Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

17 hours ago, BradInATX said:

I drive a Ridgeline. New model though. I'm considering flying a Japanese flag from it and driving in the next New Braunfels Trump truck parade to really just confuse the shit out of everyone.

They're always blurred out though...

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus. I forgot about how all his cases likely go to the Supreme Court, including this one, eventually. And well, fuck. What a downer that is now. 

It's already been once.  But once he's out of office, those Supreme Court "defenses" go away.

The alarming thing about the FinCEN, SAR stuff is that the government has barely lifted a finger with all that evidence.  Too busy with Human Trafficking!!!1111!!!!!111 I guess.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

The "I like Putin, he likes me" narrative that the President pushes is disturbing. He is consistently trying to normalize Putin as just another regular leader and not the man WHO JUST POISONED HIS OPPOSITION and uses this method on a not infrequent basis. I mean, really? Complain about Xi and he 'gets along with'  the man who took over a base we built, may or may not have paid bounties to Afghani troops for the lives of American soldiers, launders money through banks, has at least one or more oligarchs fighting extradition to our shores for criminal activity, has begun or already has moved in on former CCCP countries trying to maintain democracy and Trump acts like he's a guy with whom you want to sit down and have a beer and barbecue.

Edit-oh and he's only mad at Xi regarding the spread of COVID and not for human rights abuses? Typical. What a sociopath.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Edit-oh and he's only mad at Xi regarding the spread of COVID and not for human rights abuses? Typical. What a sociopath.

I'm sure he's got mixed feelings about Xi since they just threw that guy in prison for 18 years because he spoke out about Xi fumbling the corona response. Trump would LOVE to do that. Shit, they'd have to build new prisons just to handle the prisoner inflow.

Trump is in a bit of a pickle with this SCOTUS seat.  If it's filled and the justice is seated prior to November 3rd, he has a friendlier court deciding his challenges of a Biden victory.  But, the incentive to vote for him because he'll nominate pro-life justices is dimmed to some degree.  (Not that I would expect a Trump voter to see it that way, but it's absolutely a reality, at least in the short term.  The counterargument would be that justices leave the court from time to time, for any number of reasons, so he "needs" to seat as many as possible.)

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Trump is in a bit of a pickle with this SCOTUS seat.  If it's filled and the justice is seated prior to November 3rd, he has a friendlier court deciding his challenges of a Biden victory.  But, the incentive to vote for him because he'll nominate pro-life justices is dimmed to some degree.  (Not that I would expect a Trump voter to see it that way, but it's absolutely a reality, at least in the short term.  The counterargument would be that justices leave the court from time to time, for any number of reasons, so he "needs" to seat as many as possible.)

They're going to nominate now, so they can parade the nominee around before the election, then confirm in the lame duck no matter what happens on November 3.

11 minutes ago, tokamak said:

They're going to nominate now, so they can parade the nominee around before the election, then confirm in the lame duck no matter what happens on November 3.

ring a ding ding. If the election goes blue in a big way, we're going to see a shitload of legislative looting and burning from the GOP

• Hook 'Em 1

Who do you think is mostly running the show on this, Trump or McConnell? I would've said McConnell, but can't Trump hold that as a bargaining chip w/respect to his power of their re-election chances? Seems it cuts both ways on that, but if they didn't affirm his pick, he'll still have people that support him.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Who do you think is mostly running the show on this, Trump or McConnell? I would've said McConnell, but can't Trump hold that as a bargaining chip w/respect to his power of their re-election chances? Seems it cuts both ways on that, but if they didn't affirm his pick, he'll still have people that support him.

Both. They're both evil and heartless to the core. They're working on this together. They probably finish each others sentences. I can't stand McConnell with every inch of my being, but I give him credit for being terrific at playing the game of politics. 

26 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I wouldn't leave barr out of that calculus either. Much of his legal fuckery has been enabled by the packed courts

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, tokamak said:

That’s interesting. They might treat her like you would a Veep and use her in campaign materials almost like making people think you are voting for her, not Trump.

Not sure where to put this, but this seems as good a place as any.

My company's CEO just hosted a company-wide video conference about the importance of voting, how to register, etc.  It was very much a stick-to-the-facts, down the middle session.  They made it very clear, no matter your political leanings, that voting is very important and fundamental to our role as citizens.

When the Q&A came, there were multiple trumpkins who were crying that it was one sided and they felt they would lose their jobs if they showed their support for the president.  

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__conte

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

true story.  the only lawyers i thought were dumb are the ones that i've since found out are trump fans.

There's not a single poster I put on ignore back on the shag, strictly because they were morons and long before I ever stepped foot in the Cloak Room, who didn't turn out to be a Trump supporter. It's uncanny. 

Edit: I should qualify that. I don't know Juicy's politics. But I'll bet there's no chance he's not a Trumpkin. Just like Parliament. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

kushner 

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not sure where to put this, but this seems as good a place as any.

My company's CEO just hosted a company-wide video conference about the importance of voting, how to register, etc.  It was very much a stick-to-the-facts, down the middle session.  They made it very clear, no matter your political leanings, that voting is very important and fundamental to our role as citizens.

When the Q&A came, there were multiple trumpkins who were crying that it was one sided and they felt they would lose their jobs if they showed their support for the president.  

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__conte

Wife (sorry,  don't have any pics) works for Allen ISD.  Abbott and Patrick launched an investigation into Allen and a couple other districts for incentivizing their employees to vote during the midterms. With jeans passes and shit like that, not kidding.  And nothing partisan whatsoever (fucking obviously).

But I guess they figured out after some deep thought that teachers might not support pro-voucher candidates. 

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Edit: I should qualify that. I don't know Juicy's politics. But I'll bet there's no chance he's not a Trumpkin. Just like Parliament. 

Juicy is still waiting for Harbaugh to finish dotting the I's and crossing the T's over at Michigan so the epic battles with Ohio State can start.  lulz that was like 6/7 years ago.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Thanks I hate this.

What message is that wildebeest even trying to communicate?

Trump has a BBC? She wants a BBC?

I’m simultaneously confused, disgusted, and thinking the whole thing is predatory and racist.

I was confused too. Suddenly it dawned on me that the anti-science crowd has gone so far down the path of anti-intellectualism in general that the poor woman is species confused and believes she is modeling the GOP elephant. Either that, or sex education in the classroom has really gone downhill because that is not where that anatomical part is located on the human body. I wonder if she has grandchildren.

• Hook 'Em 1