Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So I see all the dipshits on Facebook have shifted away from defending trump to saying things like the the second amendment is too important, the Supreme Court needs conservative judges, and God often works through flawed people, etc, etc.

Pretty interesting. 

The MAGAs on my time line are too concerned with dunking on Nancy Pelosi to worry about such petty things. 

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I suspected it was not a state created ballot. It is garish as are most things connected to Trump's GOP and likely intended to confuse.

Pretty small potatoes considering the president is a traitor to the nation he swore to protect. 

Don't forget "murderer of 200,000 innocent Americans" and "someone who doesn't understand what military service means" (among the great many things he doesn't understand).

22 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

That man is not a pastor. He’s a con artist using the Bible to control people. If he actually read the Bible, he would realize it doesn’t support worshipping false idols, especially ones that commit adulterous acts and spread hate. 

You cannot be a follower of Jesus and a supporter of Trump.

You might go to church and call yourself a "Christian" and say lots of things, but you don't know who Jesus is. Like Trump, you wonder, "I don't get it. Why would he do that?"

Matthew 7:21-23 (NRSV):

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?’ 23 Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers.’

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

To reference Shanghai Noon, in some cases Jackie Chan is right. Those were bad directions. In others, Owen Wilson is. Those were wrong directions.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f5c65afc5b6b4850800c8a1?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003&guccounter=1

Wickedness piled on wickedness. U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! 

Banana republic morons out on their boats or carrying around their auto rifles and celebrating the pipe dream of America. So little to be proud of these days.

29 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So I see all the dipshits on Facebook have shifted away from defending trump to saying things like the the second amendment is too important, the Supreme Court needs conservative judges, and God often works through flawed people, etc, etc.

Pretty interesting. 

Trump isn't flawed. He belongs to a particular demographic- the wealthy- that Jesus Christ specifically and explicitly singled out as having next to no chance of entering Heaven and he revels in that particular Heaven-barring characteristic as a positive to the idolizing of his Christian supporters. And of this Banned From Heaven Group, what with all the rape, wife beating, fraud, theft, adultery, kiddie rape, death threats, murder enabling, etc... likely rates, ethically, in the bottom quartile of that group.

Roger stone...should probably be....well, what happens to fascists going full fascist.

This man has the president’s ear. I personally know republican officials who claim to speak with him “every week.”

This is what we’re facing, and it’s why we’re ultimately doomed. This isn’t about an election. It’s about the fact that we have a completely lawless, armed and quite large violent, authoritarian fascist movement here. They aren’t going away.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Pretty interesting. 

One girl I've known for decades posted something that essentially compared Trump to a child RE: downplaying Covid; that what he did was no different from a child not telling the entire truth to stay out of trouble.

I wanted to tell her that you just called the President a child, which he is.  But I then realized it was pointless, for she couldn't see the irony.

57 minutes ago, Mapache said:

First thought:

spacer.png

Second thought: Is Roger Stone trying to take out his vengeance on the United States because we spit out his hero, Richard Nixon?

Last thought: By what means does a losing president "seize total power?" He can't just order the Army to defy the Constitution, he'd have to win them over. He very may well delay and try to stay in office through his usual disregard for law, tradition, and decency, but he's not in a position to seize anything. He might even trigger a terrorist campaign, but he won't end up with "total power."

Another discussion I couldn't imagine three years ago.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The vehicles? Well, one of the military style ones in the article had a Blue Lives flag on it, so maybe the police lent it out?

The tweet caption isn't quite correct. The event was not just in support of Trump (although his supporters outnumbered the Biden peeps I'm sure).

This is the event organizer (in the article):

While the crowd was in fervent support of Trump, Gaither’s message was one of unity, calling together both political parties to honor America and the right to vote.

But in an illuminating display of political proselytizing, this minister, Larry Estes, gave the invocation:

Since I see no reports of Mr. Preacher Man being struck by a bolt of lightning, I have to lean towards the “there really is no God” side of things.

Sooooo, the President of the United States is going to be in Sacramento, California on Monday? Everyone have 'rakes' on their Bingo Cards? The whole state is practically orange right now so I suppose he will feel welcome. Anyone have a guess for the advice he's going to drop Governor Newsom? (Besides raking the forests, naturally).

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Roger stone...should probably be....well, what happens to fascists going full fascist.

This man has the president’s ear. I personally know republican officials who claim to speak with him “every week.”

This is what we’re facing, and it’s why we’re ultimately doomed. This isn’t about an election. It’s about the fact that we have a completely lawless, armed and quite large violent, authoritarian fascist movement here. They aren’t going away.

the Trump base will 100% support any Trump power grab. They don’t give a fuck about this country, Trump or Death !

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I thought this guy looked familiar.   

I believe Stewart & Stevenson has a plant west of Katy that makes military vehicles.   I would bet they were borrowed from there.  

that plant lost the medium truck contract back in 2009 and closed in 2013. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

There’s more insane clips but fuck it I need a drink. The president is a fascist psycho and 60,000,000 people will vote for him.

this last one is weird.  that's a big and kinda underrated gop talking point - that sure, covid has killed some people, but think about how many deaths the shutdown has caused due to depression, suicide, domestic violence, etc. 

so let me see if i've got this...trump = covid, and biden = the smart decision based on facts and science.  electing trump will cause a ton of death and even more sickness and will leave a horrific lasting effect on millions.  but also some bad things will happen if biden gets elected, but you won't hear about them as much because of the media but trust me those things are also happening.

how's my math?

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sooooo, the President of the United States is going to be in Sacramento, California on Monday? Everyone have 'rakes' on their Bingo Cards? The whole state is practically orange right now so I suppose he will feel welcome. Anyone have a guess for the advice he's going to drop Governor Newsom? (Besides raking the forests, naturally).

the closest it'll come to being red for the next half century.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

There’s more insane clips but fuck it I need a drink. The president is a fascist psycho and 60,000,000 people will vote for him.

yeah, but Hilary called trump supporters deplorables..... now the people mad about that won’t say shit.  Fucking snowflakes 

Now Trump says the Democrats are trying to rig the election.  Damn, I have not seen anything like that since the last presidential election.  Can't quite remember who was accused of doing that, though.  Just seems it was someone familiar to me.

• Hook 'Em 1