Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He became a hero to them because he was the leader of the racist Birther movement and gave them a hook to hate Obama besides the fact that he was black, because that is why they hated him. He was a black man more successful than them. Couldn’t abide that. 

Trump and Putin exploited the never resolved racial divisions in this country and made trump, a bankrupt liberal New Yorker a hero to the white evangelicals because he gave them an excuse to oppose Obama Not because was black. Oh no! But because he was actually born in Kenya!

It was brilliant and it worked because this country is chalk full of ignorant rubes thanks to our shitty education system. Now it’s a cult movement that can’t be rationalized with and needs to be destroyed. 

I mean. Yep, pretty much this. Especially that last line. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

He became a hero to them because he was the leader of the racist Birther movement and gave them a hook to hate Obama besides the fact that he was black, because that is why they hated him. He was a black man more successful than them. Couldn’t abide that. 

Trump and Putin exploited the never resolved racial divisions in this country and made trump, a bankrupt liberal New Yorker a hero to the white evangelicals because he gave them an excuse to oppose Obama Not because was black. Oh no! But because he was actually born in Kenya!

This is a very good post. 
I know a former large county GOP chair who said recently that even though Donald Trump has been forced by the fake news media to drop the issue, he knows that Obama wasn’t born in the US.

This guy says that the polls are all bullshit, that Trump will be re-elected with an outright majority and something like 350 electoral votes, and that he fully expects that prosecuting Obama for his many crimes (including treason and fraud) will be a top priority along with sedition charges for Colin Kaepernick. 

Seriously, he actually believes this. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 3

Many of you are used to looking at things as left vs right, or rich vs poor, often through a racial filter. Populism is something different though it can contain elements of that. A populist wave can come from pretty much anywhere. All you would be Robespierres would do well to take note of that, and remember how things ended for him

18 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

There there.

6 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

I'd seriously evaluate whether I want someone in my life with view like those (directed to Fletch)

It would be a very quick evaluation for me. He’s either evil or a complete fucking idiot. Tech degree seems to indicate a heavy dose of the latter. Either way, adios fucktard.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I know a former large county GOP chair who said recently that even though Donald Trump has been forced by the fake news media to drop the issue, he knows that Obama wasn’t born in the US.

This guy says that the polls are all bullshit, that Trump will be re-elected with an outright majority and something like 350 electoral votes, and that he fully expects that prosecuting Obama for his many crimes (including treason and fraud) will be a top priority along with sedition charges for Colin Kaepernick. 

Does this guy accept wagers?

40 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

We will all be disappointed if (1), you don't share the name of this individual, and (2) don't immediately call him a piece of shit for being such a dumb fuck. Props if you have already done so, if not go ahead and get bent because you're only enabling the bullshit to continue.

Edited by Irwin F Fletcher

Our house is on a corner, facing a busier street in a cedar park neighborhood.  The perpendicular street, running along my side yard, is short and has no thru traffic so it’s a tight knit little group of which we are honorary members...my kids ride bikes there, we participate in the holiday block parties, we know most of them. 

The first house behind us, on that street, are close friends of ours from Louisiana whom we regularly swim in their pool, invite over, have random dinners with and their daughter sits our kids occasionally.  He’s an executive for hire to growing companies in which he invests his own money, is successful and smart.  They’re obviously going to vote for Trump due to their roots but we never talk about it, they know my wife and I are quite a bit more liberal but outside of the occasional cringey joke about our Indian neighbors there’s no problem and if I needed a tool at 4pm on a Friday or emergency childcare in the middle of the night I’m calling them.

Next to them are brand new neighbors that just moved in.  Was walking today and saw a giant “Trump 2020: He’s fighting for us, HELP HIM” sign on the tailgate of the ridgeline parked in the driveway and the owner was unpacking boxes in a blue Trump shirt.  

Both of these people are GOP supporters but only one is an apparent cultist.  I’m already nervous about having any sort of conversation with that guy.  Honestly I wonder if he even knows this neighborhood is half Indian with a lot of chain migrations of wives, grandma and grandpa. 

For the record, on my walks it’s currently 3-2 Biden/Trump including this clown.  

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Does this guy accept wagers?

He refused mine, even my final offer, which was 

Trump wins: $250 of my money to charity of his choice plus a steak dinner on me.

Biden wins: $250 of my money to charity of my choice in his name, plus a steak dinner on me where he would correctly pronounce “Kamala”.

I think the Kamala thing was the dealbreaker.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1

Just now, Bozo_Casanova said:

He refused mine, even my final offer, which was 

Trump wins: $250 of my money to charity of his choice plus a steak dinner on me.

Biden wins: $250 of my money to charity of my choice in his name, plus a steak dinner on me where he would correctly pronounce “Kamala”.

Obviously he knows he’s actually a coward who is full of shit. 

• Like 1

Many of you are used to looking at things as left vs right, or rich vs poor, often through a racial filter. Populism is something different though it can contain elements of that. A populist wave can come from pretty much anywhere. All you would be Robespierres would do well to take note of that, and remember how things ended for him

Be still my heart - a man who can make a historically accurate Robespierre reference.

On 9/20/2020 at 12:02 AM, Fletch said:

They’re not all bad. Unfortunately my 5 closest friends are all over the United States. So I’m stuck with these trumptards. It’s fun fucking with em though. Putting them on the spot and asking what’re the 3 different branches of government? Who’s the Secretary of State and what does that person do? Treasury secretary? Difference between mail in and absentee ballots. They freeze. Oh and according to this dude “trump puts Obama to shame with foreign policy. Matter a fact! He shits all Obama’s presidency as a whole!!!!”

It’s like aggys but somehow more dangerous 

That doesn't sound like fun. That sounds depressing as fuck. 

• Like 1

What's really cool is that he's just using proxy language for what he really means: punish jurisdictions that are run by/populated by the supporters of the opposition political party.

Here, let me re-write the headline in the true banana republic style it deserves:

"Aspiring President-for-Life Attempts to Cut Off Government Funding to Cities Held by the Opposition Party"

That could easily be the latest news brief on BBC World about the Republic of Santo Corrupto.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, tchookem said:

Bought a Biden/Harris yard sign today. I'm considering adding a vinyl sticker, but can't decide between:

"Former Republican"
"Reformed Republican"
Or "Registered Republican"

(I am technically, still a registered Republican)

Thoughts?

Registered.  Think it drives the point home.  Whether you go back to that party or not is irrelevant.

• Like 2