. I had no idea.

Also, he's saying that Biden is anti-vaccine. "Biden is willing to risk people's lives because his poll numbers are bad". I shit you not, he just said that.

Edited by Red Five

55 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

As a person whose IQ actually tops 100, I find it mind-boggling that people actually see footage of current events and simultaneously buy into the message that it's "Joe Biden's America".

I can *sorta* twist my brain with the logic here: what he's saying to people that are listening to him is basically what the Wizard of Oz said: "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" He's signaling to them that the people causing trouble are Biden's people and therefore by electing him more trouble will come. We all know that is a false equivalency and it ignores about eleventy-billion other facts (I did not check my math). But that's basically what he's trying to convey. Ignore what's going on all around you only listen to me - and I'm telling you things will be worse under Biden because look at what HIS people are already doing.

Or something like that.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I can *sorta* twist my brain with the logic here: what he's saying to people that are listening to him is basically what the Wizard of Oz said: "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" He's signaling to them that the people causing trouble are Biden's people and therefore by electing him more trouble will come. We all know that is a false equivalency and it ignores about eleventy-billion other facts (I did not check my math). But that's basically what he's trying to convey. Ignore what's going on all around you only listen to me - and I'm telling you things will be worse under Biden because look at what HIS people are already doing.

Or something like that.

What you are effectively doing to arrive at that conclusion is twisting your brain such that your IQ drops precipitously to ~ 90.

• Hook 'Em 1

From Hannity last night apparently

Trump said of Woodward:

He called. I didn't participate in his last one — and he does hit jobs with everybody. He even did it on Obama ... constant hit jobs. On Bush, I guess they did three books — they were all terrible.

So I figured: You know, let's just give it a little shot — I'll speak to him. It wasn't a big deal. I speak to him, and let's see.

I don't know if the book is good or bad — I have no idea. probably, almost definitely, won't read it because I don't have time to read it.

The stupid is off the charts. Just off the fucking charts. If the charts are located somewhere in Washington DC, Trump's stupidity is somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

As a person whose IQ actually tops 100, I find it mind-boggling that people actually see footage of current events and simultaneously buy into the message that it's "Joe Biden's America".

Deep down I knew Shawn Watson could be worse than Greg Davis, but Barking Carnival said he wasn’t so bad. I wanted to believe. Then I blamed Tyrone Swoopes and the offensive line. Then the Texas Bowl and Notre Dame happened.

Imagine if these games weren’t televised and we only got summaries from Craig Way and Bill Little. It would take some time to figure things out.

Tom Herman just fired all of his coaches. Maybe he’ll turn it around with new ones.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

From Hannity last night apparently

The stupid is off the charts. Just off the fucking charts. If the charts are located somewhere in Washington DC, Trump's stupidity is somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy. 

"On Bush, I guess they did three books — they were all terrible."

They were outstanding, everything in them holds up, and there's not a chance in hell that Trump read a word of any of them. There was actually a fourth in the "Bush at War" series but I didn't read that one. I gathered it was mostly material that didn't get used in the first three books and might have been more of a money grab than a presentation of critical new information. But those first three -- Bush at War, Plan of Attack, and State of Denial -- are rock solid. 

3 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Fat ass watches a lot of TV. 

He doesn't watch the News, he watches opinion shows. They are not objective news shows, even Fox acknowledges this.

And he only watches opinion shows that have a high opinion of him.

How many Times did Obama mention Rachel Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnell? I would say close to none, if any. How many times did he call into Chris Haynes? Never.

i know Trump has referenced Sean Hannity on Twitter over 400 times since 2010

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Hey, Woodward wrote a book that was released in the Fall of Election year 2012 about Obama.

that interview.. my god. Hannity's hair-on-fire complaints are quaint. Debt? Riots in Europe coming to America? The President not reaching across the aisle? The President is purposely lying?

Hannity slobbering all over Woodward. i wonder why.

"You know, I gotta tell you, if i was advising any President i would tell him to stay as far away from you [Woodward] as possible." - S. Hannity Sept 2012

Edited by yoladu