Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

I wish I shared your view on this, which is a fucking pathetic admission in its own right. However with each passing week, I venture further out on Brisket's ledge. I have no idea how successful they will be, but my gut tells me dotard's plans don't involve someone else inhabiting the WH come January. Gonna be a shitshow until then. 

Seriously, step away from the ledge. Look at the facts:

1. Hillary is not his opponent; someone people actually like is.
  2. The Woodward tapes are coming out at around the same time Benghazi did.
  3. Texas is turning purple. (If that's not a bad sign for Trump, I don't know what is.)
  4. Biden is polling at over 50%. Hillary never polled that high. Neither has Trump.
  5. Trump's numbers are as low as they've ever been.
  6. All the states that swung for Trump are in play and leaning Democrat.

In short, if we go vote, Biden wins.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember, the ledge isn’t just about this election. Don’t get me wrong, I think that the chances are very high that it will be an utter shitshow and he will somehow “win.” But even if he is defeated, this “win” for us is just a metaphorical Battle of Midway: it doesn’t win the war, not even close. It just gives us the chance to not lose it all now, and to keep fighting. There’s still going to be decades of fighting Trumpism and fascism to go, to root out this poison that is killing us...and that’s an even tougher fight.

It won't be the "end".  It won't be "the beginning of the end".  But, it may be "the end of the beginning". 

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

3. Texas is turning purple. (If that's not a bad sign for Trump, I don't know what is.)
  4. Biden is polling at over 50%. Hillary never polled that high. Neither has Trump.

This is our concern dude. 

On 7/1/2020 at 3:51 PM, yoladu said:

There will be NO statement on minimum wage in the next two weeks.

stone cold lock of the week.

Stone Cold Locks (@stoneCold_Locks) | Twitter

still waiting on that announcement on minimum wage promised in two weeks. it has been over 2 months now.

And how is the healthcare plan coming?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

All those points are certainly accurate, but my concern is not what happens in a legitimate election.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I have a really hard time believing this one.  I can’t think of any doctors who would do that shit.  Maybe this is wishful thinking on my part because that shit is beyond what I can comprehend.  

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I have a really hard time believing this one.  I can’t think of any doctors who would do that shit.  Maybe this is wishful thinking on my part because that shit is beyond what I can comprehend.  

My wife is a PA, my father and FIL are doctors, and I have grown up around medicine my entire life, so I’m with you here, but these are some truly evil people and I wouldn’t put anything past them, including finding a doctor that would do this. 

That said, this is heinous and I really hope it’s not true. 

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

My wife is a PA, my father and FIL are doctors, and I have grown up around medicine my entire life, so I’m with you here, but these are some truly evil people and I wouldn’t put anything past them, including finding a doctor that would do this. 

Or as was suggested on the DACA thread, it’s a rogue doctor and they just don’t care enough either way since the women are not white. Is there any reason to suspect that if it is a true story that there is money to be made in harvesting eggs prior to the hysterectomy? 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

What would they have to gain if it were true?   Just sterilizing a few immigrant women because they’re that racist?  Is there any value to surgically removed wombs?  

It seems like a lot of risk for something that would just be barbaric and creepy without any other purpose.  I really hope it’s not true.

Stephen Miller dude. 

• Hook 'Em 1

What would they have to gain if it were true?   Just sterilizing a few immigrant women because they’re that racist?  Is there any value to surgically removed wombs?  
It seems like a lot of risk for something that would just be barbaric and creepy without any other purpose.  I really hope it’s not true.

Nothing to gain. But you have an atmosphere where the detainees are brown, and have been demonized, considered to be less than human. Detention center staff who doesn’t give a fuck about them. No oversight, including that press and congress critters are kept out of the facilities. Perfect opportunity for a rogue, vile criminal, who happens to be a doctor to take advantage. Think the killer nurse, Nurse Cullen, who went around hospitals killing hundreds of people before he was caught. Only here, it’s a doctor in a facility where no one gives a flying fuck about any of his patients, and there’s no one to object to this stuff.

Trump ad asking people to support the troops shows Mig-29s (Russian jets). And apparently the guy on the right is carrying some kind of AK rifle. Whoever is running that shitshow of a media campaign is terrible at his/her job.

An ad, made by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, featuring silhouettes of three soldiers walking as Russian-made fighter jets fly over them.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/14/trump-ad-asks-people-to-support-the-troops-but-it-uses-a-picture-of-russian-jets-414883

A digital ad released by a fundraising arm of the Trump campaign on Sept. 11 calling on people to “support our troops” uses a stock photo of Russian-made fighter jets and weapons.

The ad, which was made by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, features silhouettes of three soldiers walking as a fighter jet flies over them. The ad first appeared on Sept. 8 and ran until Sept. 12.

“That’s definitely a MiG-29,” said Pierre Sprey, who helped design both the F-16 and A-10 planes for the U.S. Air Force. “I’m glad to see it’s supporting our troops.”

He noted the angle of the aircraft’s tail, the way the tail is swept far back, and the spacing of the engines, along with the tunnel between them.

Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies in Moscow, confirmed that the planes are Russian MiG-29s, and also said the soldier on the far right in the ad carries an AK-74 assault rifle.

The image in the ad is a stock photo available on Shutterstock.com with the title “Military silhouettes of soldiers and airforce against the backdrop of sunset sky.” The creator of the image, named “BPTU,” says they are based in Andorra, but did not respond to a Facebook message.

The MiG-29, a twin-engine fighter jet designed in the Soviet Union that first flew in 1977, is the Russians’ mainstay fighter jet and has been sold all over the world. It was developed during the Cold War specifically to counter American F-15 and F-16s, and the U.S. even obtained a few to play the adversary in war games. The planes have recently been spotted at a Russian air base in Syria and also Libya.

Russia has also exported them to a number of countries, including North Korea, Syria, India and Uzbekistan. Iran also acquired 68 of the MiG-29s at the end of the Soviet Union. In 1997, the U.S. even bought 21 “nuclear-capable” MiG-29 planes from Moldova to keep them from getting in the hands of adversaries such as Iran.

The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment. The RNC declined to comment.

Politicians have gotten in trouble in the past for running ads or creating content that featured Russian or other countries’ military equipment. Last October, Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.) tweeted a picture of the Russian battlecruiser Pyotr Velikiy with the comment: “Happy birthday to the US Navy. To the men and women who serve to keep our waters safe, we thank you.” His office later took the tweet down.

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Meh.  If you think we are already the Nazis, you’re far more pessimistic than myself.  Let’s hope you’re not the correct one and this turns out to be false.  

Meh.  I've got tremendous respect for your profession, but, I'm sure that you'd agree that there's a good chance that there's at least a few psychos among the million or so Medical Doctors currently working in this country.  

Hell, look no further than the perv at USC, Tyndall, that sexually abused unknown numbers of Asian females on that campus. 

Meh.  I've got tremendous respect for your profession, but, I'm sure that you'd agree that there's a good chance that there's at least a few psychos among the million or so Medical Doctors currently working in this country.  
Hell, look no further than the perv at USC, Tyndall, that sexually abused unknown numbers of Asian females on that campus. 

Yeah, and I’m sure the (few) psycho doctors are for more likely to be treating women at a detention facility than at, say, Johns Hopkins. Both because they know there’s greater opportunities for abuse at a detention facility and because they may not have been able to hack it at more reputable places.

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

Yeah, and I’m sure the (few) psycho doctors are for more likely to be treating women at a detention facility than at, say, Johns Hopkins. Both because they know there’s greater opportunities for abuse at a detention facility and because they may not have been able to hack it at more reputable places.

Predators seek out prey.

See Larry Nassar.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The government seems to find some fuct up docs for prisons and whatnot.  That whistleblower complaint looked a lot like some of the complaints raised by prisoners (excepting the hysterectomy bit) to the BOP and TDC.  I'm sure it's no picnic to provide medical care for 500-1000 people cooped up in one building during a pandemic, but they seem to do their damndest to be negligent, if not reckless.

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

The level of "fuck you I don't give a fuck" attitude displayed by  Trump, his entire administration and the GOP leads me to believe they are not overly concerned by the results of the election. And that is what keeps me up at night. 

Agree 100%.  If we don’t get those tricky fuckers out of there this time we will have a dictatorship.

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If by done and dusted, you mean dead... then yeah, right there with you.  That’s the only way he’s ever going to stfu.

Yep, that’s pretty much what I meant.  I don’t want to wish death on anyone, but if that’s what it takes to shut him up for good then so be it.  Covid death would be the preferred method.

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

The level of "fuck you I don't give a fuck" attitude displayed by  Trump, his entire administration and the GOP leads me to believe they are not overly concerned by the results of the election. And that is what keeps me up at night. 

his enablers have constantly told him that his power is supreme 

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Calling Dr. Kelno.

9 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I think it’s more the fact you’d need a lot of people in on it running an OR.  Germany gave JM an entire operation/team. 
 The nassers of the world can pull it off solo.  This hysterectomy scenario would need several people heavily involved.  Sounds like pizzagate to me.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Bookman said:

Trump's base thinks he looks strong and intelligent there.

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Because they're as dirt fucking stupid as he is. 

Body language (arms crossed, eyebrows raised) is not that of what I would describe as an engaged i.e. open-minded listener even though he is looking at the speaker but I know I am biased about him and that definitely affects my POV. I also believe he leans on the table for support and crosses his arms to keep his twitches still. The bigger show is watching Chad Wolf (you know the guy who was sorta not quite really appointed) down on the end of the table there. Watch his face in that video, especially when the CA man is speaking about the warmer weather and then when Trump speaks up about the science.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I think it’s more the fact you’d need a lot of people in on it running an OR.  Germany gave JM an entire operation/team. 
 The nassers of the world can pull it off solo.  This hysterectomy scenario would need several people heavily involved.  Sounds like pizzagate to me.  

Yeah, I'm really hoping/leaning that way.  That we're getting a very incomplete story that has a relatively innocent explanation.  I'm not thinking it will turn out to be a GOOD thing, but it won't be the conspiracy to commit crimes against humanity that we fear.

29 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

So Mattis was the decider?

Yeah, one of those warmonger generals who just wants to make some sweet defense contractor money.....talked down the Moron in Chief about murdering a foreign head of state and possible triggering a broad regional war.

He's just SO.  FUCKING.  STUPID.

• Hook 'Em 1