Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

41 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Talked to a trump friend of mine. Yeah we’re fucked 

39B3DBA4-2BC9-4C1B-AFD5-1198FC831E8E.jpeg

Liberals in concentration camps 

You know as a kid learning in school, that was always a vexing part of the Hitler thing. I mean, dude was so openly evil. How did ANYONE support him? Are Germans just inherently evil dudes? Turns out there’s a lot of inherently evil dudes.

• Like 2

You know as a kid learning in school, that was always a vexing part of the Hitler thing. I mean, dude was so openly evil. How did ANYONE support him? Are Germans just inherently evil dudes? Turns out there’s a lot of inherently evil dudes.

This. How did nazism happen there? Same way it’s happening here.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Should be an ex-friend. 

55 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

51 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I sucks losing friends but the things I don't miss about those friends outweigh the things I do.

50 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

You have shitty friends.

Yeah I only talk to him and the other guys that have grown into trumpers cause their reasoning behind it is comedy gold. I got my liberal friends and family that we nervously laugh at when I pick these people apart. One thing that always riles em up is when they send some silent majority nonsense. The response of something like “silent majority? You mean obnoxious minority? Have you seen the fucking polls?!?!?” But of course it’s fake news. Oh and I have bets with these idiots on who wins the presidency. Might as well profit off their stupidity like their dear leader. Then take that money and donate it to BLM or something 

Edited by Fletch

19 minutes ago, Okie State said:

So many don't see what's right in front of them until it's too late. Most of my family and friends included.

Oh, they see it.  They just think it won’t come for them. 

They actually see this for what it is: us vs them.  The first time Trump asks for names to feed the beast, your ass is getting turned in. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Not sure where I first saw this when I bookmarked it, and it might have been here, but either way, really good interview with Stuart Stevens.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/ex-republican-strategist-surveys-the-wreckage-of-trumps-gop

On 9/18/2020 at 6:25 AM, Woland said:

It was my thinking that the commission was a ruse to get voter data and that it closed when the states wouldn’t give up the goods.

@Woland you were 100% right.  I stand corrected.     Still should be questioned though why they didn't find all this fraud then.  

Great documentary, also posted on the suppression thread

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Not sure where I first saw this when I bookmarked it, and it might have been here, but either way, really good interview with Stuart Stevens.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/ex-republican-strategist-surveys-the-wreckage-of-trumps-gop

"I mean, right now [the question is], are you better off now than you were four years ago?"

That's the question Americans should be asking themselves right now. If the answer is "no," vote Biden.

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Talked to a trump friend of mine. Yeah we’re fucked 

39B3DBA4-2BC9-4C1B-AFD5-1198FC831E8E.jpeg

Liberals in concentration camps 

Imagine being so deluded that you think there are cosmic forces like "good" and "evil" involved in a presidential campaign, let alone the preposterous notion that a wretch like Donald Trump represents "good."

Rush Limbaugh was so sure that Obama was going to destroy America that he swore he would move out of the country if Obama won the election. He didn't, unfortunately. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

You have shitty friends.

They’re not all bad. Unfortunately my 5 closest friends are all over the United States. So I’m stuck with these trumptards. It’s fun fucking with em though. Putting them on the spot and asking what’re the 3 different branches of government? Who’s the Secretary of State and what does that person do? Treasury secretary? Difference between mail in and absentee ballots. They freeze. Oh and according to this dude “trump puts Obama to shame with foreign policy. Matter a fact! He shits all Obama’s presidency as a whole!!!!”

It’s like aggys but somehow more dangerous 

3 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

The next sentence from you should have been: “Well have a good life!” Then he should’ve been deleted and blocked. 

I’m making $200 off that sap when Biden wins the election. I’ll stay in touch with him and the about 5 other trump fucks to make sure their ass doesn’t bail on the bet 

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 2

Sick fucks need an intervention. Tough love. I have no issue with friends and family being told they are part of the Trump Voter Venn Diagram.

They are:
1) Deplorable racist, nativist, homophobic pieces of shit haters, and or;
2) Dumb as a bag of hammers, and or;
3) Gullible, turnip truck falling off naive to the umpteenth power rubes, and or;
4) Single minded partisans who do not care two shits for facts or logic or an absence if hypocrisy, so long as their Trump/GOP team wins and libtards lose, and or;
5) Folks who go to work, raise kids, follow sports and who ‘don’t like politics’, and know what they know from watching Fox or listening to Rush on the way home... people who could not tell you the names of cabinet members or Supreme Court Justices or the top stories on Politico - but who can give you the minutia of this season’s Dancing With the Stars episodes.

That is the Trump world. Obviously, the Venn Diagrams can be linked with more than one category.

Perfect description of his base. Perfect.

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I’m thinking dems want to steal my guns and I support trump and I have shit for brains.

Pretty much my thinking except I would take it a step further.  If you are dumb enough to believe that the Democrats or the government is coming to take your guns then you are too stupid to be allowed to actually own a gun in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I almost feel like the Trump phenomenon is more of a head scratcher. At least Adolf wasn't a silver spoon con man with a long family history of fucking the very people he has convinced to follow him.

Cohen asserts that Trump is an elitist who holds derisive views of middle America. “The cosmic joke was that Trump convinced a vast swathe of working-class white folks in the Midwest that he cared about their well-being,” Cohen writes. “The truth was that he couldn’t care less.”

Hitler actually belonged in the largest class of German citizens, the ones who filled his base.

Trump has never stepped a foot in the shoes of his followers. Even those who hated Trump in the 2016 primaries, Cruz, Herman, etc followers, now hang on his every word.

Only commonality besieds race, is the two of them were noted loudmouths.

23 minutes ago, pacman said:

I almost feel like the Trump phenomenon is more of a head scratcher. At least Adolf wasn't a silver spoon con man with a long family history of fucking the very people he has convinced to follow him.

I never understood how Trump came away in 2016 labeled as a populist.  He's about as far removed from his base as he could possibly be, but 'he's one of us!'